#2

Sorry, I'm a bad man!

2 weeks had past. Also, it has been a long time for Himchan. He always looked at her in the class. Hyemi never realized it until now. She was really focused in the class.

"Hyemi-yah.. he looked at you.." said Candy, one of her new bestfriend, from behind, because she sat with Youngjae. Hyemi looked at him back while Himchan gave her a smile warmly. She smirked at him then wrote on the paper, Kim Himchan.. Can you focus to the teacher? Not me? I''m not a teacher, you can't see me..

She showed it to Himchan, but he ignored her words. He kept looking at her until the bell was ringing.

 

Yongguk was alone at canteen. There's Hyemi and her friends too there, not far from his table. He was looking at her, didn't realize if his girlfriend already sat beside him, "Hey! where are you looking...." before she ended her sentences, she pinched Yongguk's tummy. It made him shout loudly. He glanced at her while she ate her lunch. "Hey~ pocca~ sorry~ i didn't realize you already here.." he tried to cheer her up by called her cutely but failed. She kept eating and not listened to him, "I'm done.. I need to go to class. Don't make a trouble again!" she left Yongguk there without looking at him. Yongguk sighed and walk to her, but she was walked fast.

 

They were in the different class. He couldn't come into her class because there's his ex inside. He sat in front of her class while waiting her to reply his message. Break time almost ended, he decided to go to his class lazily.

"Bang Yongguk!" Himchan shouted from his seat. He looked at Himchan lazily. They mumbled because Yongguk looked so different. He walked lazily, his face was too flat. "Ya hyung! What's going on?! it's Miss. Clara's class, we've made something!" said Jongup hyperly. "Canceled it.." he answered lazily. They looked at each other then Himchan gave a code to cancel it too. They were back to their seat while waiting for the teacher.

Mr. Kang came into their class and inform them to went back now because Miss. Clara couldn't attend the class. They were looked so hyper. Except, Bang Yongguk. He walked outside the class, left the others.

When Yongguk arrived in front of her class, he looked at her from the window. She didn't realize it, so he sat in front of the class while keep texting her.

Pocca~ when will you come out?

hey~ i'm outside..

blablablablablablalbla poccachu~

 

It's already 3PM but he still couldn't hear the bell. He looked at his phone suddenly, but... "Jongup...."

Jongup texted him because he wasn't back to them. He said to leave him alone so they went back without him.

 

The bell is ringing...

 

He looked to the door, waiting for his girlfriend to walk out from her class. Casey hasn't come out yet. He fell asleep while waiting her.

After 15 minutes, Casey came out then look around until she found her boyfriend sleep handsomely on the bench. She smiled, "Yongguk-ah~ wake up~ let's go home.." she fixed his hair to wake him up. "Ah.. finally.." he sat immediately and look at her while held her hand, "Still mad at me?" she shook her head and smile warmly. "Let's go home now. It's snowing.." she held his hand tightly.

They walked to Casey's car. He was driving her back to home.

Yongguk moved the car to the coffee shop, "wait here.. i'm going to buy coffee for us.." he walked inside the shop. In the same place, "YONGGUK HYUNG!!!!" Youngjae shouted from the corner of the shop. He chuckled then walk to them, "ya! why are you guys staying here?"

They were chitchat for 15minutes or more. Casey was so bored, she decided to come in too. Jongup saw her and call her immediately. She shook her head while seeing her boyfriend there, "That's why you are so slow to order it.." Yongguk shocked and give her a seat beside him, asked her to stay here for a while.

Himchan started the convo, "Guys! You know what?!?!? I got Hyemi's phone number!!" they were looked at him weirdly. Youngjae smirked, "Hyung, i got it too, from her.." Himchan stood up..and as usual.. but Youngjae wasn't really care so he just sat there, watching his hyung nag at him.

"Can you guys stop it?" Casey took Himchan's phone, she was about to throw his phone. "Better you stop him, noona~" Youngjae pointed at Himchan, he smirked.