A Happy Ending?

Miracles of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
8. A Happy Ending?

He look at her photo that he has kept well hidden in his wallet. How beautiful she is. She is an amazing woman, he thought. And he was a pathetic and foolish man. How could he let her go when she was, and still is, everything that he wants? Was it because of their different social status? But he doesn't care now. He couldn't take it. He needs Sandara. He needs his Dara back. Back into his arms, hugging her tightly, never wanting to let her go. He miss those sparkly, big eyes of her, how it radiates every time she smile, how rosy her cheeks is. He wants her back and he's adamant about it.



* * *



"I love you so much, so much to the extent that I would die for you, D," uttered Chanyeol.

Sandara put her index finger to Chanyeol's lips and pressed lightly, "Don't say like that, don't. If possible, I would like to die before you, I couldn't take the heartache of someone leaving me," she revealed, a trail of teardrops drop onto her rosy cheeks.

Chanyeol took her index finger and hold her hands firmly. Using his left hand, he wiped the tears off Sandara's angel-like face. He sighed and stare immensely at Sandara's face, admiring the beauty before him. He look into Sandara's almond-shaped eyes for a minute, and offers a huge smile. He kiss Sandara's forehead subtly, then he went and kiss her sharp nose, followed by her cheek. He held both of Sandara's cheeks and leans in to implant a deep kiss on her lips.

"I love you," he proclaimed. "I'm madly in love with you. You make me dizzy everyday. And I hate you for that. But I love you so I will forgive you"

Sandara giggled dizzily and hits Chanyeol. "I love you too. So much, Yoda"

Chanyeol went down on his knees, making Sandara shocked. He smiled at her, staring deeply at her. He took Sandara's left hand and proposed to her, "D, I know we're too young. But I want you to be my wife. I want to make you mine officially. I love you and I want to have kids with you. A family. I want to build a family with you,"

"Will you marry me? Will you, Sandara Park take this Yoda-like creature as your husband?" he jokingly teased.

"No, I'm sorry," replied Sandara. "I'm really sorry,"

Chanyeol was clearly dejected, it look as if he has been defeated by a sea of monsters. Sandara gives a slight chuckle which immediately turns into a fit of hysteria.

"You silly boy. Of course I wouldn't want to marry a Yoda. I want to marry you. You, Park Chanyeol," she revealed.

Chanyeol lifts up his head in high spirits and stand on his legs, immediately lifting up Sandara, hugging and spinning her.

"Ah!! I could die of happiness right now! This is the best day of my life!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Me too," joined Sandara ecstatically.



* * *



He has arrived. The wedding hall was packed with many people from both of the bride and groom's family and friends. He recognise some of them; Mdm. Kwon, Sandara's stepmother, Mr. Park, Sandara's father and so on. He did his best to avoid them, but who cares? He has an invitation card
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter