September 10

Diary of a Sick Girl

                            September 10, 2010

Dear Diary,

Mianhe! I haven't been writing for a while. :( Schoolwork has just kept piling up, but with the help of my friends, I get through every day with out too much trouble. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve such amazing friends. Today, when I walked into school with the other girls, Park Bom and her stupid posse started mocking us. She called me a stupid nerd, and told the girls they could do so much better than me. Of course, we all just walked past them, but YulSic looked ready to beat someone up. It's absolutely unbelievable how loyal my friends are. I admire them so much! I will forever be grateful for their friendship. Even when I die .

But of course, during History, Minzy sits behind me and constantly kept stabbing my back with her sharp pencil. I tried to ignore her, but then she scratched the back of my legs with her mega-high high heels and I couldn't stop my tears. Of course, Tiffany saved me. She took me to the bathroom and cleaned me up. Seriously, that girl is amazing. I tried to tell her that she didn't have to care for me, but she wouldn't hear any of it. She scolded me thinking that way in the first place. I'm glad.

After that, no one gave me any more trouble, other than Minzy hissing "Crybaby!" at me when we got back, but Fany's killer eyes quickly shut her up. She can get very fierce when it comes to defending me. Maybe that's why she's my best friend out of all the other girls. You may be asking, why don't the other girls just beat up those bullies? They can obviously beat them because all those girls is party and get drunk. We always go to the gym, purely because it's fun. And because Yuri drags us. Haha. The answer is because we can't risk getting expelled.  Because they're so popular, they can turn the whole school, including the principal, against us with a snap. Of course, they're terrified of Fany and Yul the most, so as long as I have them around, I'm pretty much safe. Thank you unnie. You may have left me, but you left me in the hands of four amazing sisters.

Okay, now I really have to finish this History homework. Goodbye for now!

Love,

heart

Kim Taeyeon

 

Hi! I've missed you all! I'm sorry I can't update more often, but I promise I'll finish this story! I hope this update will please you amazing subscribers for now! By the way, I am not a 2NE1 hater. Just so you know :)