how precious love was

Miracle in December

You headed to the girl’s restroom and looked at the mirror.

 

“he’s just nervous because of his exam so don’t worry…” you faked a smile to the mirror “why am I giving him excuses every time?” you thought about it for a second “I don’t deserve this” you washed your face and hands.

 

Then you came to him again, he looked at your empty hands.

 

“where’s my coffee?” he asked “oh… mian.. I will go and bring it now” you faked a smile * just this time luhan just this time*. You headed to a random coffee shop and ordered his favorite coffee and cookies. You grabbed a little note from your bag and a pen to write for him a little note to stick it at the coffee.

 

 

 

“okay lets go back now” you sighed while holding the coffee and the cookies. “here” you placed them on the table beside his laptop “thank you _________! You’re the best” he smiled to you “your welcome luhan” * she’s nice how she went back just to buy me coffee* he smiled wider “why don’t you sit down?” he patted the seat beside him “no… I have to.. go somewhere” you said “again? Where?” he asked * far away from you* “I… just… something happened at home! I will call you later” you grabbed your bag “okay then” he nodded and back to his studies. You just stared at him and he looked back at you “I thought you’re leaving now?” he said “aah right” you laughed awkwardly * what’s wrong with her?* luhan thought. You quickly slid book into his bag without him noticing because he was busy * good bye luhan…. Take care of yourself and live happily*

 

tears walled to your eyes because knowing the fact that it’s the last time you’re seeing luhan….. it hurts.

 

you walked away from his sight.

 

Luhan grabbed his coffee to drink it but he noticed the note, he grabbed it and read it “sometimes you have to forget how you feel. And remember what you deserve…” “what does it mean?” he asked himself “anyway” he sighed and took a sip from his coffee.

 

Meanwhile you actually transferred to another university, not just because of luhan but you actually wanted to go to another university from the beginning and since now you have the chance to transfer, you already did what they wanted you to do and delivered your papers. Today was the last day for you in this university and as you see you already spent it with luhan… maybe.. you can call it a day… or not.

 

The next day

It was Thursday.

 

Usually when its Thursday all of you have a small party at the coffee shop in the university, its not like a big party or something it just all of you gather there and no one have class to go.

 

They noticed someone is missing…. ‘you’

 

“yaah! Where’s _______?” kai asked luhan “I don’t know I didn’t see her today?” luhan shrugged “what do you mean you didn’t see her today? _________ didn’t skip a day in her life” kai snapped out “why are you telling me that?” luhan said “because you’re her freaking carless boyfriend” kai shouted “calm down kai maybe she’s sick today hmm? Lets try to call her” suho calmed kai down

 

“okay I will try to call her” chanyeol said and grabbed his phone, he called you but you didn’t pick up the phone “she’s not answering” chanyeol closed his phone screen “I will try to call her then” kai said and called you but you didn’t pick up the phone too.

 

“its weird….” Sehun said “what’s weird?” lay said “actually ________ is not like that! She always cares about others and never missed a call….” “what if she’s trying to avoid us?” tao said “ignore us?” xiumin said “luhan did you say something to her?” kyungsoo said “no I didn’t!! we were perfectly fine yesterday and she brought me coffee too!!” luhan said like if it wasn’t his fault at all. Everyone sighed “oh yeah she left a note too” luhan said “really show it to me!” kai said, kai was like your big brother he always cared for you more than luhan, luhan handed kai the note you wrote “sometimes you have to forget how you feel. And remember what you deserve…” kai read it out load “she left hyung….” Sehun said “impossible” suho whispered “she left…” kris whispered

 

“its all because of you” kai grabbed luhan by his collar and about to punch his face “kai hajimaaa” suho grabbed kai’s arm “don’t you see you were hurting her enough? You heartless person! I should have be against this relationship from the beginning! You don’t deserve her luhan! Now because of you she left… not just you heartless person but she left us all” kai left him and walked away.

 

Luhan didn’t understand why everyone was blaming him “he’s right luhan… you should have treat her better…”

 

* am I that careless and heartless in their eyes? Am I a monster for not caring? But they are right I should have been better than that! Specially with her… she was nice to me and always took care of me while I didn’t pay attention to her… what am I?* he thought of it for a second, then decided to call you “please pick up please pick up please pick the phone” he said to himself but you didn’t pick up the phone as usual.

 

* you know what? I hope you’re sick today and get well soon tomorrow so you can come again*

he called like 7 times but you didn’t pick up your phone “come on ______” he said while tears walled to his eyes * I’m sorry…*

you took off your battery from your phone because he was distracting you from your class.

 

Luhan looked at his phone “and now you’re avoiding me ________?” 

Tears walled to his eyes “I didn’t know you would leave me like that someday… and guess what? It hurt __________! It hurt….내 마음이 아파요”

 

----------

 

1 year later

 

you didn’t hear from him anything.

 

He was checking the book that you putted in his bag before leaving. That book has a lot of your memories with him because you secretly were taking pictures of him and you.

 

----------

 

it was the day before Christmas night. When you confessed to him your true feelings, he smiled at the hurtful memory “if I can find you ________!” he putted his hands in his pocket and walked “I’m searching for the one I can’t see anymore… I’m still listening for the one I can’t hear anymore”

 

suddenly he saw a familiar figure, he blinked several times * is that you?* he ran to you and grabbed your arm and span you around…. He was speechless for a moment “its really you I’m not dreaming” he smiled “leave me alone” you tried to escape from his grip but couldn’t “yaaah let me go!” you hissed “never” he replied “WAKE UP LUHAN!!” you suddenly  shouted right in front of his face, he looked at you in shock and refused to let go “what happened? Why did you leave me?” “ask yourself those questions and answer me” “I didn’t leave you!” “you didn’t even started to love me so you can say you didn’t leave me” “what?” “say the truth luhan you didn’t love me in first place! That’s why I made it easy on you and left”

 

you made him angry, he tighten his grip on your arm “you’ve given me this power ever since you left me right here, I know that before I was selfish and I didn’t care about you, I didn’t understand your heart I was a fool. But right now I’m trying to change who I am and I know you’re not by my side but because of your love that I’m trying to change” he said from his deep heart, it was so emotional “its seems as if everything in my world somehow reminds me of you. Each snowflake in the sky is like a teardrop that came from you. I wished that somehow you would appear in front of me just to say that I’m sorry, I wish you would be by my side right here. If I just could freeze time, I would have treated you better. I opened this book and see the pictures of us two, on that page you and I…… back then where there ‘you and I’. I’m not strong but I can change because of you because of your love, you changed my everything my hole life and more, everything my world from before” “luhan….I….” “before I didn’t understand how precious love was, I thought when it ended everything would be just fine” “luhan..” “I would open our book memories and see the pictures of us too, it has the pain that we both knew, as my tears fade away” snow started to fall and it become much colder “and snow begins to fall just like that day…” he let go of your arm and looked at you, you’re cheeks are already wet, you were crying so hard “luhan you’re too late” you sobbed and whipped your tears “you’re late” you whispered.

 

Woohyun wrapped his arm around your shoulder from behind and kissed your cheek “I’m sorry  I talked a lot on the phone with umma, oh who’s that?” he pointed out at luhan “its okay, he’s…. no one.. let’s go” you grabbed his arm and left.

 

Luhan was broken, yet a tear slid down to his cheek “and I thought you were my one and only one….” 

 

-----------------

 

I hate writting sad stories but I wrote it as the mv story ;-; sorry guys...

it must be hard for luhan.....

sorry luhan.... <\3

leave pretty comments please guys i need to know what you think about this one shot fiction ^^ thank you ~~