Chapter 1

Enemy, Friend, Boyfriend and Lovers !?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Edited - 18/06/14]

Okay! Here the chapter 1.. Huhu.. Anyways I don't know if the title of the story is suitable with my story.. I don't really good at making the title.... I hope you guys enjoy my first chapter.. Shall we start the story?

[Amber's POV]

  "Luna, what are you doing?" I asked before sitting on the desk beside her's.

  "Yah, genius! Can't you see I'm trying to finish my homework right now? Be quiet for a bit, will 'ya?" Luna snapped frustratedly, glancing at me. She looked really annoyed.

  "Dude, relax. Mrs Kim's absent today. Apparently, her mother's sick so she has to take care of her," I snatched Luna's book from her and slammed it shut.

"Oh my god, for real?" She beamed at me. I gave her a nod. "Yay!" She cheered quietly, putting the book back into her bag. "If you actually paid any attention in class, you would've known," I rolled my eyes, folding my arms on my desk and resting my head on it. "Hey Am, did you hear about the new kid?" Luna tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention. It was just like her to ignore my remarks.

 "Oh. Really? Okay," I answered in monotone, shaking her hand off my shoulders. I wasn't really into touching, and I really couldn't care less, but Luna was very touchy and cared too much about eveything else.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?" She raised a brow. I shrugged nononchalantly. "I saw him on the way here," Luna tried again. "He's really tall - I mean, like, really tall - and super cute too. He's a total hottie, I kid you not," she said matter-of-factly before she broke out laughing manically. I gave her a blank look.

"Amber, you're no fun," Luna pouted. Well, tell me something I don't know.

 

The bell suddenly rang. Mr Lee entered and everyone immediately shut up and took their seats, but the silence didn't last long because of the unfamiliar boy following behind him. As soon as the new guy came into view, all I could hear were whispers. I looked carefully at his face for a good five seconds to see what Luna was so hyped up about before concluding that she was totally exaggerating his looks.

"Okay, quiet down," Mr Lee beckoned, so the whispering died down. He started talking again. "Good morning, class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter