A Kiss is Everything

Miracles of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. A Kiss is Everything

"Oh~~ Chanchan oppa~ good morning! Did you had a great night yesterday, Chanchan oppa~~?" shrieked Suzy.
"Stop it. Aren't you embarassed?" asked Baekhyun angrily.
"Why?! You're not my Chanchan oppa anyway. So your opinion is irrelevant." replied Suzy. "Oh, isn't that Dara unnie? Oh Dara unnie! Hello!" shrieked Suzy at the top of her voice.
"Dara? Sandara? Chanyeol, look!" said Baekhyun.
"Oh, how do you know her?" Chanyeol asked.
"She's my unnie. My cousin. Isn't she pretty?" replied Suzy. "Unnie, come here quick! Oh you guys know her too?" she added on.
"No, I don't know this Yoda creature. And this funny-looking guy too. Suzy, why are you hanging around with weird kids? No wonder you're weird now.." said Sandara.
"Excuse me -" said Baekhyun halfway.
"Yes, we're weird kids. Do you want to hang out with us?" Chanyeol interrupted.
"No. Whatever." responded Dara.


"What an interesting woman," Chanyeol thought. "Omg! What am I thinking of? She's weird and rude and besides I have Sulli~" he murmured to himself.

"Chanyeol, take a look! Isn't that Sulli?" Baekhyun exclaimed, asking his friend to take a look on whats before them. Chanyeol lifts up his head and saw Sulli with another boy, behaving intimately.
"Sulli ah.." Chanyeol gasped in shock.
"Oh oppa.. This is my boyfriend, his name is Lu Han," replied Sulli proudly.
"I thought you said you like me?" Chanyeol asked her.
"Oppa. That was on that day, now its different. Oppa, you understand it, right?" Sulli replied him curtly. "I have to go now. I see you later. I'll call you." she continued.
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter