Not Exactly?

Look To Listen

{ WARNING: VERY LONG CHAPTER HOPING TO PLEASE YOU c: }

-Minah's POV- 

Last week, J Hope found out I have a probation officer. We told the rest of BTS and as amazing as they are, they understood and was still excepting of me. Also, since J Hope and I talked that day, we've have a "thing" going on.. but i'm not sure if i'm ready. 

 

"Minaaaaaah!" J Hope hugged me. I closed my locker and kissed his cheek. 

"Hey there." I giggled. 

"So, after school. My place?" He asked. 

"I'll think about it." I smirked. He leaned his forehead on mine and kissed my nose. 

"Please?" He asked in a soft voice. 

"Alright, alright." I said. J Hope bit his lip and began to lean in.

"Aww, Minah, you're so lucky!" A girl and her friend said with a sad smile. "Be good to J Hope Oppa!" and they ran off. 

"At least they said it nicely." I shrugged. J Hope chuckled and tried going in for another kiss but I pulled away. "Save it for later." I teased. 

"But that's in like....four hours!" J Hope pouted. 

"I'm sure you can manage." I laughed. His expression went from sad to unpleased instantly. He grabbed my face and stole a long kiss. 

"Now I can manage." He smirked. The bell rang and attended our classes. 

I entered my class and two girls handed me a small ring box. "Please give it to Jimin Oppa." The small one said. 

"Can I look?" I asked and the girl nodded. I opened it and it was a nice solid, sterling silver ring. Engraved on the inside was Jimin's full name. I examined it and placed it back in the box and looked at my classmate. "It looks like it can fit, I think he'll like it." 

"Kamsamnida!" The girl bowed. Her friend waved and they both took their seats. 

**That's sweet, they made Jimin a ring!** 

 

 

After my last class, I ran into Jimin. "Jimin!" I waved. He smiled and approached me. I turned and gave my classmate a thumbs up, assuring her Jimin will like her present to him. I handed him the ring box. 

"For me?" He asked. I nodded. 

"Its not from me, but an admirer." I smiled. He smiled brightly at the ring. He put it on his index finger on his left hand. 

"Give this hug to that admirer for me?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me a hug. He left and my classmate ran to me. 

"He wanted me to give you this hug." I said and hugged the small girl. 

"Kamsamnida! I'm so greatful!" She said. "Kamsamnida Minah Unnie!" 

"You're welcome, Dongsaeng." I replied and she ran off. **She didn't give me her name** 

"Hey." J Hope said. He looked mad and mugged me. 

"Are you alright?" I asked and placed my hand on his shoulder. He smacked my hand off. "Whats wrong with you?!" 

"No! What's wrong with you!?" He snapped. I've never seen him so mad before. "Giving presents to Jimin?! And that long hug??" 

"That wasn't from me, it was from my classmate. The hug was for me to give my classmate." I snapped. J Hope became calm. 

"Minah-" 

"I'll see you tomorrow." I walked away but J Hope stopped me. 

"No, Minah, please. Please come over." He begged. "I'm so sorry." I just walked away from him. I heard him punch a locker a swear under his breath. 

 

 

I finished my homework early and didn't have anything to do. I couldn't stop thinking of J Hope. Maybe I should go over.. I grabbed my jacket and headed out. 

It was pretty cold, as always. Walking to BTS' place wasn't a bother.

As I got to the door, I knocked. I was so nervous to see J Hope. **He probably doesn't want to see me..I should go-** 

"Hey Minah." V opened the door. "Are you and J Hope alright?" 

"We had a misunderstanding, but i'm here to try and make things better." I said. 

"You're a good girlfriend, Minah." V nodded. 

"I'm not his girlfriend.." I said awkwardly. 

"Oh, well, you should be." He smiled and let me in. "Come with me." I followed V to J Hope's room. V knocked, "Minah's here!" He yelled. There was a loud bang inside and movement. "He'll be out soon." V said and walked downstairs. I waited at his door.

"Hi Minah!" Rap Mon waved and went to the bathroom. Suddenly the door swung open.

J Hope leaned his arm above his head, against the door way. He brushed back his hair with his other hand. He had a small smile that dropped. "Hi.." He said in a husky voice. **He was sleeping** I noticed his left hand was wrapped in a bandage. **When he punched the locker...** I looked at him sadly and hugged him. I feel so bad for just walking away from him.

"I'm sorry, Minah." He said. He walked backwards slowly, with me still wrapped around him, and closed the door. J Hope looked down at me and I noticed he was still sleepy. 

"Its ok," I smiled sadly. "I would say no one got hurt but... your hand." 

"I might have punched a locker?" He said. 

"I'm pretty sure everyone knew." I said and he chuckled. "Sit down, I shouldn't have come while you were resting-" 

"No! No, i'm more than happy you came." He said holding my hand. "I wanted you to come, remember?" I nodded and he rubbed his thumb on my hand softly. 

"I'm sorry for just... walking away. I shouldn't have done that to you." I apologized. 

"Its ok, Minah." J Hope hugged me. "I just- ...I should tell you." 

"Tell me what?" I asked nervously. 

"I was cheated on awhile back by this girl I was with for two years. I thought I really loved her, but I was wrong. She's a , she slept with a bunch of guys and goes out all. The. Time. When I saw you with Jimin, I overreacted for nothing. I'm just scared i'll get hurt again. I've never looked at a girl since, until I met you." J Hope said heart brokenly. I felt my heart shatter at the thought of Park. 

"That happened to me too.." I said. 

"YOU DATED A GIRL!?" J Hope gasped.

"A boy, J Hope! A boy!" I snapped. 

"Sorry, sorry, go on.." He said. 

I continued, "I dated this guy named Park, for two years. He cheated on me with a bunch of girls and i've been hurting since. I'm over him, but I can't get over the emotional pain he caused me." I spilled. I never planned on telling J Hope about Park until after a long period of time but with what happened, and his story of his ex, I should be honest too.

"Woah." J Hope looked at me surprised. I nodded. 

"So where's that douche now?" J Hope asked. 

"I'm so thankful he moved out of the country! I don't know where, i'm just glad he's gone!" I said. 

"My ex left the country too! Wow, we have a lot in common!" J Hope chuckled. "Cause if he was here and still after you, you know I would fight for you?" I looked at him surprised. He smiled sweetly. 

"Minah!" Jin bursted in. "Oh, whew! I though J Hope hurt you or something!" 

"Hyung." J Hope said. "I could never hurt Minah. Or lay a hand on her like that. Nor would I let anyone touch her like that." His words made my heart flutter. 

"Perfect girlfriend and boyfriend rolemodels." Jin smiled before leaving the room. My smile dropped. We aren't dating.. 

 

{ COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT ♡ VERY LONG CHAPTER OR WHAT? WELL, YAP! HAHA! THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBBIES SO FAR! AND I ASK FOR MORE COMMENTS ^.^ THANK YOU! }