Clumsy Luhan

My Awkward Mate

-

I never actually sleep in the car. My headache was growing more and more painful. But the rest of the journey back to the hotel was kind of quiet because all of my members had fallen asleep.

Reaching at the hotel had me groaning in more pain. All I can heard was screaming fans and banging on the car window. It's really not helping my headache. I love my fans and all but sometimes things can get a little too much.

Kris woke the other members up. They fixed their hair and clothes, getting ready to go through the ocean of fangirls outside.

"I'm really not ready for this right now, and I don't even have a beanie or cap to cover this stupid bump." I moaned.

"Aww here Luhan, use mine." Lay said and handed me his beanie.

I thanked him and placed the beanie on my head as the secuirities walked towards our car to help us to get out from it. As soon as the door opened, I jumped out of the car with Xiumin behind me and the rest of the boys in suit. 

There were so many fangirls screaming things from "Lay, you're so cute!!" to "I love you, Luhan!!" and finally, "Marry me, Kris!!". I just smiled at them. It's flattering of course but sometimes it could be a bit overwhelming when you've hit your head and have a shocking headache.

Finally, after about 5 minutes of pushing our way through the fans and getting into the hotel, me made it up to our suite. We'd been staying here for weeks. This suite is huge and has 3 rooms inside it so we all sleep in pairs. I'm in the same room with Lay(damn kris who decided all this), Xiumin with Chen and Kris with Tao.

After our manager left us alone, my members went to the living area but I walked straight into my room and threw myself down on the bed. My head is pounding and I can feel the size of the lump on my forehead is like the size of a ping pong ball now. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to get a sleep. A couple minutes later, I heard the bedroom door opened.

"Here you go, Luhan. I got you this." 

I opened my eyes and leant up on my elbows to see Xiumin standing in front of me with a glass of water, some pills and a damp towel. Bless him for being thoughtful, he's always so kind.

"Thanks." I said.

"It's the least I could do." he smirked as I frowned in confusion

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it was me who you was looking at when you bumped your head at the car." he chuckled and I could feel my cheeks heated furiously.

I threw my head on the pillow again and covered my face with my arm. Not only that Xiumin knows it is his fault I hit my head but now I'm blushing it in front of him. I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Now the heat in my cheeks had died down so I sat back up and took the water and painkillers.

I popped two out the packet and popped them in my mouth. But once again, it was the wrong thing to do.

I started choking on the pills having thrown them to far back in my mouth. I began coughing and had to sit up straight to clear my throat. Xiumin quickly came over and helped me by patting my back. Great, just fudging briliant!

"What the hell were you doing? Are you alright?" Xiumin asked in concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." I said after I calmed myself down and cleared my throat.

Xiumin got me another pills and I gulped it down with the water carefully. After that, I grabbed the damp towel and placed it on my forehead. Maybe if I get some rest, this stupid headache will go away.

"I'll leave you to get some rest. We're all going to be in the living room. If you need anything, just give me a shout." he smiled and exited the room.

"Thanks, Xiu." I replied as he shut the door behind him.

_______________

 

I opened my eyes a couple of hours later, feeling much better. I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock, It's only 8 PM. I could hear the other members outside, mucking around doing the usual random things when we don't have any schedule. I climbed off the bed and stood up. Then I reached up the towel that were still on my forehead and threw it to the floor.

As I turned to see where it landed, I continued walking. I saw it landed just on the floor near the bed; I'll pick it up later. Just as I turned around to walk out the door, my face collided with the wooden surface and I fell backwards with a loud THUMP landing straight on my .

"OWWWE" I groaned.

I just sat there on the floor, cursing, until the door suddenly swung open, revealing two very confused faces. Chen and Tao stood in the doorway with their eyebrows furrowed together, staring at me as I steadied myself and stood back up.

"Hyung, what happened?" Tao asked.

"The damn door hit me in the face." 

"Hit you in the face?" Chen chuckled. "I'm pretty sure doors doesn't walk around hitting people in the face for no reason, hyung." 

"Stupid thing.  Now my headache is coming back again." I pouted and Tao and Chen laughed. 

"Stop laughing!" I frowned at them and pushed them out of the way so I could walk into the living room.

I entered the living room to see Xiumin and Lay sat comfortably together on the sofa. I felt a pang of jealousy hit me hard in the chest but I tried to ignore them and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. I reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water then closed the fridge behind me. I hopped and hoisted myself up onto the side and faced away from the living room.

I sat on the side sipping out my water bottle as the others joked around on the sofas. I could hear the TV more clearly now so I knew they were playing the games console. I glanced over my shoulder to have a look at them. Chen was now sitting on the sofa with Tao on one side of him and Lay on the other while Kris just got out from his room with a towel on his head. But no Xiumin.

I turned back around and almost fell of the side seeing Xiumin standing directly in front of me.

"How are you feeling, Lu?"

"Better after I had a sleep, but then I walked into the bedroom door." I admitted frowning.

"Really, Luhan, you should be more careful." he laughed and I hit him playfully on the shoulder.

"Wanna come play with us?" he asked gesturing toward the sofa where the others were sitting.

"Yeah, alright."

I jumped off the side and feeling pretty surprised that I didn't face plant there, but luckily I was able to keep my balance and followed Xiumin to the living room. He took a seat on the two seater couch and patted the spot next to him for me to take a seat. I sat down and give him a kind smile.

"No, that's not fair! You cheated!!" Lay screamed at Chen.

"No, I didn't, you idiot!" Chen replied.

"What did you just called me?!"

"I saw you cheated too, Chen hyung." Tao said while sitting on the side watching them play.

"Hah! I have witnesses!" Lay said.

"I told you, I didn't!" Chen shot back.

"Can you two stop fighting?!" Kris scolded them and rolled his eyes then continued to play the game in his phone.

Xiumin and I just sat there chuckling to ourselves when Kris scolded them. If six of us are together, we really can't shut up. There's always fighting and joking around. But it's even worse when the twelve of us are together.

I miss the other members, I thought to myself.

The game ended and Xiumin jumped up, "Okay, our turn!" he said as he grabbed the controllers from Chen and Lay.

He sat back down next to me and his leg brushed past mine, sending me a warm tingling sensation over my body and I shivered. Xiumin handed me the controller and I held my hand out to take it, but it slipped through my fingers and landed on the floor.

"Oh sorry." he apologised.

I leant down to pick the controller but at the same time so did Xiumin, causing us to hit our head at each other.

"Oww." we both said that as we sat back up.

"Sorry." I apologised this time.

I'm starting to get sick with all of this clumsiness. Not to mention it always seems to happen in front of Xiumin. I'm really embarrased with myself right now. Get your together, Luhan. Seriously!

___________________________

 

A/N: Thank you to everyone who subscribed! I love you~! ^^

Oh and sorry that there's no poster for this story. I'm too lazy to make one. meh