Meeting He Again

Nerd Girl With Straight Forward Boy
THE NEXT DAY

 

 

As usual you wake up from sleep.You brush your teeth and dress up in this clothes.

Uzzlang-fashion-K-fashion-uzzlang-world-

You ran downstair and get your breakfast.

Waffle-WITH-Chocolate.jpg

"Omma,this wafel bashta!" You praised your mom cooking with your mouth full with wafel. Your mom just smiled and continued do her thing."Omma,I'll go first,okay." You kissed your mom cheek and waving she."Annyeong~" She waved back.

-AT THE SCHOOL-

 

You walked into your class and sat on your chair. Fortunately seongsangnim don't come yet. You spend your free time with reading a book. Everyone called you a nerd because you wore spectacles,don't know fashion,reading book. You ignored them and do your own things. You day-dreaming about your first meet with your dear boyfriend,J-hope.

 

Flashback

"Would you be my girlfriend?" J-hope asked you charmingly and handed you a bouquet of rose flower.Well,I prefer tulip but it's okay.

BF1171E_Kiss_Me.jpg

"Nae!" You nodded several time and took that bouquet and smell it.

 

End Flashback

Seongsangnims come inside the class and put his teaching belongings on the table. He clapped his hand to get everyone attention."Students,listen. There's one transfer student transfer to our school. He come from rich family but he wants try live like us. Hope you all shows he a good manner." Mr Jung annouced that transfer student.

"Dae,seongsangnims!" Everyone in your class including you shouted in unison."Good. You may go inside now." Mr Jung asked the transfer student come into the class.

One boy with a baby face and soft shiny hair come into the class.All the girl non-stop screaming like being possesd by a mountain ghost.

bbxivcxcuaarhew.jpg

"Annyeonghasseyo,Baekhyun imnida." He bowed and gave the class a cute friendly smile."Kyaa~" Girls annoyingly scream his name except you. You gave he a poker face since you don't really pay attention to he.

"Tch. My boyfriend more cuter than he." You ignored the transfer student and continued reading."You may sit wherever you want." Mr Jung gave he a speacial treat."Gumawo,seongsangnims." He bowed politely to Mr Jung. He walked toward your seat and put his back next to your table seat. You very shocked because his choice to sit next to you.

Table next to you always empty because no one want to friend with you. Nerd. Of course everyone avoiding you. They don't want got a same title as you but it's okay you also love they way they treat you. Gave a free space next to your seat,gave a whole table to you for lunch,they treat you like a queen.

 

"Can I sit here,pretty?" He cut off your day-dreaming and raised his brows."Dae." You answer it and avoiding eye-contacted with he because he just said you pretty. No one ever said you pretty except your parents. Even J-hope never said you pretty.

"Thanks,pretty." He warmly smile at you and sat down on his chair.*Jaehyun,ireona! You already had boyfriend. Close your eyes to see any boys.* You slapped your face several times after that you focus on seongsangnims.

-Lunch Time-

 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

"Hey,pretty." I called she."Erm,would you please call me with my name? My name is Cha Jaehyun." She introduced herself. I smirked. Stupid pretty girl. You think I wanna know your name? Pfft,so funny.

"Actually,I don't need your cute name. I don't care at all. I just want you apologized me now." I gave she an evil smirk. Her face changed into confused face. She really don't remember.

"Mwo? For what I apologize you?" She asked out of idea."Apologized for push me in that muddy mud." I lazy to play with she so, I just straight to the point."Mud? What're you talking about?" Her brow became one. Her face showed she really don't understand what I'm talking about.

I let out a big sigh."Don't you remember yesterday?" I raised my brow."Yesterday? Erm, I think yesterday J-hope leave me alone on my 1st month couple annivesary. The date ruined because I came late for-" She realised that she just told me everything about her date. She put both of her hand on but too late I already heard everything.

 

"I don't care about that. I just asked you that you remember or not yesterday?" I looked in her eyes."Erm,beside from my date-ani." She shook her had cutely. If I don't saw your rude attitude I already asked you to be my girlfriend but unfortunately you closed my heart because your attitude.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes annoyed."You push me in the mud and leave me alone without apologizing. So, I want you apologize now." I gave she an unfriendly face.

"Mud? Ouh mud! Mianhae I don't mean to push you. Mianhae." She bowed her head asked for forgiveness."You're too late. I don't accept your apology." I push ahe away from my sight make she fell down. Her body hit the edge of table.

"Oww.Yah!" She shouted at me but I just smirked and walked out from the class.

END BAEKHYUN P.O.V

"I hate you,bacon." You hissed and try to stand up with the table effort. You rubbed the spot that you got hit."You'll pay for hit my precious body,bacon." You muttered under breath and walked out from the class. You sat under the shady tree and eat your meal. You love your mom homemade than buying lunch at cafeteria.

 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

I walked toward my friend. I sat next to Kyungsoo."Yo!" I greet them casually. I've known them a long time ago. But they transfer here first than me."Yo! Baekhyun you want me to show this school?" Chanyeol asked me.

"Not interested." I shook my head. I took some food from Kyungsoo's homemade food."Bashta!" I grinned. I look around the cafeteria and my eyes fall at someone under the shady tree.The wind blow gently made her hair flew beautifully.

She so beautiful."Hey,who is that pretty girl under that tree?" I asked."Woah,you really honest. No wonder many girl scared with you." Suho facing me."Hyung please. You sound like my mom." I frowned."Ouh,nerdy. Her name is Cha Jaehyun. She has boyfriend from group BTS named J-hope. I don't know why but that girl always lunch alone and J-hope also ignore she too. How come they couple I don't know. I think she same class with you." Kai gave information about she almost detailed.

 

"How come you know everything?" I asked he shocked with the information he gave just know."Every girl in this school he know. Just asked he,he will gave you a satisfied answer." Sehun shoved his lunch in his mouth.

I smirked and stare at her. She is so pretty but rude. So useless."Can you guys gave me an information about J-hope?"

 

"J-hope is from group called BTS. He is playboy and handsome. But he not as handsome as me. Drug dealer,smoking,clubing and many more bad activity he do." This time Chanyeol the one gave you information.

"Thanks,yeollie." I patted his back." Nothing." He continued eating his meal.

END BAEKHYUN P.O.V

 

A/n: Hello! I've update another chapter. You guys want me make Baekhyun more arrogant? Cute? Kind with Jaehyun? What do you guys want tell me! Thanks to the subscribers for subscribe my fanfic. I'll make sure you guys having fun reading it. Feel free to subscribe and vote my fanfic. Don't forget leave comment as well. I love to read your comments~

Baekhyun+Exo.jpg

W3BDq7X.gif

This guy look so cute when he laugh.. ;)