End of MAMA promotion

My Awkward Mate

-

"Okay boys, you've just recently finished your first promotion. How are you all feeling right now?" the pretty lady with a short brown hair asked us all.

To be honest, I'm glad that we finally got a break.

We'd just debuted around two months ago and it was the most amazing experience I've ever had in my life. I still can't believe that I'm a professional singer now. We debuted under a group consist of 12 people called EXO, then we got divided into two, EXO-K and EXO-M. Our 'other half' will be promoting in Korea, while us here in China.

Sure it's tiring but I enjoyed all the shows and performances. It was really fun and our fans are incredible too. But it's nice to have some down time to relax and sit out of the public eye for a bit. This is our last interview before we're allowed to get away for a couple weeks and pretty much do whatever we want.

"Amazing." Kris announced with a huge smile.

"Incredible." I answered after him.

"Over the moon!" Xiumin added in his slightly strange mandarin.

I don't know what it is about his voice but for some reason lately, I can't seem to get enough of it. Every time I hear his voice, my mind focuses on nothing but him. The way his lips move when he speaks, the sparkle in his beautiful dark brown eyes and the roll of his tongue when he pronounces certain words or letters just amaze me.

"And do you have any plans for the short break away from fame you guys will be taking?" the interviewer asked yet another question.

"I think most of us will go back home and see our families." Lay answered this time.

"Some of us will go back to Korea too." Chen continued.

"And I'm going back to Canada." Kris added.

"Ah that's right, you're from Canada." the interviewer smiled.

We all sat patiently, answering many of the interviewer's question until the one that always comes up was brought up once again. We got this question in every single interview we had.

"Although you guys are new but your popularity is no joke. So far, who do you think is the most popular in your group?" she asked.

All the 5 members turned their heads to me. My cheeks started to feeling warm.

"That would be Luhan." Tao answered. "He's popular among the ladies."

"The fans even gave him a nickname. They called him the 'ladies man'." Chen chuckled.

I glared at Chen and the inteviewer giggled. "And why is that?" she asked.

"Luhan can make girls go crazy with just a smile." Xiumin said.

"And a wink!" Lay added.

I was so embarrased but I tried act cool. You guys just wait till this interview is over!

"Oh, yes, I can see that. Luhan is indeed very handsome." she complimented me.

"Thank you." I said.

Then Xiumin continued, "So you admit it that you're the most handsome?" he joked.

Everyone in the room laughed. I ducked my head because of embarrasment. I looked over at Xiumin and he was looking at me too with a wide grin.

For some strange reason this grin of his has many different effects on my body. Instead of getting angry, my heart skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat. It's weird that a boy can have this effect me, right? Not to mention it's Xiumin who's making me feel this way. I mean, he's only smiling, Luhan. Get yourself together!

After a few minutes, the interview finally came to an end and my members and I were escorted out of the studio into an awaiting car. Kris jumped in first at front seat then followed by Tao and Lay who went to the back seat. Xiumin was next but as he stepped into the car he glanced back and gave me one of his charming smile. He slid in the car and took his seat but me being too involved in the beauty of Xiumin's eyes as he stared at me, climbed into the car and hit my head hard. Really hard.

"OWW!" I cried out as I lifted my hand the the now forming bump on my forehead.

Of course the boys burst into a hysterical laughter and I saw that Chen was literally rolling on the floor behind me. I slid the rest of the way in and took a seat next to Xiumin. My head is now throbbing and I can feel the swelling underneath my hand.

Nice one, Luhan. You embarrased yourself in front of Xiumin again and now he's gonna think you're an idiot! I mentally scolded myself.

"Are you okay?" the sweet guy who was sitting next to me asked.

I pouted my bottom lip and shook my head. My head really is hurting and I can feel a headache coming on. It's just typical, really, that I would embarrass myself in front of Xiumin out of all people. Anyone else I don't care, but for some reason, doing stupid thing in front of him is just plain awkward.

"Let me take a look." Xiumin said.

I moved my hand from my head and he lifted his hand towards my forehead slowly. He brushed my fringe away and breathed in sharply as he leant closer to take a better look.

I too, hold my breath as I stared at his beautiful face. We've known each other for years but I've never seen his face so close-up like this. I stared at him in awe.

Then, he touched the bump and pressed it.

"Ow!" I winched.

"Does it hurt?" 

"Well, obviously, yes." I said and pulled away.

"There's already a bruise and I can see that it's starting to form a bump. You're going to need something cold to put on it." he explained and I groaned out loud.

I heard him chuckled and I made a face at him.

"I'm sorry but this is really funny." he said then he pinched my cheek, "Aigoo~ Luhannie, you're so clumsy."

I was off guard when the sudden skinship happened so I started to blush. I pushed his hand away and faced my body to the window. "Wake me up when we reach the hotel." I said and closed my eyes.

"Okay, don't worry. We won't leave you in the car." he sarcasticly replied back.

I didn't answer back but a small smile formed on my lips.

 

______________________

A/N: hey! this is my first exo fanfic ^^ I'm not really a xiuhan shipper but i always found those two really close and they do look cute together keke.

so who do you guys ship in exo? tell me!

I ship baekyeol & sekai :)

lol okay, please comment and subscribe!