blind heart

Miracle in December

The next day it was Christmas.

 

It was holiday for you all but all of you decided to spend Christmas night  together with all the boys. You gathered in suho’s dad restaurant.

 

“finally its Christmas” everyone cheered and was happy because of this night “wooohhooo” “yaah because I’m kind enough I bought each of you a present today” chanyeol said “its Christmas! You must bring present for each of us!” kris said back “smartass” suho smacked his head “aah hyung” chanyeol rubbed his head “last Christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day…” baekhyun was singing till sehun completed “you said you were gay” “yaaah!!” “it fits” sehun shrugged his shoulders and all of you laughed.

 

“why _______ and luhan are  quit? Its not usual” kai noticed both of you “it because amm.. that..” “we’re going out” luhan wasn’t ready to tell them, that’s why you said it and squeezed his hand “AWWWWWWW” everyone said and made drums sound “see how’s luhan blushing aigoooo” kyungsoo said while pointing at him “ayh stop it guys” luhan said  “when did you guys started? Did you kiss her? Who confessed first?” they were all curious about it “its nothing” luhan pulled his hand from you and took a sip from his hot coffee. Actually it hurt you how he reacted like he’s not ready to for this relationship but you didn’t give up yet “yah luhan you’re in relationship now, you can’t say its nothing” chanyeol said “let us just not ruin the mood hmm? Lets open the gifts” you cheered up.

 

 “CHANYEOL YOUR GIFTS ARE THE WORST” baekhyun snapped out “what the hell? A pear of socks? Just that?” lay said “I didn’t have enough money! Chill” chanyeol said “why didn’t you let the tooth fairy to lend you some?” baekhyun smirked “yaaaaaaah” chanyeol shouted.

 

And the night went by your laughters and funny moment.

 

“I’m leaving first” you smiled to them and grabbed your bag, “w-wait! I’m coming with you” luhan stood up from his seat and walked you outside.

 

“so how’s was the Christmas night?” luhan asked “it didn’t end yet” you smiled to him “really? Do you have another plans?” “actually no I don’t but..” you linked your arms with him “I want to spend it with you” you said and he blushed.

 

“_________” he called your name “hmm?” “I-I have something for you..” he said “finally I’ve been waiting for it since yesterday” you happily said “lets sit here” he pointed out at a random chair and you sat on it. He coughed “since yesterday you tough me how to do a hand massage and mom was so happy about it, so I learned more about it…” he grabbed something from his bag it was lotions and creams “what about I do it for you also?” you stared at him for a moment “don’t like the idea?” he asked “no no.. its not like that but… but I’m touched” you said. He grabbed your both hands softly while kneeling in front of you “your hands are so cold! Let me warm them for you first” he started to rub them softly to make them warm then he started to massage them. It was different from the way you tough him it was more relaxing and warmer. “do you like it?” he looked at you while messaging them “y-yeah, its relaxing!” “you said this will touch a women heart! So did it touch yours?” he said while standing up in front of you “luhan… you did touch my heart even before that” you stood up too “I guess my charm touches women heart” he joked “yaah” you pushed his arm playfully and giggled, “can you give me another gift?” you asked him “I thought  I already did!” “no not that but a-another o-one” you looked down blushing “what is it?” he asked dumbfounded “aish.. you should do it in this night luhan! You can’t let a girl ask for it” you half-shouted but he blinked at you “what are you talking about?” he raised his eyebrows but you sighed “aah nothing! See you tomorrow luhan” you gave him a quick hug and walked away “weird” he whispered.

 

You looked at the picture you took for luhan this night and he was smiling like an angle. You added it to your memories book and sighed “maybe he needs more time to get used to this!" you ruffled your hair “ I want him to get used for our relationship. I’m not going to give up soon luhan”

 

Days passed and you were trying to let luhan to get used to it. He was trying to but he is carless.

 

“luhan revise this! It might come in your exam” you said while handing him some revisions “REALLY? Thank you so much __________” he tried to take it from your hand but you refused “why?” he said “do it first” you said “do what?” he blinked innocently “luhan….” “I’m serious! Do what?” “tsk tsk tsk KISS HER ! You know nothing about relationships” kai kicked a chair and left you guys behind.

 

“is that what you want from me?” luhan asked “taessoo (forget it)” you handed him the revision to him and started to do your work and typing on your laptop. Suddenly you felt something sweet and soft on your cheek. You turned your face to look at him while his face was just inches from yours. You blinked at him “thank you again” he showed you his sweet smile and turned his head to read the revision sheet. You touched your right cheek to where he kissed  *did he just…?*

 

since then you guys got along a little bit more than before.

 

You always send him a good morning texts

 

We’re not too close in distance.
We’re not too near in miles.
But text can still touch our hearts
and
thoughts can bring us smiles.


Good morning!

 

And he just replays with

Good morning!

 

“he just woke up for sure that’s why he doesn’t have to reply me with a long morning message” you smiled to yourself and got ready for university.

 

And text message at night

 

I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts
to create wonderful dreams,
a blanket of care to comfort you all night
and
A prayer to protect until morning.

Good night! sleep tight<3

 

As usual he just replays

Good night!

 

“it seems like he’s tired” you sighed

 

Since your eyes are looking tired...
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours.
Happy journey into the world of dreams..

Good night<3

 

His reply

 

Alright good night!

 

---------

 

you check how weather would be today to tell him to wear something warm or to be careful.

 

luhan…. Its going to rain today! Don’t forget to take your umbrella with you.

 

 

“how did you know its going to rain today? It was sunny this morning!” kyungsoo said “hmm _______ said it going to rain today and I prepared my umbrella” “how come you tell him and you don’t tell us?” baekhyun whined “you have such a wonderful girlfriend luhan! I seriously envy you” chanyeol sighed “I know..” luhan whispered, you looked at him like he wasn’t happy to have you.

 

-----------------

 

Luhan today will be cold so wear something warm and be carful not to catch cold. See you later.

 

“I ain’t goig to wear something warm! Its freaking hot” he said

 

but the weather started to be colder than he thought.

 

He coughed “I told you to wear something warm luhan” you checked his temperature worriedly “I’m fine” he coughed harder “no you’re not!” “man you looks miserable” sehun said “my grandma gives me this medicine when I catch cold! It really helps” you handed it to him “alright I will try it” he coughed. They all sighed “what’s wrong guys?” you asked “because of how you cares about luhan! I should find a caring girlfriend soon” suho said “ you’re lucky” kai said “kai… don’t call him that” you held luhan’s arm “sorry babe” kai smirked to you “yaaah kai” you looked at luhan he wasn’t jealous not even a bit “luhan?” “hmm?” he replied coldly. You just stared at him while tears walled to your eyes but he didn’t notice it, you felt like someone is squeezing your heart so hard “ nothing….” you whispered

 

--------------

 

“do you feel any better?” you asked him the next day “yeah thanks to that medicine” he smiled “glad it worked” you hurtfully smiled back “by the way I have exam after hour! Do you have any revision sheets?” he asked “n-no I don’t have” you said “damn then I should study hard for it” he sighed “y-you’re smart luhan you can do it h-hwaiting”  you held your fist out to cheer him up but he didn’t pay any attention to your cheering, like you never exist, you grabbed your bag and laptop “where are you going?” he noticed that you’re leaving now “to somewhere” “bring me coffee when you come back then! I need to focus”

 

*its okay its alright… don’t cry.. you’re strong *