Broken { pt.2 }

Look To Listen

-J Hope's POV- 

We walked to the dance room where the rest of BTS were hanging out. As we walked into the room, they saw how serious we were and stopped messing around. 

"Whats wrong?" Jin asked. Rap Mon and Jimin looked at me. 

"Minah?" Suga asked. We nodded. "What'd she do?" 

"Its not what'd she do, its what'd we did." Rap Mon spoke. "We started planning too late man. She feels used, nothing more than a friend to J Hope." 

"She left you." V said. "She expected to be your girlfriend by now, am I right?" I nodded. 

"J Hope, its ok." Jin said. I shook my head. "Its not like she hates you. Shes just mad and fustrated. She was being patient and we wasted it." 

"wasted it." I said. A tear slipped, and it had to fall when they were all staring at me. 

"J Hope, are you... crying?" Suga asked. I stared down at the floor. "Oh man.." 

"He's in love." Jung Kook said. "He's in love!" He laughed joyously. 

"J Hope, we want you to know, we're proud of you." Jin said. "We've never seen you so emotional, and caring, and responsible in so long. You got over your addiction of drinking for Minah. She's basically your saviour!" 

"Not anymore. I lost my savior." I said. "Just let me skip the rest of my classes. I need a drink-" 

"Don't say that!" Jimin shouted. We stared at him in astonishment. "Minah Noona will always be your savior! Don't just push her away! She cares about you!" 

"What would you know!?" I snapped. 

"A LOT ACTUALLY!" Jimin talked back. We were even more shocked; never has Jimin talked back to anyone, not even to us! "Everytime Minah and I hang out, she only ever talks about you! How much she cares about you, how much you make her happy, how many times she worries about you, how much she loves you! She loves you, Hyung! You know what she said to me? She said she never thought she would fall in love again! Until she met you! She even told me she wasn't planning on liking you until you showed her the real you. The real you! Not the one whos drunk! The real J Hope who has a heart! A heart her stupid ex boyfriend doesn't have! Jin Hyung is right, she doesn't hate you. She's seeing a misunderstanding between you two. Now go buy her a rose and ask her to be yours before someone else does!" 

We were speechless. I forgot how to speak. Jimin just kicked me into place. Into the place I needed to be in, and i'm so greatful he did so. 

I wiped my tears ans hugged Jimin. "Thanks man." I said and left. 

I ran to the small shop near school and bought Minah a rose. I ran back and searched for her everywhere, but no sign. 

"J Hope!" V ran to me. "We got Minah in the dance room! Lets go!" He pulled me through the hallways to the other building and let go as we reached the door. The others we outside waiting. 

"She's inside, expecting Jimin to come. I nodded and got ahold of myself. I gripped the door knob and opened the door. Minah stared at me with a blank expression. 

"Hi Minah.." I managed to say. 

"Hi J Hope." She said. I walked to her and stood in front of her. "Hows you hand?" I looked down at my bandaged hand. 

"Its doing better." I said. "Minah, listen." 

"J Hope-" 

"No, i'm not letting you go until you here this: I don't see you as a friends with benefits. I see you more than that. I want you to be my girlfriend, the boys and I have been planning on how to ask you, but I was too late. I wasted your patience. I wished I could've planned earlier. I love you Minah, you mean so much to me. You've changed me into a better person. I never thought I would fall in love ever again, until I met you. You are the only girl who excepts me for me." I pulled out the rose from my inside jacket pocket. Minah's eyes were watery. 

"J Hope..." Minah said. "They told me..." I stared at her dumb founded. "You're an alcoholic and player." 

"Who told you that?" I asked. 

"Your friends." She said. Anger burned through me. **How could my own friends do this to me!?** "But you aren't like that anymore." I froze. "You've changed for me. You've always been with me, and I believe the others that you've changed." 

"You do?" I asked. She nodded. 

"It bothers me though, because my ex was like that." Minah said. My heart was dropping. "But I know you aren't like him." 

"Minah, i'm asking you this because I don't want to wait any longer nor do I want to keep you waiting. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said. Minah smiled and nodded. "Can I kiss you now?" She laughed and nodded. 

I crashed my lips to her's and the others came in awing us. 

"How cute!" Jung Kook said. V and Jimin made kissing noises. We stared at them in disgust but found it funny. I gave Minah the rose and you can see, she was amazed. 

"Better late than never." Jin said. "Be good to each other." 

"I promise." I said.

"I cross my heart." Minah said. 

"I've never seen J Hope so happy!" Suga said. 

"Oh shush you guys!" I said and hugged Minah. 

 

{ SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT&UPVOTE ♡ I FELT LIKE I LAGGED PASSION IN THIS CHAPTER :/ HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE IT! }