Firework

Paradise

It was unusual that Yoongi is the first one that wakes up. Normally when he opens his eyes Hoseok sometimes lies next to him and through his black hair. Yoongi didn’t understand why Hoseok likes it to watch him sleep. He would find it boring and would wake up the taller one after two minutes. But this time Yoongi sneaks out of the bed and grabs the hoodie J-Hope wears yesterday. It still smells like him. The pale boy turns around and watches his boyfriend which still sleeps. He takes a moment and tries to find out what is so good to watch someone asleep. Sure, Hoseok looks pretty… peaceful… but he prefers his boyfriend awake and to hear his voice and hear his laughter. Yoongi shakes his head a bit before he pulls up the hood and quietly leaves the room then.

Downstairs he enters the kitchen and grabs a bowl and some eggs. He didn’t really know how to make pancakes but he will try it. Maybe his mother has a receipt book or something like this. So the pale boy starts to search for a book like that and also grab the flour, milk and some sugar.

Upstairs Hoseok slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. “Yoongi?”, he mumbles and yawns a bit. He turns to the side and run his hand over the blanket but there was no one. But the side on which Yoongi sleeps is still warm. The black-haired boy raises his head and looks around a bit. “Yoongi?”, he asks a again when he sits up but his boyfriend wasn’t in his room. But then he hears some sound from the kitchen and he smiles a bit. Yoongi must be downstairs. Hoseok lies on his back again und look at his hands. There is his ring… the same ring Yoongi wears and Hoseok can’t stop to smiles brightly.  He really can’t believe he says yes and he also takes him serious. He has been so nervous but now Yoongi is his… he was his before but now it feels a lot more like this. His and only his. He remembers how they first meet and he knows Yoongi should be his one day and now he can’t believe it his dream comes true.

Then he hears his phone rings and slowly crawls out of the bed of his boyfriend. He looks around for his pants and grabs then. In his pocket he finds his cellphone – another message on Kakaotalk. From Jimin. A grin appears on Hoseoks face before he opens the message – but there isn’t one, there are a lot of messages from the smaller one.

Hoseokkie! I miss you please write me back!

Hoseok, we need to meet again soon, I also want to see Yoongi again

Hoooooooseok!

Kookie bite me in my ear..TT.TT SAVE ME!!!’

School is so damn boring without you

Yah, lets meet later!!!!

Hoseok laughs a bit when he scrolls through these messages. He thinks a moment about it… should he meet with the other ones and Yoongi? Yoongi likes his friends… maybe they also can call Taehyung, Jin and Nam Joon so they can meet up as seven. That sounds good. The black-haired boy leaves the room of Yoongi and walks downstairs. When he enters the kitchen he stops a moment and bites his lower lip. Hoseok must swallow. Yoongi wears his shorts and Hoseoks hoodie from yesterday… It doesn’t matter to him but Yoongi always looks hot for him. Oh how he missed the morning- with him. Almost every Saturday starts with or at least some kissing and touching. Slowly Hoseok put his cellphone on the table before he walks over to Yoongi and put his arms around him from behind.

“Hoseok!”, Yoongi let out a slight scream and shakes a bit. He pulls back the spoon in the bowl where he mix the ingredients together for the pancakes. But Hoseok didn’t responds. He pulls down the hood and starts to kiss the pale neck of his boyfriend. He holds him close to himself and bites in the soft skin and Yoongi groans a bit. But the taller one only grins a bit and starts to caress the side of his boyfriend. This one leans closer to him and smiles a bit. “I’ve missed the morning- with you”, Hoseok mumbles and his hands slides under Yoongis hoodie. He kisses his neck and bite him there and there, while during his Hoseo moves his hips against Yoongis pretty . He just loves to a bit and he loves the sound of Yoongis slight moans and groans. But then he slowly turns around and looks at his boyfriend. This one grins a him and kisses the smaller one on his pretty lips. “But… I want to have morning- in the bed…before we leave the room”, Hoseok mumbles when he breaks the kiss and grins at the other one. Yoongi nods a bit and his lips “Then we have to leave the bed late tomorrow”. The black-haired boy laughs a bit and places a kiss on his forehead. “Have you sleep?”, he asks then and Yoongi nods immediately. “Perfectly, how about you?”, he asks then and kiss the taller one on his cheek.   “Me too… Oh, Jimin texted me and asks if we should meet… What do you think about meeting him and Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Nam Joon? We could hang around a bit and…yeah”, he mumbles and through Yoongis hair. “Yes”, he answers “I’ve missed Nam Joon”.

Some hours later Yoongi and Hoseok sit together on a bench in the park. Today should be a firework here and that’s one of the reasons why the two decided that this should be the place they hang out. Another thing is that the park isn’t that popular so they can hang out there without people disturb them too much.

“Where are they?”, Yoongi mumbles and lean his head against Hoseoks shoulder. This one put his arms around him and smiles a bit. “Don’t worry Yoongi, there will be here soon”, Hoseok whispers and place a kiss on his head. Before Yoongi could respond something on that they hear a slight scream and someone attacks Yoongi with a hug. This one gaps for air and opens his eyes immediately.

“Oh Yoongi, I’m so happy to see you! Sometime I think Hoseok wants to hide you from us”.

Jimin. The boy grins at Yoongi and laughs a bit. He places a kiss on his cheek and stands up slowly. Also with Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung comes a long and grins a bit. “It has been a long time”, Taehyung says when he hugs Yoongi. “Yes… sadly, I’m happy to see you again”, Yoongi says before he hugs Jungkook. After they greet each other Hoseok puts an arm around Yoongis narrow shoulder. This is a thing he always does when he is with the others; he just loves to show everyone that Yoongi is his boyfriend, his love and HIS Yoongi. “Hoseok, you hide Yoongi from us, don’t you”, Jimin asks the taller one but this one just laughs. “A bit”, he says and places a kiss on Yoongis temple “But he’s my little Yoongi”. “Ah, Hoseok”, Yoongi slowly punch the taller on in his side but this one just laughs a bit. “I’m sorry”, he says and continues laughing. “You two are just so cute….”, Jungkook says and Taehyung also start to laugh. “Hoseok is always so kitschy”, he ads and Jimin and Jungkook also laughs.

The five boys stand there for a few moments and talk a bit before the two missing ones appears: Nam Joon and his pretty boyfriend Jin. No one ever expect that this two would become a couple. Not because they didn’t like each other or would make a good couple mostly because no one expect that Nam Joon would fall for a boy. But he always says that Jin is special, that he is different from all the other ones he have ever meet and that’s the reason why he falls for the older one.

“Ah Yoongi, we haven’t seen each other for such a long time”, Nam Joon greets his best friend and pulls him into a tight hug. Also Nam Joons hugs are always special, they make everyone feel special. Jin is more careful there, like always. “Yes… I’ve missed you”, Yoongi mumbles and close his eyes for a moment. He will miss this hugs and the way Nam Joon make someone feel. He also will miss the smell of Jin, he always smells fresh and good. When it’s his turn to hug Yoongi the taller one notices the ring on his finger. He looks at Yoongi before he looks then at Hoseoks hand. His eyes winded and he starts to grin.

“What kind of rings are those? Ouh, don’t tell me that you really want to marry”, Jin says with a soft chuckle. Jimin raise his head and look with wide eyes at Yoongi and then at Hoseok. “I would marry him if I could”, Hoseok says and shrugs his shoulders. He grins a bit and looks at his boyfriend. Oh, he wants to marry him so badly and show everyone how much he loves Yoongi. But not in this life, not in this life.

Later that night Yoongi and Nam Joon sit together on a bench and watch the other ones. Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin play soccer while Taehyung and Jin sit in the grass and cheer the boys. It’s already dark but there were some street lights in the park so that the boys could play a bit. Yoongi watches his boyfriend who runs around, smiles brightly and laughs. He looks like he has no worries… and in this moment Yoongi also don’t have any worries. He forgets all the bad things in his life and just enjoys this moment with his friends. But then he takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and gives it to Nam Joon. This one raises and eyebrow. “What’s that?”, he asks him. “This are the songs I want to listen on my funeral, please keep them and don’t say a word to Hoseok”, he says with a smile, his eyes still focus his tall boyfriend. Nam Joon bites his lower lip and shakes his head. “Isn’t that a bit too early and why should I make the music?”, he says but Yoongi laughs a bit. “I know that Hoseok wants to manage the whole funereal, I know him. He also wants to help my parents with that… but I want that you all help him and be with him”, Yoongi mumbles and looks at his best friend “And you know a lot about music… but please just read this letter when the times comes”. Nam Joon looks at him and nods. He never really talks with Yoongi about this topic. He just didn’t want to face the true and avoid this topic. Also no one wants to talk about the funeral of his 17 years old best friend. “I won’t let him be alone”, he promises Yoongi which starts to smiles then a bit more. “Thank you…. “, he mumbles and pats his back.

But then Hoseok appears in front of the two with a big grin on his face. “Come one, the firework will start in a few minutes… Yoongi, have you watch me? Have you? I scored some goals”, he gasps for air and shakes his head a bit. The pale boy just smiles at him, cups Hoseoks face with his hands and place his lips on Hoseoks. This one stops a moment before he starts to kiss his boyfriend more passionate. He separates the thin legs of Yoongis and grins in the kiss. With his hands he starts to caresses the inner thigh of Yoongis legs and moves his hands more upwards. One hand he puts around the small boy to pull him closer to himself. Hoseok moves his body slowly against Yoongis, place one of his hands on Yoongis and grins a bit more. Yoongi slowly breaks the kiss but the taller one didn’t stop. He starts to place some kiss on his neck and just enjoys the moment. “We should go to the others”, the pale boy mumbles and Hoseok nods a bit. He kisses him once again before he grabs Yoongis small hands and helps him to stand up. Together the two walk over to the other five boys. Nam Joon went over to his boyfriend when Hoseok appears by Yoongi and him. “You two can’t stop to touch each other”, Taehyung grins a bit and Jimin clings at the arm of the pale boy. “Ah, Hoseok you have to share Yoongi a bit with me”, the smallest of the groups says and laughs a bit. And Hoseok let him clings on Yoongis arm a bit.

 

 

Dear Hoseok,

Today we spent the day in the park with the others. Oh, I’ve missed them so much! Especially Nam Joon! I’m so happy that you arranged the meeting today, thank you!

Whenever I’m with you or also with the boys I forget everything. I just enjoy the moment. Today I watched you playing soccer with Jungkook and Jimin. You look so happy during this. I love to see you happy and I hope you are happy now. Please remember the happy moments we have together. Please. Go in the same park today, meet with the others and play soccer. Please Hoseok, do this. When the others don’t have any time just force them. Tell them I will haunt them when they don’t have any time! I’m serious Hoseok. But please laugh when you want, I love your laugh.

And the firework today was simply amazing! So colorful and so pretty! I really enjoy this one and if I would live another year I want to watch it with you again. And our friends. And I can’t wait for tomorrow morning… I hope you know what I mean, kekeke! Sorry, but I love you!

Yoongi

P.S: Please hug Jimin for me whenever you see him. He's my cute little brother and I don't want him to be sad.

 

So we all know what will happend in the next chapter, kekeke~

Ah, I'm such a lazy writer atm. But my intership was TERRIBLE this week! I need to get up a way too early, after work I come home and go back to sleep for some hours and get up at 19 o'clock before I ear something and then... I don't really have the motivation to do something ._. I'm just tired D: But next week I have to stay at a better place a my intership-place and I also can sleep longer :D

I also want to update my NamJin story since I write the first chapter, I have the whole second chapter in my head... but I'm too tired to write it down >.< So here is some....NamJin~

The 'letter' Yoongi write for Nam Joon will appear later in the fanfic :)