#3

Sorry, I'm a bad man!

The 6 troublemakers were staying at the canteen. There's Casey and Soora, Himchan's girlfriend. They were so hyper today. It's friday and they agreed to be a nice student every friday because if they do something, they wouldn't get their free time on weekend.

"Hyungs, do you have bubblegum?" asked Zelo. They shook their head together. He asked noonas, but they also shook their head. Zelo was about to call an ahjumma but he saw a girl in the corner, she cried. Zelo decided to not care. He never care about girls who cried like that. An ahjumma didn't hear him. He walked to her then ask for a bubblegum.

When he walked back to his chair, he can't stop to see that girl.

He moved his feet to walk near that girl then try to sit beside her slowly. He does nothing at first. After 5 minutes, he took some tissue from his pocket, "do you need a tissue?" he gave it to her, she nodded and wipe her tears.

Zelo is too innocent, sometimes. He doesnt realize until... "Thank you, Junhong-ah~" she smiled and look at him, "OH!! Hyemi??" she covered his mouth immediately. Zelo asked her anything while her tears keep dropping. They talked nicely. Hyemi tried to talk about her problem to Zelo. She thought Zelo is a nice guy. When he tried to cheer her up, Himchan keep looking at Zelo eventhough he doesn't realize it.

 

Himchan POV

I keep looking at his action. Too bad, Soora sat beside me. I was wondering about her, and then she cried like someone hurt her. I told them, i wanna go to the toilet for a while. When i walked to the toilet, i give Zelo a code to leave her and follow me. I was dragging him to the toilet.

"Why so sudden hyung??" asked him innocently

"Why did you ask me why?" Himchan sighed, "what's going on with her?"

"Hehehe sorry hyung.. i also wasn't know that's Hyemi. After i gave her my tissue, she looked at me then i realized it.."

"And then..." before Zelo finished his sentence..

Suddenly someone knocked the door hardly and shout, "YAH KIM HIMCHAN!! ARE YOU TRYING TO DO THIS AGAIN?!!!"

We chuckled. I walked to her and smile awkwardly. Zelo was ran out from the toilet while he smiled to Soora, he left me. I don't know how to describe my feeling. I would get caught again. How to settle up things like this again? Oh! Stupid Kim Himchan! i mumbled to other side.

"Why?! You shocked?! What's your annoying reason again huh?!?!"

I couldn't say anymore. I kissed her lips to shut but she refused me, pull me away hardly and walk away. Her tears looked like wanna drop. I couldn't grab her hand. I was too bad to stop her.

 

Soora POV

I walked back to my class after left him alone at the toilet. I talked to myself while walked back to my class, "He never respect my feeling. I already gave everything but he keep doing this to me. I shouldn't give him another chance. Mom is true. Dad also....!" i threw my phone away. They were staring at me. Someone took my phone. He fixed it in front of me. I keep looking down and cried.

"Here~ i've your phone" he gave me, along with his handkerchief.

I took it and look at him, "Ah.. Jongup... Sorry.. I mean, sorry for...."

"No... i wanna help you, noona.. why did you throw your phone? Is it about Himchan hyung?"

I wasn't answer it, decide to go to the toilet. He keep following me but i wasn't care. I just need to fix my messy face and hair because break time almost ended.