Live At Whose House?!

Nerd Girl With Straight Forward Boy
>>Fast Forward>>

You walked along the street and go home." I'm back." You put put your school shoe neatly.You walked inside and went upstairs.You took a hot shower and wore your cute pyjamas.

5a0aad3346a3188dad552a3bd06cc6ed.jpeg

You went downstairs and found your mom and dad at dining table."Mom,what did you cooked for dinner?" You sat on the chair and looked on the table.Spaghetti and meatball.My favourite.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0mM5CkvwSqmu8Mlt2OUZ

You ate your dinner hungrily and happily."Jaennie." You dad called you.You hummed in respond."Mom and dadhave something to settle up at London." You nodded signalhe to continued."You'll stay at my friend's house."

 

You choked with the food and grabbed a glass of water.You drank it in oneshot."Mwo?Leave at your friend's house? Wae? Can't I just stayed here.Oppa can take care of me.." You pouted.

"He is at Paris.He has work to do.You only have to stay for 1 month only." Mom continued."1 month-only?!" You shouted."You'll move there tomorrow.Start packing your thing now." Dad said."Dad ,I don't want." You whined.

 

"We can't Jannie.You'll live with their son." "Their son? Where your friend went?" You asked unsatiesfied.You don't have appetite to eat right now"They also went with us." Mom drink a glass of water to wet .

"Arraseo." You nodded obey with your parents.You don't have any option.They still going to London amd you must move or live with their friend's son."Good girl.Go and pack your things." Dad patted your head.You stood up  and went upstair.

 

You packed all your thing that you need for 1 month..After finish packing,you bumped your body on the bed.You let out a big sigh."I hope he a nice people and bubbly." You closed your eye and drifted to dreamland.

 

-The next day-

You mom asked you to waked up.You took a bath and dress up.You put a simple shirt and jeans.You let your hair free because you so lazy to tie it up.

ulzzang_girl_by_appplegirl-d36s5v5.png

You walked downstair with your bag.You arranged your bag in the bonnet.Dad drive out the car from the house.You put your earphone in your ear and pick a song.You drifted to dreamland because don't get enough sleep yesterday.

 

You woke up after your mom rock your body.You opened your eyes slowly and looked around.

Chateau.jpg

You  saw a big luxury house in front of you.You mouth left a jar.You awed with the beauty of the house."Anyeonghasyeo,Cha Jaehyun imnida." You greet Mr Byun and Mrs Byun."Annyeong~" They greet you witgh a warm smile.

 

"Mianhae,my son go out to see his friend." Mrs Byun apologized."It's okay.Boy right?" Mom smiled.Your mom and Mrs Byun talked about something past time.Maybe about school."Okay,our filght now.Let's go."Dad stood up and push mom."Jannie,stay healthy ara?" Mom kissed you on your forehead."Okay." You nodded.

 

They left the house and now you alone in this big house.You gave yourself a tour.You walked in your in your big bedroom.

Big_Brother_13_house_photo_008.jpg

You unpacked your things in the closet.Then,you took a nap in that soft bed.