Chapter 4

Enemy, Friend, Boyfriend and Lovers !?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Enjoy, krisber shipper!

   Amber was sleeping in the class while waiting for the teacher to come into the class. Meanwhile, the students having the conversation about the result of their test.

 "Did you know someone just take Amber place?" Jackson suddenly said to his classmates. 

 "No way!" All the classmates said at the same time, not believing it at all. Amber wake up because of the noise but she continued her sleep not interested to enjoy.

 "Really?"

 "I don't think so."

 "Are you sure?"

 "No one can ever take Amber place." 

 "Yeah, even it is a test."

 "Right?"

 "Which class?"

 "Who is it?" Kris suddenly came into conversation make all the classmate startled.

  "Kris!" All the girls shouted cutely to his name.

  He just smiled widely that make all of the boys only looked at him weirdly and while the girl admired his smiley face.

  "What is wrong with you?"

  "Nothing is wrong with me." He gave them a peace sign.

  "Such a happy virus."

 "Yeah, who is it?" Luna came behind him, curious too.

 "I don't know. I just heard it today when I went the office." Jackson shrugged his shoulder and added "Ahh! From what I heard Amber got 99% and the guys or girl.. I don't know..  got 100%"

  "What!" Luna shouted. Make all the classmate glared at her except Kris because he used to it even he just friend with her for one month so he just laughed.

  "Your guys face is so funny." Kris loud out laughed and make the girl admired his face because when he smiled the girls will go smiley, its make the boys feel jealous.

  "Stop laughing!"

  "No funny!"

  Kris and Luna high-five and make the other girls jealous of Luna. 

 "Okay class, seat to your place!" Mr Lee suddenly shouted when he went into the class make all the student quickly went to their place. Amber is still sleeping in the back. 

 "Amber, wake up!" Luna said softly, shaking Amber's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter