In Denial

Miracles of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh.. Jaejoong...." said Sandara.
"You're not kidding right?" she teased, with an awkward smile.
"Ah..." replied Jaejoong.
"Its a joke, right?" repeated Sandara.
"Yea.. Of course, its a joke. You're not my style!" lied Jaejoong.

Sandara gives a slight chuckle and beat Jaejoong, "Ah.. I knew it. I'm not too good for you too, right?" replied Sandara.

"No, you're too good for me, Dara~" revealed Jaejoong.
"Really..? Okay, Jae, I'm tired, I'll give you a call ok? See you later. Goodnight.." said Sandara hastily.
"Yes.. Goodnight," replied Jaejoong, bowing his head down before letting out a huge sigh.

Sandara went inside and closes the door. "Perhaps, is it true..? It couldn't be, right?" she wondered to herself.

She peep through her peephole and notices that Jaejoong is no longer there. "Ahh.. I knew it was all a joke" she breathe a sign of relief. "Jae wouldn't like me.." she mumbled to herself.

"Dara ah, why are you home so late? Look what's the time now. Where have you been?" said Mdm Kwon, who has been for waiting for Sandara's return.

Sandara ignored her, and continued to walk to her room. "Who is she? She's not my Mom. Don't ever interfere in my life." she spoke to herself, but spoke loudly as if she wants Mdm Kwon to hear it.

"Wow, both of them going to look so perfect! Aisssh the groom look so handsome! Almost as handsome as Won Bin"
"Aigoo~~ the bride must be looking so beautiful on this day, isn't it? Where is she?"
"Ah, both of them is a beautiful couple. Definitely a match-made in Heaven, right?"
"Quieten down! The ceremony is about to start!!"

Sandara enters the wedding hall, with a beautiful, white mermaid-inspired wedding lace gown, holding a bouquet of fresh red flowers. A beautiful smile is etched on her already beautiful face. Her makeup was simple on that day, yet her beauty definitely shines. She was accompanied by an older man.

"Ah.. She's beautiful," gasped Chanyeol. "Really beautiful." said Chanyeol in awe.

Both of Sandara and Chanyeol one another and smiles. Sandara hold Chanyeol's arms and interlock her arms with his.

A man before them greeted both of them with smiles on his face, "Now lets begin, shall we?" he spoke.

"Do you, Mr. Park Chanyeol, take Ms. Sandara Park, as your wife? And shall love her with all of your heart, protect her from everything?" he said while looking at Chanyeol.
"Yes, I do." replied Chanyeol, sith a huge smile plastered on his devilishly handsome face.

"And do you, Ms. Sandara Park, take Mr. Park Chanyeol, as your husband? And shall love him wholeheartedly and be by his side and listen to him?" he asked Sandara.
"Yes, I do." Sandara smiled.

Both of Chanyeol and Sandara turn and look at one another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter