Oh my god..

You've always been mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Choo Hee's POV*

What the hell is all the comotion about? I thought as I leaned my ear on the door to hear better.

"NamJoon!"

I moved my head away in confusion. Jin oppa? When did he come back? I leaned back and I heard Namjoon ask a similar question.

"Why the hell were you over at her place instead of here? Do you know how worried those three have been?" Is he talking about those s?

Worry my , I thought. "They looked about ready to call the police!" I nearly choked on my laughter. Oppa, you know nothing. They wouldn't call the police, hell, they'll try to arrest him instead. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't hear what was Taehyung's response. But I did hear Jin oppa's angry retort. What did Taehyung say to him? 

My heart nearly came to a stand still when I heard the most loudest slaps of my life. Did..did.. did he.. just slap Tae? I thought in shock. 

'Jin!" 

I felt my heart sink when NamJoon yelled. No! Hyung, you'll make it worse!

"Tae~!" Jimin sung. "Why don't we have a real one-on-one? Choo Hee isn't here to save your ."

"What the hell is going on, Choo Hee?" I spun around when I heard my brother's voice. "Did I hear Jimin say what I think he did?"

Nodding grimly, I said, "We should stop this. NamJoon kept the door unlocked incase I needed to go in"

"Oh hell yes," He had an andgry glint in his eyes. "There's no way I will let this happen." He walked around me and opened the door.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yoongi wasn't loud but his voice held a threatening feel.

The guys all froze and stared at Yoongi. 

"Yoongi hyung?.." Jungkook stuttered. He wasn't in the best position. He was standing in front of Taehyung and had his fist up, looking about ready to punch him.

"JungKook," Yoongi looked over at him and squinted his eyes. "What the are you doing, trying to punch him?"

I guess JungKook realized how he looked because he quickly backed off from him. "N-n-no, I wasn't."

"Jin oppa," I moved around Yoongi so that the boys can see me too. I saw  Hoseok squint his eyes and Jimin standing up straight. "Did you just slap Taehyung?" I sounded out all the words clearly. I was also talking in the same tone as Yoongi. "Because if you did, you know no about what's going on."

Jin oppa and and NamJoon hyung where in a jumble mess. I can see Jin oppa's shocke face and I understand why. I never so much as said damn before. The last time I saw him, I never cussed or talked in a scary tone. "Ch-cho-Cho Hee? Is-is-is the you?"

"Answer my question, oppa. Did you slap Taehyung?" I ignored his question and walked slowly towards him and NamJoon hyung. Before I got within ten feet, they seperated from each other and had a glaring contest.

"I did," He turned his glare onto me.

"You did?" Yoongi came up next t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter