Bump Into Someone

Nerd Girl With Straight Forward Boy

 

 

 

 

Cha Jaehyun P.O.V

 

Dring Dring

'Jagiya,Don't forget about our date'
  - From J-hope -

 

"Omo! I forgot again! Pabo,Jaehyun!" I knocked my head several times because this is 5th time I already forget about my own date.And today is my 1st month couple anniversery.I stood up and grabbed the towel from rack.I ran into the bathroom and took a hot shower.I dress up and walked downstairs.I wore this clothes.

Ulzzang-fashion-ulzzang-world-33958668-5

"Omma! I'm going to date." I shouted while I put my casual shoe on my foot."Arraseo,annyeong~" Omma waved at me."Annyeong" I waved back.

I ran quickly because not to make J-hope mad again.He was a hot-tempered and will mad me if I late for date.I bumped into many people and apologized them.I already arrived at the place and I can see J-hope waiting for me.I ran straight towards he and ignored everyone infront me.

 

I bumped again with a boy and that made the boy fell down on a muddy mud.The boy already mess with mud all over his shirt and short.I forgot to apologize that boy and ran toward J-hope.I can heard the boy mumbled something and I bet he talked about me.

*Mianhae,I don't mean to push you.Jinjja mianhae.I must hurry go to date.*I ran toward J-hope and gave he a warm smile."You late." That the first thing he said not a sweet word but complained.

e8625ba966667938acd0ad1e35face4d.jpg

"Mianhae." I bowed a little."You late that's mean no date today." He made a serious face."Really?I just late for 1 minute only.Can't you forgave me?" I asked."No.Go back home." He walked pass by me and leave me alone.

"Aissh,pabo Jaehyun!" I knocked my head."I told you to wake up early now no date for 1st month couple annivesary." I pouted.

I finished my free time with hang out at kids playground ALONE.I pouted because of my bad luck.I played the swing and day-dreaming.After that I buy an ice cream and ate it ALONE.I it if the ice cream melt.I stroll around the park and skipped while eating ice cream.

I walked home after spending my DATE time with myself.ALONE."I'm back." I shouted.I pull out the shoe and arranged it neatly on the floor."You're back,Jannie~" My mom coeed.She wipe her wet hand with cloth because she just finished cooked dinner.

"So,how your date?" My mom asked."It's s great.I played swing and buy an ice cream with he." I lied."Good.If anyhing happen told me,okay?" I nodded on respond.I ate my dinner and locked myself in bedroom.Today is the worst annivesary day.But it's okay I can still see J-hope.

End Jaehyun P.O.V

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

I walked out to get weekend fresh air.I walked calmly while breath in and out fresh air.Suddenly,one girl ran toward me and bumped to me.Because that time I don't manage properly my body.I fell down.In the scary muddy mud.My clothes all coated with dark brown mud.

I looked up to see the one that made me fell down.I'm waiting for her apologized me because she push me but what she do is ran and leave me like a funny thing.I stood up and mumbled under my breath."Stupid pretty girl." I stomped my feet and that made the mud splashed on my face."Wait and see pretty girl.I will revenge for this."

I walked back home with that dirty clothes.My mom shocked saw me coated with mud.

"Yah,Hyunnie!Don't tell me you still play mud with this body.So,immatured.That's why my cute hyunnie don't get any girlfriend." Omma pouted and pinched my cheek."Omma! I don't play mud!There's one girl with pretty face pushed me and don't even apologized me." I push my mom hand away.

"Aww,you're so honest,hyunnie.No wonder many girl scared with you." Omma chuckled."Omma!" I pouted."Arasseo,go changed to a new clothes.I will washed it for you." I nodded and went to my room.

"Pabo pretty girl.Pretty but don't have manner.Don't even thinking to be my wife." I took out the dirty clothes and put it aside.

End Baekhyun P.O.V

 

A/n: Helloooo guys!

I have new fanfic for you and Baekhyun the one staring this fanfic..

I hope you guys love it and support it..

Don't forget to click subscribe and vote button..

I'll make sure you guys enjoy this fanfic well..

And don't worry I'll always update my first fanfic just for you~

Leave comment as well.. I'm waiting it~~~

tumblr_myvorxv1qq1sq411to1_1280.jpg

37829_baekhyun-today-at-the-airport.jpg

tumblr_inline_n0i3aqrSTR1sogmp6.gif

tumblr_inline_n7mw78ayAM1ql6qbh.gif