#1

Sorry, I'm a bad man!

"EVERYBODY STAND UP!!" he knocked the class door hardly

All students inside the class looked so afraid. He is one of the popular yet arrogant student in their school. Also, 6 of them always got trouble, called as a trouble maker there.

"What are you doing, you punk?!?" Junhong threw an eraser to a boy near the window. He keep looking outside even Jongup called him too

The leader of the group, Yongguk, write something on the board. He didn't hear the foot step while other members already walked to their seat. The teacher, Mr. Kang, called him up. He refused it. Mr. Kang slapped his then he realized and the students were laughing at him. He glanced to everyone whom laughing at him.

Mr. Kang said, "Good afternoon, students! It's too late to introduce a new student because it's already 2PM. But, is it okay? No problem?" kids shouted Nooo...just introduce her!!

He called her to come into the class. After that, Himchan was like "Wow....nice body~ nice shoes~ nice hair~ se..xxyy~" Mr. Kang tell her to introduce herself now because school will ended soon. "Okay~ Hello everyone! I'm Jung Hyemi, i was living at Seoul but mom moved to Busan, so i moved my school too. Please help me to know about this school and the subjects here. Thank you~" she bowed nicely and walked to her seat beside Youngjae. Mr. Kang started to teach the kids.

                                                                                                            ********************************************

After the school ended...

 

Hyemi was about to go to her car with her new friends. She prepared to hangout with them after the school ended. But, without her knowing, the 6 boys followed her car. In the middle of road, they lost it because of the traffic jam. So, they moved to the steak restaurant near Daehyun's house.

"Yah! You need to drive fast later!" Himchan said while knocking Youngjae's head. "Geez....stupid!! How dare you to knock my head everytime!" Youngjae stood up and throw his chair. Himchan shocked, he stood up immediately then they fought..as usual.. the others only watched them. Daehyun kept eating his steak. They wouldn't stop it because it happened everytime Himchan knocked his head.

"I was driving fast!! We almost get crash again!! STOP TO NAG AT ME LIKE THIS CAN YOU, PUNK?!"

Himchan keep looking at him madly. Yongguk tried to chill 'em but Himchan was being too emotional. He started to be so temprament after her mom liked to blame him everytime. Jongup made Youngjae sit again. He gave a glass of water for him.

"Let's go back home now.." said Yongguk, "Himchan, if you always being like this, i will do something for you. Remember, we are siblings. One family, not a stranger.." Himchan sighed and drink his orange juice.

After that, they went back to Youngjae's car. Suddenly Jongup saw a car which reminded him with Hyemi's car. He walked to another way and called them back, "YAH!! COME HERE!!" they immediately ran to Jongup then asked this and that. Himchan looked at Jongup's hand and grab Youngjae's car key from his hand immediately and drive to that car fast. The others were like "heol....babo!" Daehyun asked them to go to his house while waited for Himchan.

 

Inside Daehyun's house...

 

Jongup jumped to the sofa and took the remote control to play with his car toy, while Zelo sat on his legs. They were enjoying it together. Yongguk ang Youngjae were inside Daehyun's room to talk about that girl and her gang, "Hyung..." asked Daehyun.

Yongguk was glanced at him, "Himchan hyung wanna get another girl?" he blinked innocently. Yongguk just gave him a smirk. Youngjae wasn't listening to him, he kept playing with his iPhone. Daehyun walked to him and sat on the table in front of him, "Yah! baboyah!" he refused, then stood up and went to sit beside Yongguk.

"Ahhh... it's crazy! How can i'm staying around this sh**!" Daehyun jumped to his sofa while played with his basket ball lazily.

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Jongup jumped up from the sofa and run to open the door.

"Hahahahaha yah Jongup! You know what?! I know her house!"

Jongup confused, "Ahm...hyung...what do you mean?"

Himchan dragged him to go upstairs, along with Zelo who was still laying on the sofa.

Daehyun, Yongguk, and Youngjae were sleeping peacefully until Himchan knocked the door, "GUYS WAKE UP!!!"

"Oh ! who is that?!" Daehyun crawled from his sofa then open the door. Himchan pushed the door hardly. It made Daehyun stand up immediately.

Yongguk shouted from the bed, "YAH CAN YOU CALM?!"

"I CAN NOT WOHOOOOO!!!! HAHAHAHA" Himchan shouted and jump to Daehyun's bed, "I met Hyemi. I saw Hyemi. I knew her house. I knew it clearly. it's really near from hear guys!!!!"

The others only nodded to his words. And there's Youngjae beside Yongguk, still slept peacefully. He covered his ears with 2 pillows. Gladly, Himchan didn't realize it so he wouldn't nag at him again.

"Hahaha! I'm so happy today!! I will go bath first! Daehyun-ah! I'm bathing at your bathtub okay?" Daehyun nodded as he walk inside the bathroom.