I'm Not Sorry.

You've always been mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*JungKook's POV*

"Hey, hyung." I came into the livingroom, failing to find Hoseok hyung and Jimin hyung. "have you seen Hoseok hyung and Jimin? I couldn't find them after school."

Jin hyung stayed in his posistion and barely turned his head towards me. "Do I look like I know? Go ask Namjoon."

I sighed. I can't stand it when hyung acts like this. "OKay."

I slowly walked towards Namjoon hyung's bedroom. I know I'm not on his good side right now and he hates being interupted when he is working on making a new song. But my consern for the missing hyungs out grew my fear. 

Moving my hands towards the door, I knocked. Before my hands could knock again, the door was yanked open.

"What the hell do you want, JungKook?" Namjoon hyung had a violent expression and looked really piss.

I staggered back and knocked into the door behind me. I stared at the ground and sluched.

"JungKook," I heard him say more softly. I slowly looked up and saw his face loose it's edges. "What is it?"

I felt most of the fear drain from my body. He looked almost like the leader from a couple of months ago.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon hyung's expression changed into a consern. He left his room and placed his hands on my shoulder. For a second, I stared into his eyes, forgetting about my original mission.

"Ah, oh, yeah.." I muttered. "I forgot. Have you seen Jimin and Hoseok hyung?"

"I think they're are with some old friends." I looked up and saw a faint smile on his face. He mummbled something to me then patted me. He turned around and went back into his room, softly closing the door.

I repeated the last thing he mummbled to me and walked to the front door. Having his last words swirl through my head, I put my shoes on and walked through the door, not really caring where my feet take me.

I remember the first time we all came together for the first time. It was in Daegu. For some reason, that has always been our meeting spot. Because I've been there so often, I can fake the Daegu satoori. I smiled, remembering the time when I went back home and suprising my friends by speaking it. I love the way everyone treats each other there, much better than my home at least. I remember going down there with Jimin from Busan, and meeting Choo Hee, Yoongi hyung, Taehyung, and Hoseok hyung for the first time. It was a pretty nerve wrecking moment. Jimin hyung could speack the satoori so well, I almost believed he was from therem if it hadn't been for the fact that he can speak the Busan satoori.

I walked pass many stored and put the hood of my sweater lower on my head. As I was thinking about that time, I had a sudden urge to get some coffee. When a cafe shop was in front of me, I suddenly stopped and looked at the name. I felt my heart nearly skip a beat. It was the same, exact cafe shop me and Choo Hee came for our first date. Even though Daegu has the best coffee, I asked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter