I know, I understand.

You've always been mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jimin's POV*

"Taehyung," I pouted as he dragged me out of the cafe's door. "where are we going?"

"Stop complaining." He responded, irritated.

I huffed. "I got the right to know, Kim Taehyung." 

He didn't respond after that, but continued to drag me. Where the hell is he taking me? I thought, annoyed. I started wrestling out if his grip. Damn, he could be strong when he wanted to.

"You're so immature," He muttered. He still held on my in his iron grip. After some rutile tries,  I gave up and let him lead me to only God knows.

I looked around as he led me away from the stores. I thought about how we met in Seoul. Both of us trying out for BigHits. Although he has been training longer than me, we manage to be in the same group.

"That's better, now was it that hard?" He stopped in front of a bench in the park. I remember this bench and I felt my head spinning. I remember back when all of us still hung out. It was a place where me and Taehyung came if one of use needed each other. He sat down and looked up at the sky. "Sit down."

"Taehyung..." I stood my ground. "Why did you bring me here?"

"Isn't this the place where we came when we needed each other?" He looked at me with eyes that looked too old for his age. "We fought here. We bonded here."

I had to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. I can't believe this kid isn't yelling at me.

"Why don't we go somewhere else?" I turned arounded and started walking away.

"Jimin," I felt Taehyung grab my wrist. "Please, sit next to me."

I still stood in my place. The tears were so close to the surface, I was afraid that Taehyung could tell.

"Please, chingu?" He said in a pleading voice. I felt the first tear in my cheek.

After that, I didn't hold it anymore. I let him drag me to the bench without any word and when we sat down, he hugged me and started patting my back. This , I thought as he kept me in his embrace. Why can't he just yell and hit me instead of forgiving me?

"There, there," He said in a soothing and tired tone. "It's alright. I'm not mad anymore."

"Why have you always been like this, Taehyung?" I sobbed. I felt my heart clench as I remember Taehyung forgivining me everytime I did something stupid. When I had a problem at home, he would always listen to it wothout complaining. He always had the right words to make me feel better. "Why can't you hate me?"

He continued to pat my back without saying anything fir a while. Slowly the tears stopped their flow.

"Everyone deserves a second chance. No one deserves to go through what you and Hoseok did. You too need more love to keep your insecurity away." I felt tears sting my eyes again.

"I'm glad I met you and I brought you here." 

The tears started falling out of my eyes, but at a slow pace this time. 

 

*Flashback*

 

Why am I here?

I walked around the dark park and kept kicking an empty soda can. I looked up and saw all the beautiful stars and the moon. 

I don't understand. I have done everything I'm told, even if it makes me vomit later, so that I can be accepted. My mom says I should look less like a girl and more like a man. She hates it everytime I dance and sing, saying I remind her of a girl. I felt my eyes become watery and I furiously wipe them. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter