Cuddeling and bedroom lights

Paradise

Yoongi opens the door of his house. It’s already dark outside. Hoseok follows him and both take off they jackets and they shoes in the hallway. But then they hear someone rushes down the stairs and his mother appears in front of the two guys. Yoongis mother stands there and look at them with big eyes. “Yoongi, where have you been? You only wanted to pick up the pills… what happened? Is everything okay with you? Do you need to go to the hospital again?”, she starts to ask but Yoongi sighs up. “Everything okay… you don’t have to worry. I get the pills and call Hoseok because I want some ice cream”, Yoongi explains and shrugs his shoulders. He hates it when his mother was so pver protective about him. She wants that he lies in his bed all the time but the boy hates this. He didn’t want to waste his life in his bed. But sometimes he enjoys it… he enjoys it when Hoseok was there. Sometimes he lies in his bed and Hoseok practices some dance moves. Oh he loves it when Hoseok dance. It always looks so cool. Then Yoongi wishes that he can do that too… but he wasn’t allow to do sport. “Don’t worry Mrs. Min, I take care of Yoongi”, Hoseok then says and puts his arm around the small shoulder of Yoongi. His mother looks at Hoseok and smiles a bit. “Okay… thank you Hoseok. But you can call me Jae Hee”, she says with a smile and Hoseok nods. Yoongis mother often tells him to call her by her first name, but Hoseok always forget it. “So… we go up in Yoongis room”, Hoseok says and left the hallway with his boyfriend and go up the stairs to the room of Yoongi.

As they enter his room Yoongi goes straight to his bed and let himself fall on this. He closes his eyes before he crawls more on it and grab a pillow to place it under his head. He looks at Hoseok who closes the doors behind him and turn on the lights. “Ahh! The light!”, Yoongi says and kick his feet a bit. The taller one can’t but laugh a bit before he turns off the light again. Now it was dark again in Yoongis room. “Too dark”, Yoongi mumbles and Hoseok shakes his head. He went to the chain of lights which places over the big window of the room and turns them on. Yoongi himself stretches to the little lamp on his bedside table and turn on this light and then also the chain of lights over his bed. Then he also turns around and lies on his back. His dark eyes focuses Hoseok who still stands at the window. He looks outside and watches some cars passes by. Even next year they will pass the street. The people will have they life and do what they want… or do what they have to do. “Hoseok, come here”, the tall boy hears the soft voice of Yoongi and turns around then. Yoongi lies on the bed, his arms open and he wait for his boyfriend to come to cuddle with him. Hoseok smiles a bit before he went over to him and lies next to Yoongi. He pulls him into his arms and holds him close to him. Softly he caressing the soft black hair of Yoongi, let some strand slides through his fingers. “What are you thinking?”, Hoseok asks in the silence. Yoongi didn’t think long about his respons. “I think about the snow… and then I think about pizza… I really like pizza, we should go and eat some soon… and then about youre smell… You smell so good”, Yoongi says slowly and grabs the hand of Hoseok and squeeze his hand. The taller one laughs a bit. “Were going to eat so much pizza we can eat…”, he tells Yoongi “And I love you’re smell too… You always smell like vanilla with a bit of …honey”. Yoongi laughs a bit. “Honey? Why do I smell like honey?”, he asks and lift up his head and looks into his eyes. The younger one also laughs a bit and sits up. While he does that he pulls Yoongi between his legs that he is still close to him. “I don’t know… maybe because of your shampoo”, Hoseok mumbles and kiss him on the cheek. Then the door opens and Yoongi older brother, Sang Chul, enters the room. He looks at the two a moment and grins a bit. “Do I disturb you by something?”, he asks then and chuckles a bit. But Yoongi shakes his head immediately. “No, you don’t… what’s up?”, he then wants to know and leans more against Hoseok. This one rubs the back of Yoongi softly. When they two start dating and also told they families about it Hoseok has problems to cuddle with Yoongi in front of his family. He would never overdo this. But simply holding his hand, place a kiss on his cheek or sit there with his arm around his shoulder… Hoseok felt a bit uncomfortable with that. He always though that Yoongis brother didn’t like the idea that his younger brother is gay and also have a boyfriend. But he accepts Hoseok more and more. He just needed some time which was pretty normal for Hoseok. “Mom made dinner… do you want to come down?”, Sang Chul asks and still grins a bit. Hoseok looks at his boyfriend who also looks at him. They don’t need any words and both nod. “Okay… we join you”, Yoongi says and crawls out of his bed and takes Hoseoks hand to help him out of his bed. The three guys went down the stairs and go over into the kitchen. There it smells good for cooked food. Yoongis mother always made the best food Hoseok thinks. It always tastes good and he thinks you can also taste that she makes it with love. When the three boys enter the room she smiles a bit. “We have to eat without Won Bae, he has late shift today”, Yoongis mother says as she place another bowl of food on the table. The others nod and the woman sit down at the table and then the three boys also sits down. “Jalmukesumneda*“, Hoseok says and bows a bit. The woman smiles a bit and him. She also have told Hoseok various times that he don’t have to do that, that he is a part of this family but the boy didn’t want to be impolite. His mother always tells him that it doesn’t matter how good is his relationship with the elder person is, he always have to be polite and respectful. And also Hoseok don’t feel good when he would treat Yoongis parents like his own parents. Jae Hee had made rice, a clam and radish egg drop soup and Jajangmyeon and some vegetables. After Jae Hee has taken the first spoon of the soup the others join and also eat. It takes a few minutes before Yoongi and Sang Chuls mother start the conversation and they all start to talk. While this, Yoongi watches the others. He sometimes ask himself of they would sit together like this when he wasn’t there anymore. Would his mother let Hoseok join they meals… invite him… Yoongi hopes so. He didn’t want that they left Hoseok alone then… Yoongi shakes his head a bit and smiles then. Sure, his mother will give Hoseok a second home here… He was sure about this. She loves Hoseok and also takes care of him.

After the finish the meal they cleared the table Hoseok and Yoongi went upstairs again. “I have to go home soon… I have to go to school tomorrow”, Hoseok mumbles “And I don’t want to wake up my parents”. Yoongi looks at him and nods a bit. He hates it when Hoseok have to leave to go home… He really hates this. “Can we lie down a bit? Or do you want to do something else?”, Yoongi asks then and sit down on his bed. “We can do whatever you want”, the younger says and kneels down in front of Yoong and places his hands on his lap. Slowly the smaller one takes his hands and caressing them. He thinks a few moments. Then he places his hand on Hoseoks head and starts to scratches him lightly through his hair. “Mhm, we can… watch a movie… We do this often but I really loves this”, Yoongi says softly with his deep voice of his. Hoseok nods a bit and then sit up. “I know which movie we’re going to watch”, he says with a grin on his face “Make you’re comfortable…”. Yoongi nods a bit and crawls on his bed. He has a big size bed, full with pillows and blankets – more than he needs. But Yoongi loves this, he loves it when it’s so cozy. “I change in some different clothe”, Yoongi says and went over to his wardrobe. A bit he smiles. Yoongi take off his pants, his hoodie and his tank top. “Ah, so you want to strip for me… then you have to turn around to me and to it a bit slower”, Hoseok says and Yoongi laughs. “No… I can’t strip for you”, he says and take off a black shirt and put this one. So he turns to Hoseok who smiles at him. “Is this my shirt?”, he asks as he walks over to the smaller one. This just smiles and nods. “Yes… I love it, it smells like you”, he says and put his arms around Hoseoks waist. This through Yoongis black and soft hair and places a kiss on his forehead. “Have I tell you today how much I love you?”, Hoseok then ask and put his arms around Yoongis shoulders. This one shakes his head and laughs a bit. “No you haven’t”, he says. Hoseok smiles softly and leans down to kiss him softly but yet passionate. Yoongi replies the kiss immediately and smiles a bit more. After they break the kiss Hoseok leans his forehead against Yoongis and still smiles. “I love you my little, cute Yoongi”, he mumbles and caressing his shoulder. Yoongi enjoys these words and snuggles more into Hoseok. “I love you too”, the smaller one says and Hoseok chuckles a bit. He put his arms around Yoongis small waist and lifts him up. The pale boy put his legs around his waist and clings into Hoseok. But not that hard, he knows that Hoseok will never let him fall. “Have you take you’re pills today?”, Hoseok asks as he carries Yoongi over to his bed and place him down there. “No…”, Yoongi responds and sighs up. Hoseok turn around and opens the drawer of Yoongis bedside table. He takes out the right pills and hand this Yoongi. Then he grabs the bottle of water and gives this also to Yoongi. “Thank you”, this one says and takes the pills and drink a bit of water after this. Hoseok take place on Yoongis bed, lean his back against the pillows behind him so he sits up a bit. Yoongi place his head on Hoseoks belly and puts and arm around his waist. Then the movie starts and Yoongi lets out a little squeak.  “Howls Moving Castle… Ahh Hoseok”, he says and laughs a bit. Both have watched the movie about hundred times but it never gets old. Hoseok laughs a bit, his Yoongi was always so cute. He places his hand on Yoongis neck and starts so scratches him lightly there.

Carefully Hoseok goes down the stairs. The movie finishes about fifteen minutes ago and Yoongi has fallen asleep during the movie. So Hoseok stands up carefully and put the blanket over Yoongi and places a kiss on his forehead. Then he has grabs a piece of paper and write him something on it. He wants to stay by his sleeping boyfriend but he has to go home. Then he put down the shades, turns off the lights and leaves the room silently. In the hallway he puts on his shoes and his jacket when Jae Hee enters the hallway. She smiles at Hoseok. “Should I drive you home?”, she offers him but Hoseok shakes his head. “No… No thank you Mrs. Min… I like to walk a bit know”, Hoseok says and puts on his beanie. Jae Hee smiles a bit and nods then. “Okay…then, I think we see us tomorrow”, Jae Hee says and walks over to Hoseok. She hugs the taller one who replies the hug. “I… thank you for taking care of him”, Jae Hee says quietly and Hoseok nods. “I love to take care of him… I just love him”, he says with a smile and Yoongis mother smiles a bit. “I’m so happy that he has found you…and that you stay with him”, she says and Hoseok smiles a bit. “I will always be by his side”, Hoseok promises her before he turns to the door “Yoongi has fallen asleep while we watch a movie and he has taken his pills”. “Okay…thank you, get home alright”, Jae Hee says as Hoseok left the house and waves a bit. “Thank you”, and with that Hoseok closes the door and leaves the house.

 

 

*I will eat well -> People who are invented to eat at someone else house say this :)