Forget it

You've always been mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jimin's POV*

When I learned that the wanted to talk to JungKook, I immediatly went on a rant. I knew how JungKook felt and I knew he would agree. Even after my lecture, he still decided to meet her. But some small part of me was glad. It was a small part, though, so I easily ignored it. 

"I can't believe he didn't listen to me." I mumbled.

"What?" Hoseok hyung came and sat down next to. Taking the remote from my hand, he changed the channel. "Are you talking about JungKook, and that thing?"

"Yup. It's like he didn't even pay attention to what I was saying." Fustrated, I started pounding on the sofa. 

"You know how they felt between each other. Of course he was going to say yes." 

Turning to him, I asked curiously, "What do you have against her?"

"Not everyone is always who they seem they are," he said this so bitterly. Without another word, he got up and walked away. Shaking my head, I tried to understand him. I wonder what happened between those two. 

While I was watching a rerun of Rookie King I heard the front door open. Confused, I looked at the clock. His only been gone for an hour..?

When he walked in, I felt like punching someone. I just ing knew he was crying. Jumping from my seat, ran up to him. "What did the do? I swear to God, I will kick her ."

"No, hyung. It was my fault." He looked at me tiredly. But it was the look of someone who had gone through rough times. The haunting tired look. Feeling my chest ache, I gave him a hug. I hate seeing him like this. He's been like this for the past few months, and each time he cried himself to sleep, I think of ways to make her pay. No one should ever make Jeon JungKook go through this much pain. 

"She didn't look happy, and we never got to talk," he whispered. 

"Sh~ Let's not talk about her." Patting his head, I dragged him to his room. Slightly pushing him, I said in a soft voice, "Go get some rest Kookie, we'll talk later."

After he nodded, I closed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter