Kim Jonghyun- My Boyfriend

Our Secret Love

Haiiz~! How are you? I'm fine.. just have a problem with wanting to update 24/7! :D Enjoy the chapter!
----------------
Last time
=============
 Why does my heart ache at this?
=============
_____'s POV

    Ahh, Jessica's birthday party past and now it's May. The flowers are blooming and the sun is shining. Not to sunny and not too cold, today is the perfect day! I checked my phone and noticed it's been two minutes. I'm sitting on a bench in the rose garden at school. I'm currently waiting for Jonghyun to get out of class so we can do our daily after school routine..

    " ROAR! " I heard something distant. I looked left to right, no one there. Then I looked at my stomach, maybe that was the thing talking. I am pretty hungry...

    " Aish, seriously? It's meee! Oppa! " A voice echoed. I turned around and saw Jonghyun, oh yeah!

    " YAH! Where were you? Your like three minutes late! " I yelled frusterated. For a second I thought I was hallucenating because of him!

    " Kekeke, sorry! My teacher wanted to talk to me about something. Anyways, let's go get something to eat! I'm hungry!" He said letting out a sly grin.

    " Fine. Let's go! " I got off the bench, slid on my sunglasses- so did he, and hand in hand ran to a cafe.

    Ahh, Bittersweet Pieces of Delight. Good times, here. Jonghyun ordered our usual slice of chocolate cake and two mocha chocolate frappes. Once we got our order we started indulging.
I started feeding Jonghyun pieces of the cake and cleaning after him. I wasn't that hungry and I wanted to force feed him after that unfortunate dinner. I started shoving more and more pieces of cake into Jonghyun's mouth. He never got a break, he's chewing like crazy! I slightly pushed the fork towards his face, but he simply pushed it back. After a minute of chewing, he started slurping his frappe. Then then taking a deep breath, Jonghyun preceded to speak.

    " Yah! ____-ah were you trying to kill me? " Jonghyun snapped. I couldn't help laugh at his angered face. Revenge is my happiness.

    " Two words. Pay back. How do you think I felt eating ramen at your place! I nearly died! " I burst out.
    
    " Pffft, you know you liked it! " Jonghyun assumed, using his finger to point, trying to get the "truth" out of me.

    " Uhhuh, I liked getting fed to death to the extent where I almost barfed," I replied sarcastically.

    " You could've of said no! "

    " Don't you think I tried? If I did someone would've shoved food into my mouth before I could even do so! " I reckoned.

    " Kekeke, you know me so well! " Jonghyun replied with a smirk feeding me a piece of cake.

    After a few bites, we finished our little snack and headed to the park. At the park were a set of empty swings. We immediately ran straight to the swings and quickly sat in them. We weren't really swinging, it was more of just spinning and playing around. As we were conversing, little kids ran by chasing each other. It was two, small kids, one was a boy the other a girl. Heh. so cute! My mind started coming up with questions. "Will I ever have kids?", " Is Jonghyun going to be the father? ", "Will we even to be together that long?" Oh wait, this whole relationship is just a wish. Jonghyun could end it this relationship of ours any time and it would make no difference.

    Why out of all things did he want me to be his girlfriend. I never understood. Is he just playing with me? Or does he really mean what he's doing. Does he even like me? I felt my face turn pale, I just stared at the ground playing with my feet. I felt eyes on me though.

    " ___-ah. What's wrong? " Jonghyun asked worriedly.

    " I was just wondering. Out of all the things you could of had granted to you from me, why did you want me as your girlfriend? " I uttered.

    He didn't answer. We just sat there on the swings swaying and fiddling with our feet. The sky turned into a soft pink and the sun was almost setting. Jonghyun started to speak up.

    " Last month, at the Lover's Renaissance masquerade I saw this girl. She was different from the others. Instead of bright colorful dresses she wore a black, tulled, mini dress. Rather than wearing an actual mask, she wore sunglasses. At first I wasn't so happy about her wearing sunglasses, because I was planning on wearing sunglasses later on since I was too lazy to get a mask. But I didn't mind because that's what got us together. When the spotlight landed unexpectedly on her, I saw the most beautiful person in the world. I just had to make her mine. "

     I just listened intently to his story of how we began.

    " - When I found out that me and that girl were this year's Romeo and Juliette, I was happy. Another step closer to getting to know her, I thought. I wimped out so she bravely took off my mask/sunglasses off. Then I saw you. Memories of our friendship came rushing into my mind. I then realized what you meant to me. You were loyal, honest, helpful, and always by my side. I always wanted a girl like that. So I took advangtage of your wish and this what we became." Jonghyun finished.

    So that was what he thought of me? I stare at the ground, feeling the rush of blood run to my cheeks. Blushing madly, I bent down letting my long hair hide it.

    " So that's why you wanted me to be your girlfriend? " I murmured, in a small voice.

    " Yes." He answered loud and clear.

    But for some reason, I wasn't just sure about something.

    " Jonghyun. Do you like me? " I whimpered, almost instantly regretting asking that question.

    " If I didn't like you do you think we would be doing this, right here? Right now? " Jonghyun smirked.

    He geniunely smiled at me, so this isn't fake. Jonghyun actually likes me. I felt the blood rush again, I really need to stop blushing! I stare at the ground, letting my strands of hair block my face. Heh, now I can really call him my boyfriend. Suddenly, Jonghyun's feet crawled over to my side. He turned his head around and gave a sweet, soft kiss.

    Kim Jonghyun- My boyfriend.
---------

    EEEP! Did you like the chapter? If so please comment!
- Lurve LeeLee^^