I like you

Miracle in December

“__________” luhan called your name “wanna go to the mall tonight? I want to buy gifts I didn’t buy them yet for Christmas” he pouted “yeah sure! I would like to” you happily agreed.

 

“so to whom you’re going to buy?” you asked him while walking side by side in the mall “for umma and appa” “what? You forgot the most important persons in your life? Shame on you luhan” you scolded him “its not like I forgot to buy, but I wanted it to be special that’s why I called you to come with me and buy it” he said looking at you “oh… that’s why… hehe.. sorry for  misunderstanding” you looked down but he chuckled and ruffled your bangs “aigoo its nothing to apologize” but your heart beats speeded up *okay slowly on me luhan… my heart can handle it*

 

“My dad likes coffee, what should I buy for him? Coffee?” luhan asked  “What about a coffee machine and coffee?” “I think it would be great” luhan said and chose the perfect coffee machine “what should I buy for mom then?” he looked at you worried “since you are a girl I need help with this ______” luhan said “don’t worry luhan we will find the perfect gift for your mom” you smiled to him

 

“How about lotions for her hands and skin?” you asked him while looking at different lotions and creams “mom doesn’t like these things” he said “why don’t you put it on her and massage her hand instead? That will be a great Christmas gift” you clapped your hands because of your idea. He couldn’t manage just to laugh at you “but I don’t know how to massage hands” he said and sighed “come on I will teach you” you said and grabbed his hand “first grab her hand softly and say sweet words to her, you should practice alright? Then you start to put lotion on your hand and start to rub her hand softly then massage it like that” you started to massage his hand “its so relaxing” he said while looking at your hand massaging his hand “and that will touch a women heart” you softly said and looked at him but then your face turned into red because you realized that you were holding his hand all the time.

 

“thank you” he said while paying for the thing he just bought “do you want anything else?” he asked you “actually yes! I want to buy a gift to appa” “see who’s talking, you just scolded me for not buying gifts for my parents while you didn’t in first place” he sighed “because I want it to be special” “stop copying me” he playfully said and you stuck your tongue out at him.

 

“what do you want to buy?” he asked “I don’t know yet… since you’re a boy luhan! Chose whatever you want and I’m sure appa will like it” “you want me to chose?” “yeah! I don’t know much about what guys like!!” “alright then”

 

you and luhan went to a clothe shop because luhan said that sweater for Christmas is a perfect gift for a guy so you just followed him “luhan look” you pointed at a pink sweater “no come on ________ its for a guy not girl” luhan said “oh right I forgot” you sighed “look at this blue sweater with white, its so elegant and it suits a guy” he was amazed by the sweater “let’s see how much does it costs” he held the price tag “500,000 won” he whispered  “its so expensive for a sweater” he sighed “I will take it” you said “you sure have a lot of money” he said “shut it” you shook your head while taking the sweater and heading to the cashier “can you rap it for me please?” you asked nicely  “sure” you worker said “thank you” you took the sweater with you.

 

“Anything else before we leave?” luhan asked while walking besides you and holding what he bought earlier “no, that’s it… I guess” you said *I need to confess now before tomorrow * you thought. “okay then see you tomorrow _________” luhan smiled to you and was about to leave but you finally said it “I like you..” you said it enough for him to hear “w-what?” he was in shock now, he didn’t believe what he heard “I-I like you luhan….” You said it again with more confidence “I-I-I like you too as a friend” he said, “its not like a friend luhan, I like more than that” tears walled to your eyes because you started to lose hope “since when you liked me?” he asked “since we started to be friends I guess” you looked down “w-what? Are you serious? And I thought our relationship was friend and friend” he said “it was, at first but what can I do if my heart chose you? I couldn’t ignore it luhan that’s why I waited for the perfect time to tell you” “why didn’t you tell me before that? Why?” “because I didn’t have the brave to tell you till now”.

 

Now it was awkward silence…. No one dared to talk but facing the cold floor.

 

“luhan,, can you accept this gift and my heart?” you said holding the gift you just bought earlier for your appa but it wasn’t for him actually but it was for luhan that’s why you let him to chose “no way that’s for your appa!!” he said “no its not, its for you, that’s why I let you to chose whatever you want” you looked down “_________” he said and sighed.

 

Tears started to fall “I understand if you don’t want to accept both of them….” You turned to go “but we’re still friends right?” he shouted, you span around with your wet cheek “I guess I can’t be your friend anymore luhan! I know you think that I’m weird and cranky” you whipped your tears by the back of your hand  “no… no… I don’t think you’re weird or cranky at all _________” he said “really?” you sobbed “yeah  I don’t!!! and I rather to be by your side” when he said he want to be by your side you automatically ran to him and hugged his waist “thank you luhan.. thank you!” he hugged you back “no need to thank me _______! You did a lot for me” “now can you accept both of my gifts?” you pulled back and faced him and he nodded “then here’s your Christmas gift” you handed it to him “but its still not Christmas yet” he said “and that what’s make it special! A Christmas gift before Christmas” you said.

 

“say cheese” you said while taking your phone out to take selca with him “cheese” he said and wrapped an arm around your shoulderand pulled you closerto him, you blushed a little and hugged his waist. 

---------------

that's the first chapter~~ I know its short but because its one shot so wait for the second chapter okay??

leave comments and subscribe T___T

love you~