July 31

Diary of a Sick Girl

July 31, 2010

Dear Diary,

    Tomorrow is Fany's birthday! She invited me over to her party and my mom let me. But I have to remember to take my pills. They were the reason I lived so long. It stabilizes my heart, and I have to take one every 24 hours, but they will only work for so long.

    Anyways, I bought Fany a pink mushroom plushie because her favorite color is pink and she is my mushroom. I truly hope that she won't be too sad when I go. She's one of the greatest friends anyone could ever have. She deserves better than me, but she has stuck by my side since...kindergarten? I don't know, it's been so long. She is my oldest friend. I met Sica and Sunny in second grade. Yuri came along in third grade. Since then, the five of us have been inseparable. Everyone calls us the "Fivesome," as in "Here comes the Fivesome." No one outside our families and teachers call us by our individual names. We're never alone, and we always have all our classes together. However, I always hear people saying that I don't belong with them, because I'm ugly and nerdy. They're goddesses. Seriously. I don't know who the girls are fooling when they say I'm prettier than them when I'm clearly not.

     Oh shoot. Have to go take my pills. See you tomorrow, Diary!

Love,

Kim Taeyeon

 

 

 

 

Chapter one is comeplete! ^^ I think I'll make this story short. Just as a break from my other story. You know, get the old brain going, get down ideas that couldn't work in "A New Love?" Anyways, I'm ranting. Hope you enjoyed this! Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I want to know what YOU want in this story!