Ice Cream

Paradise

Yoongi leaves the hospital and zip up his jacket. It's a bit could outside, a few snowflakes falling from the sky. But not enough to put a white blanket over the city. Yoongi puts his packet of medicine in his pocket and walks down the street to the next bus stop. He sits down there. The bus he need to take to drive home would be there in two minutes - but Yoong didn't want to go home. He didn't want to meet his mother who looks at him all worried. Sometimes she acts like Yoongi would be death in the seconds. He often hear she cries, when he walks down into the kitchen to drink some water. He always freeze then a bit. Hoseok once buys him some slipper - he though it would be cute when Yoongi have some Korilakkuma ones and Hoseok some from Rilakkuma. But Yoongi wears them really seldom. Maybe he should wear them tonight. He feels like he should wear them.

The bus came up to the station, a few people get out and more people get on the bus. The bus is now full of people, body press against body and no one can really move. Yoongi let out a sigh as the bus leaves the station. He watch the bus drives down the street until he can't see him anymore. Even next year this bus will drive the same distance... maybe he will have a accident someday because someone didn't watch the street as when he wants to cross the street. And the people will be late for work... or for school... or for a meeting with they friends or family.

Yoongi take out his cellphone out of his pocket and press the button. The big grin of his boyfriend shows up and he can't but smiles a bit. Yoongi himself sits next to him and he drinks his milky coffee. He haven't notice that Hoseok takes a picture... Hoseok does this often, grabs Yoongis cellphone and takes a couple photo. Why he didn't use his own photo was a mystery for the older one. Yoongi shakes a bit and diales the number of Hoseok. He hears two rings before he hears the husky voice of his boyfriend. "What can I do for you my love?", he asks and laughs a bit. Yoongi sighs up and close his eyes. "I want ice cream", he says and grins a bit. "What...? Ice Cream? You know that it's cold outside", Hoseok reminds him. Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "I know, it sit at the bus station, I don't want to go home, I want ice cream and I want to meet you", Yoongi list up his wishes and opens his eyes again. Again a bus pass the station. "I hope you wear a beanie", Hoseok answers and Yoongi can hear in the background that Hoseok tries to put on his jacket while they talk. "No...", Yoongi simple says and now Hoseok sighs up. "Ah Yoongi... which one do you want from me? The red one... he suits you so well", the younger one says and Yoongi chuckels a bit. "Mhm... not this one... the black one... Obey posse", Yoongi says slowly and watch the bus again. "Okay, got it... where can I pick you up?", Hoseok asks and Yoongi hears that he leaves the house. "The bus station by the hospital". After Hoseok get this answer there where a bit silence between of them. "You didn't tell me that you need to go to the hospital today...", Hoseok says slowly and sounds sadly. But the older one sighs up. This was the reason why he didn't want to take Hoseok with him... he didn't want to see him sad. Even though Hoseoks smiles widely an laughs Yoongi always sees the sadness in his eyes. It didn't suit Hoseok. "I just pick up some pills, nothing more I think I can do this on my own", was all Yoongi says about this "And now hurry up I want my ice cream!". He hears Hoseok laugh and then he hang up.

Yoongi only has to wait fifteen minutes before the bus stops infront of him and his boyfriend get off the bus. He grins at the smaller one who get up. Hoseok looks so handsome as usual. He never looks ugly in Yoongis eyes... he even can't look ugly. But todays he was especially handsome. He wears a dark blue jeans, black and blue adidas shoes and a black jacket where he put off the grey good of his hoodie. He also wears a beanie. "You look beautiful", Yoongi simple says and Hoseok takes the beanie for Yoongi and put this on. He tugs it a bit before he smiles a bit. "You look always pretty honey", Hoseok place a kiss on Yoongis nose before he grabs his hand and interlocks they fingers. "Come on, you want some ice cream...let get some", Hoseok leads Yoongi through the full street and caressing his back of his hand with his thumb. "What flavour of ice cream do you want?", Hoseoks asks when Yoongi and he have to wait at the traffic lights. "I don't know... pistachio...maybe... I want to see what they got", Yoongi says and Hoseok raise and eyebrow. "You never eat pistachio... normally you take vanilla... or blueberry", he says slowly but his boyfriend shrugs his shoulders. "I think I need to try something new", Yoongi says. Hoseok looks at him for a moment and place a kiss on his temple.

Only twenty minutes later the two boys sits in a big cafè where they have a lot of different ice cream flavours. And both try out some new and different kind of flavours. Yoongi orders marshmallow, pistachio and bilberry while Hoseok tries strawberry-cheescake, blueberry and green tea. "How was it at the hospital?", Hoseok ask slowly and lays his hand on Yoongis on the table. This one looks at his boyfriend and smiles a bit. "Everything is fine... don't worry so much", he wants to calm him down. He hates it when Hoseok get sad because of this... "Are you sure? ... I mean, you would tell me when something is wrong... or get worser", he says slowly and his facial expression gets sadder. "I would tell you... but now don't worry Hoseokkie, I want to enjoy this date with you!", Yoongi says and shakes a bit. Then the waitress came a bring the two the ordered ice cream. As she sees the hands of the two she smiles a bit an leave the two alone. Hoseok starts to smile again, take the spoon and take some green tea ice cream on it put the spoon infront of Yoongis rosy lips. "Yah, try it! Come on baby Yoongi", he says and laughs a bit. Yoongi can't resist and starts to laughs a bit. He loves how cute Hoseok can be... how he always wants to make him happy. He don't want to leave him.