Chapter 7

Unbreakable Bond

It's already dinner time when Somin and Yonghwa arrived at home. They just back in the exhausted condition after doing the campus assignment and organizational tasks. Well, both of them are engaged in an important position in their respective organization. They found nobody sits in the dining room. The maid said that Yunho has been home but have a dinner outside with Boa, while grandpa was a bit sick so he stay in he was currently resting in his room.

 

"Go call Dr. Kim and tell him that grandpa is sick," Somin command Yonghwa who is now busy munching miso soup on the dining table.

 

"Why would I? Why don't you?" Yonghwa shrugged.

 

"Oh come on. Usually I was the one who called him. Why don't you take a turn?" Somin who is currently tired is lazy to argue.

 

Seeing that Yonghwa really unwilling to call Dr. Kim, Somin decides to call him by herself. Somin actually takes Seohyun's teasing into the heart. Actually her feeling towards the young doctor is more like oppa-dongsaeng. But thanks to Seohyun, her feelings toward him grew more.

 

While waiting for Dr. Kim to come, Somin heads towards the music studio room where Yonghwa currently playing guitar. It was Yonghwa's special room and she barely comes to take a look what's inside. She brings a bunch of doll with The Simpsons family figurine that Seohyun bought in the afternoon. She saw that her brother currently immersed on every melody from the guitar strings until he can't even realize her existance. She clapped her hand once to make her existence discovered.

 

"I never knew that this spoiled brat could play guitar really well," Somin said, teasing her brother suddenly which makes him jump out of shock.

 

"Oh my God, you shock me! Well, i took that as a praising. What makes you here, aren't you supposed to accompany grandpa and waiting for Hyunjoong hyung?" Yonghwa asked, trying to divert the topic.

 

"I came here just to deliver this,"Somin said while pointing to the doll.

 

"So this time my admirer uses my twin to approach me? Hhh, Just put that over there," Yonghwa said while pointing the shelf in the corner of the room which contain various gifts, flowers, and dolls.

 

"Omo, you can be a souvenir seller with this. Is it all from your admirers?" Somin rummages the shelf in awe. It won't be easy for Seohyun to get Yonghwa, she thought.

 

"As so you know, this is from Seohyun, at least treat her gift better than your fans. Don't you dare to make her feel disappointed!" Somin reminded but Yonghwa only take a quick glance before busy strumming his guitar again.

 

The maid came rushing and tell Somin that Dr. Kim have came and currently checking Grandpa's condition. After thanking to the maid, Somin goes to grandpa's room. Her heart was beating so fast knowing that she would meet the young doctor. But her heart is beating faster once the doctor exits from grandpa's room. She isn't ready yet to meet him this fast.

 

"Somin-ah, I have something to tell you!" the young doctor said which make Somin lose her heart. Maybe it is falling somewhere due to the high velocity of its beating.

 

Meanwhile, after Somin's leaving, Yonghwa took the doll that Somin said it was from Seohyun. "Why would she give me the gifts? Is she perhaps one of my fans?" he wonders. Well, getting gifts from fans was a normal thing for a campus superstar like him. But he unconsciously takes the doll from Seohyun then puts it nicely on the corner of his bed and hugged it.

 

Yonghwa has fallen asleep and Yunho still outside when Somin and Dr. Kim sitting on the backyard's bench. Both of them has been silent for 10 minutes and no one dare to break the silence.

 

"So..." both of them are saying together.

 

"So what do you want to talk about, Dr. Kim?" Somin started to ask.

 

"Yah, how many times I tell you, don't call me..."

 

"Ok.. ok.. i know, so, Hyunjoong oppa, what do you want to talk?" Somin cut Hyunjoong's word as she remembers that he demands her to call him oppa.

 

"Well, it's about your grandpa," Hyunjoong said.

 

Honestly, inside Somin's heart actually hoping that he's gonna say that he has a special feeling towards her. Well, me and my delusional thought, she said in her heart.

 

"Mr. Jung is getting too tired and having so much stress, that's why his blood pressure easily raised recently. I suggest him to have a week bed rest, but he said that he wouldn't obey it. He said that he can't trust anyone in business, so that he wants to take care the Jung Empire by himself. Could you persuade him or do something to make him rest at least for a week?" Hyunjoong explained in detail and look at Somin after he's done with his question. Somin was caught off guard with Hyunjoong' sudden turn head.

 

"Well, I'll discuss about that with my brothers. Thank you oppa, the maid will send you to the front door," Somin said fast, afraid if Hyunjoong caught her reddish cheek.

"Huh, did I say something wrong? What's wrong with her?" Hyunjoong thinking after Somin's sudden leaving.