Guess Who's Back?

Xiumin & I, The Spy

"Your skin looks so radiant under the moon" Xiumin reached his hands to my face, I slapped his hand away before he got too close.

"My house? You're stalking me outside of my house and possibly bringing unnecessary attention to my family. Why?"

"I heard about your kidnapping, funny because the same day I almost killed you only to see you alive at the mall. So I decided to see if you were okay, speaking of which where have you been for the past month"

I wrapped my hands around his neck digging my nails into his skin. I moved into him. "Where have I been? Where have I been?!?! I been ing hiding for my life because of YOUR little goons who YOU helped try to kill me"

"Uhh I would like to note that you're alive so why the hostility. I'm on your side." He strained to breathe through my grasp.

I let go of his neck. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. His actions say I should be weary but his eyes, a radiant glow of brown told, no MADE, me trust him.

"Who came with you?"

"A couple of my closest allies" he gave me a small smirk as he slowly walked toward, I moved away at the same pace. My distrust was at a peak.

"The allies that also work for the man whose trying, who TRIED to kill me."

"The man who THINKS your dead, thanks to me" we were no longer disguised behind the big oak tree in my yard. We were now out in the open and closer to the road.

"Thanks?!?! To you? For what? Everything I did to survive was due to my own intelligence. The only thanks I can give you is for this whole madness" I quickly moved around him where my back was to my house, and I pushed him toward the street. Gesturing for him to leave. He performed the same move I did, something I should've expected, and grabbed me from behind. Our bodies were touching, a lot.

"Don't you think you showing up at a Villains Ball was the start of all of this" I struggled but he was too strong. "Then again if you would've skipped the festivities I would've never laid eyes on you." He let go of me.

"We need to talk, in private " his tone became serious.

"Well isn't the quiet outside air in front of my house, where I can scream for help private enough?"

"Funny" he pushed me toward the car I came in "follow me to my condo"

I turned and limped skipped to the car. Ginger was pressed to the car door, ready to jump out if needed.

"How was it? What's our next move?"

"He wants us to follow him to talk? Oh, and I think he likes me"

"So we're following him" she put the car into fear preparing to follow orders.

"Nope!"

"What?"

"I'm going home, I'm tired and there's nothing he has to say that I wanna hear" she have me a crazed unsure look "now!!"

We made it to my place and quickly settled in. We barely talked the ride home. I know Ginger wanted us to follow Xiumin and his little goon crew but honestly I just wasn't up for whatever he had to tell me. I don't want to hear about his little crush or how he wants to help me get out of all of this. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for all of this to blow over so I can return home. I don't know maybe Gallister will be distracted by some other poor sap and leave us alone.

"You know I understand not trusting him but don't you think you need to at least here what he has to say it could be important to know" Ginger was in the opening of my bedroom door. I noticed she still had her shoes on, a sign that she still had plans to meet xiumin.

"Please don't make me accuse you of not having my best interests at hand. You can't tell me to not trust xiumin but to go follow him and hear him out. For what? Lies, another y trap? What information does he honestly possess that I would risk my life for? I don't have nine lives Ginger I already survived two recent attacks, a third may be my last." She seemed sincerely hurt by some of the things I said but I didn't care. She needed to hear this because right now I really don't have time for an open mindendness.

"Oh like I would really make a choice to risk your life? Wake up and smell the coffee!! That boy us infatuated with you, he would do anything to impress you right now we need to take advantage of that"

"Oh anything like betray a man he known for YEARS for some girl he bumped into when she was trying to expose said man. And your so sure of his actions as if you and he are best friends and not us. Geesh Ginger I know you were captured but don't tell me you already forget how to make sense" I left my room and entered the bathroom. I opted out of a shower and decided a bath would be best especially after all I just said. I let the intense hot water melt my anger and my exhaustion away until I know I was prepared to argue all night with Gin. I stood in front if the mirror before drying off, staring at my skin which has taking on a tint of dark red. My hair was slightly wet from the air and some pieces was sticking to my face. I agree I look very attractive right now or maybe I'm delusional and I'm actually grotesque.

I stepped out of the bathroom and decided to put on a black medium length "#Hashtag" half shirt, with pink jogging pants and hello kitty socks. I stepped into the living room stopping dead in my tracks from the image I front of me

"Xiumin?" I muttered softly. I turned to Ginger, an apologetic look on her face "why?"