Chapter 2

Enemy, Friend, Boyfriend and Lovers !?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Edited - 21/06/14]
First of all, I'm sorry if this story is weird and I hope you guys will not unsubscribe my story after you guys read this chaptie.... I hope you guys enjoy!! Here you go..  

  The bell rang.

  "Yes!" Luna broke out in a victorious hoot. "And with that melodious sound marks the start of our favourite time of the day," she grinned at me, showing her pearly whites. I just rolled my eyes in amusement. 

"You go first. There's...something I need to do first," I told her. Luna raised her brow. "Alright then," she sighed submissively, getting up from her seat before snapping her head back to give me a glare. "You're not ginna ditch me and sleep in class again, are you?" She narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously. "No, of course not!" I denied. "Okay, I'll wait for you in the canteen," she gave me a lazy wave before dragging her feet out of the class. Well, not that she had no reason to anyway, because that was exactly what I had in mind.

I stuck my tongue out at the long-gone Luna because I outsmarted her again. I took my phone out of my bag, putting my earphones on before pressing 'play' on my music player. When everyone was out of the room, I crossed my arms on my desk and buried my head in. I really couldn't understand why everyone liked the canteen so much. There's too many people. I never liked crowded places. I liked to be alone, sleeping with music on.

 "Miss Liu!" 

  "Argh!" I screamed, holding the place where my heart would have fallen out of my chest. Who the hell disturbed my precious sleep time? I snapped my head to the left where the annoying noise came from.

 "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

  "Yah, Park Chanyeol! What the hell, dude?!" I yelled at him from sheer iritation.

"I just wanted some company. My classmates are boring," he shrugged, sitting on Luna's seat.

  "Go to the canteen then."

  "I'm not hungry."

  "Okay." 

  Chanyeol and I go way back from when I first got transferred. He was the first not-a-teacher-or-office-lady from the school talk to me even though I ignkred him and practically acted as if I wasn't even aware of his existence. I told him I liked to be alone but he never gave up and tried really hard to be friends with me. I diddidn't relent until one day, he saw me crying in the park because I got a B for Maths. He actually laughed at my face when I told him why I was so upset at first, before he told me that it really wasn't that bad and told me to cheer up. He was so weird. Everyone knew how anti-social I was yet he insisted he wanted to be friends with me.

 "Amber, you guys have a new student in your class," Chanyeol smiled. God, all my friends were so into smiling. He wordlessly snatched the phone from my hand. I just let him, knowing well that he'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter