Chapter 10

Unbreakable Bond
"I meet two of the Jung's son today..."
 
-Flashback from several hours ago-
 
"Mrs. Choi, our system has been hacked. All of our data was being manipulated and the worst part, our product distribution plan info was leaked," one of assistant report.
 
"What?! Call the IT head department. We hold an emergency meeting!" Mrs. Choi said to all of her assistants.
 
Mrs. Choi shouts furiously towards the IT staffs. She can't believe that the most secure system which owned by her company could collapse in the split of a second. Core Company which built by her descendant husband was destroyed by an amateur hacker was something that she never expected.
 
"We've checked through all the data, Mrs. Choi. And we have some suspicion," the IT head department report.
 
"Mention that!"
 
"First, it was probably a random hacker who is having a grudge towards our company," he said.
 
"Hmm, then?"
 
The second, it could probably Prime Company. We suspect Prime because it was our IT system provider," he continued.
 
"Who's next?"
 
"Then, the next suspect was Jung Yunho's web development company. Since we signed a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with him, he has asked several password of our system. He said that he needs that to help build our website and other online system," Mrs. Choi's eyebrows furrowed after hearing the second name.
 
"Meeting dismissed. I know the culprit. Prepare my car! We need to give Jung Yunho a surprise visit!" Mrs. Choi said as she can conclude who's the main actor behind all of her mess.
 
All her staffs still confuse but decide to move fast. They knew that their boss lady has a bad temper and they don't want to deal with it. She and her most trusted assistant then proceed to make their way to Yunho's company.
 
Jung Yunho smile after BoA informed her that Mrs. Choi, the great CEO of the Core Company, personally come to have face to face talk with him. He can predict the reason of her coming and already well prepared for it.
 
"Welcome to my kingdom, Mrs. Choi!" Yunho greets the middle aged lady with a wide and meaningful grin.
 
-Flashback Ends-
 
"Omma, what are you talking about? Do you already know Yonghwa?" Seohyun asked since she doesn't understand with what her mom said.
 
"No. Nothing important. It's just I met client with the Jung surname," Seohyun's mom answered.
 
"Jung Yonghwa seems to be a good man," she said as she changes the topic.
 
"Indeed, he is," Seohyun said happily. She always agrees whenever people praising her Jung Yonghwa.
 
"You may date him," her mom said.
 
"Really? Omma, this is the first time you allow me to date someone. Thank you so much!" Seohyun said as she hugged her mom. Then she heads to her own room happily.
 
"Wait!" her mom shouts. Seohyun stop her track and facing her mom.
 
"Make sure that he won't tell anyone about the incident in the warehouse just now. If he did tell somebody about this, I swear you couldn't meet him anymore for the rest of your life," her mom's word makes her shiver. She should text Yonghwa as soon as possible. So that any unwanted happening won't occur in the future.
 
"This is still my first step, Mrs. Choi. I can do something worse than this," Seohyun's mom remembers what Yunho said earlier in his office.
 
She sighed as she remembers all the moments that happen today. First, Jung Yunho and then Jung Yonghwa who have a very similar face with his father. Why was her past haunting her again? she wonders.
 
Yonghwa ignoring all Somin's questions about Seohyun's mom's decision. He directly proceed to Yunho's room in a rush. He has much more question list in his mind. But unfortunately he found none. Grandpa is probably occupying his room, but he doesn't want to ask a kind of question which cause Grandpa stress and triggering about his parents incident.
 
"Yunho oppa have a sudden crisis in his office and probably doubled by his willing to spend time together with Boa unnie," Somin said as watching her brother disappointed face.
 
"Mind to tell me what's wrong?" Somin said while caressing Yonghwa's cheek. As his twin, she could feel uneasy and nausea feeling that Yonghwa feel. Lack of response from Yonghwa makes her even more worry. Worry about the truth that he kept. She escorts him into his room, presuming that he needs time.
 
By then, Yonghwa check his phone. One unread message from Seohyun. She begged him not to tell anyone about  his discovery of his father's past picture and telling him that she allowed to be his assistant. Well, he should be able to control his curiosity for the sake of Seohyun. He planned to find the truth all by himself, and if the situation allowed, he would like to have Seohyun to help him. 
 
Boa still looks at Yunho who pacing back and forth. The sudden encounter with Mrs. Choi was actually part of his plan. But somehow it makes him feel worry.
 
-Flashback-
"Seems like you are enjoying your childish game, Yunho-ssi!" Mrs. Choi mocking.
 
"Wah.. It's such an honor for having the CEO of a multinational company in my small office," Yunho said as he divert the topic.
 
"No need to beat around the bush. Do you have any idea how damage that you've done? I can report you to the police for your cyber crime," Mrs. Choi threatened him.
 
"Please kindly do that Mrs. Choi, since I also willing to report you too!" Yunho answered calmly.
 
"So funny. Everybody knows that I'm clean. No criminal record," Mrs. Choi chuckled.
 
"Really! Then you must forget that you've murdered your own lover and his beloved wife right in front of his son," Yunho answered which cause Mrs. Choi's expression tensed.
 
"What makes you think that I could kill people? Moreover that the person whom I kill was my lover. What kind of nonsense that you talked about?" she complained.
 
"Really?! Then I wonder whose ring that I found in Jung Kyungho's graveyard?" Yunho shows the sparkling ring that he found in his father's grave several weeks ago.
 
Mrs. Choi couldn't hide her shock after watching her precious ring in Yunho's hand. She had the urge to take it but she holds that willing. It wasn't the right time, she thought. Yunho just silent and smirking. Leaving the CEO of the grand company dumbfounded.
 
-Flashback End-
 
"The war has started," Yunho murmured unconsciously.
 

"De.. And i will right beside you in this undefined war!" Boa said as she holds Yunho's hand firmly.

 

Hello readers!! I'm so sorry for super late and short update! But anyway here is the update. Please be patient for anyone who wait for Yongseo, Hyunmin, or Yunboa moment. They will have a strong relationship once it reached the . 
Thank's a lot for my readers who still stick with my story and welcome to the new subscriber too! Feel free to leave comments and any feedback! See you anytime soon! ^^