Lotte World

Our Secret Love

Haii~! Go check out chapter 19, its not empty anymore. Just to clear things up, any chapter of mine that
doesn't have a title is empty. It was most likely a double post, just to let you guys know :) and thats it..
Enjoy!
-----
Last time
=========
Someone has some packing to do.
=========
___'s POV [same time Jonghyun talked to his dad]

Ahh. It's just me again. All alone in this big, spacious, pretty condo. I'm already missing Mom . After devouring the meal she planned for me I decided to take a shower. I decided to wear my silk purple jammies.
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/suzle-set-babydoll-silk-pajamas-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022861473
After drying my hair, I decided to go on out the fire escape. The air was so fresh and stars were shining brightly.I looked over on the other side of the fire escape, also known as the balcony. Two condo owners shared a balcony.I used to share mine with Jonghyun but since he moved out, I got it all to myself. I went back inside and noticed
something on my nightstand that wasn't there before. I read the note before looking through anything else.
Dear ___,
This year, I can't make it on your birthday so I took the liberty of buying you many birthday gifts to
make up for my absence. I hope you enjoy it!
- Love Mom <3
P.S. DO NOT OPEN THE GIFTS UNTIL YOUR ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!
P.S.S. Okay fine you can open one present but one out of the two small presents. Okay?
Aww how sweet of her! I saw five gifts wrapped on my nightstand. Two were big, one was medium sized,
and the rest were small. Should I open it? Should I save it? I decide to open the rectangular small gift. When I
unwrapped it, I found a purple I-Pod Nano. It was the 8th generation.
"Oh my gosh! I've been wanting one since like forever! Now I can finally film and listen to my favorite songs! Oh I love Mom." I thought in my head. http://zitseng.com/uploads/2009/03/180320092264.jpg
I decided to put away the other presents in my drawer so that I wouldn't be tempted to open the rest. I then realized
there was a new digital photo frame on my nightstand . On the side there was a yellow sticky note attached. It read:
"Next time I come over, there better be pictures of your boyfriend in here and your friends..kekeke XDXDXD"
Mom's such a weirdo. The only picture in the photo frame was a recent picture of Mom and I cooking.
I might as well listen to her and add the picture of Jonghyun and I in it. After doing so I went on my laptop and
logged onto my Cyworld and Minihompy. It turned out Jonghyun updated his status and added a picture. The picture was from earlier today. It was labeled 'The Love of My Life'. He loves me? I couldn't help but blush.
------
[Still your pov]

It's been a week since Jonghyun and I have been a couple. Well... a secret couple. So far so good. Hardly any girls have been on him since that picture he posted. They still ask why Jonghyun still isn't with one of them, which I find annoying. The gang a.k.a my weird friends are still not over the Lover's Renaissance and how I got chosen as this year's Juliette.
It seemed like they had secrets of their own at what happened at that masquerade. I shall soon uncover it!
Today is Thursday and I am currently in Science, the second to last class before dismissal. Mrs. Lee decided
to change our seating arrangements today. We normally got to choose our partners and where we sit but I guess
she's wasn't quite fond of the idea anymore. Guess who she decided to pair me with? Jonghyun! I couldn't believe it.
She thought 'Romeo' and 'Juliette' would have great teamwork. I guess teamwork's needed when
trying to decode a frog's body part...

-Forward to end of school day-

Class was finally over. Thank god there would be no school tomorrow! I met up with Jonghyun in the
school garden. It is pretty close to turning into our hide out since no one usually goes there. Every day after school we would just meet up there and he'd walk me home.Sometimes, we would get a little snack on the way. We would wear sunglasses and jackets so no one would know our identity as well.That was the fun part! We are currently discussing where we want to go.
"Starbucks?" I suggested. We are both too picky.
"Aren't you tired of coffee? We had so much the past week!" The thought of more coffee must disgust Jonghyun... which is odd considering he loves coffee.
"Ehh I'm starting to get bored of it. You know what? Screw Starbucks! We don't have school tomorrow so why don't we just go to Lotte World?" I said putting an end to the contemplating. "I can't stand wasting time!"
" __-ah, I like the way you think! " Jonghyun said while grabbing my hand then running towards the bus.
Jonghyun paid for the fare and we started bouncing with happiness!
"What do you wanna do when we reach Lotte World?" Jonghyun asked. He said Lotte World in a different tone.
"So cute! Curse his aeygo!" I thought in my head. "Hmm... I want to go on every ride possible!"
"Alright then. Let's do this! FIGHTING!" Jonghyun said with his fists pumped up in the air.
The bus reached its stop.I grabbed his hand then sprinted towards Lotte World.
"Let's do this!"
-
2 hours later-

"Hmm let's see. We went on Viking, Flying Chairs, the Mary-Go-Round, the Spinning Tea cups, and all five rollercoasters.Oppa, did we go on all the rides?" I asked.Lotte World was a big place but I never thought we would go on every ride in just 2 hours.
"I think we did. ___-ah! Feed me! I'm hungry!" Jonghyun fussed with a pout on his face.
"Weird. I was just gonna say that. Come on. Let's go find a vending machine or something," I said, linking
arms with Jonghyun.After all the rides, my head started getting dizzy so I rested on his shoulder. Ahh why is he so comfy?
All of a sudden in the corner of my eye I saw a shining cart.
"Oppa! Ddukbokki!" I shouted while pointing at the cart.
"OMO! Where? Where? " He said, looking both left and right. I went behind him and turned his head back
a bit, then pointed.
"Right there, silly!" Once he saw the vendor, Jonghyun grabbed my hand and we ended up eating lots of ddukbokki.We didn't feel like standing so we sat on a bench. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing.
http://img.engadget.com/common/images/3060000000051601.jpg?0.898878320160629 <-- Pretend it's light pink.
It was Halmuni, the one that used to babysit Jonghyun and I. She wanted a video message. For a grammie
she is updated in technology. I accepted turned my screen around and told Jonghyun to get ready.
"Annyeongsayo Halmuni!" I said while bowing my head a bit to be respectful.
"___! It's been too long! Who is your friend in the background?" She was referring to Jonghyun.
"You don't remember him? He's the kid you used to babysit, Jonghyun. Oppa say Hi!"
"Halmuni, Annyeongsayo!" Jonghyun obeyed while copying my head bow.
"You both have grown up so much! Jonghyun you look more handsome than before!"
"Neh, kamsamnida." He replied.
"So Grandma why the unexpected call? " I asked. It seemed random, out of all the times she could of called
me,why now?
" Well I've been in touch with your mother, and based on what she said it seems like your lonely. I was calling
to ask you if I could stay over for a couple of days and re-bond with my only granddaughter." She added.
" Grandma, you are welcome to come over anytime! In fact you can come by tomorrow,since there is no school for us!" I suggested.It seemed like a good idea. I could use some of Grandma's Kimchi Rice.
" Good I'll be coming over later today,the earlier the better! Goodbye have fun!" She clarified. Well I guess it's a done deal.
After eating the ddukbokki, Jonghyun and I decided to go home-but before we did, we went into a gift shop and bought animal head accessories and took a picture like we did in middle school. Instead of doing peace signs, we posed more like a couple.We took 3 pictures , one where Jonghyun gave me a piggyback ride, one where he hugged me, and one of me kissing him on the cheek while wearing sunglasses. Thank god, the tourist was willing to take our pictures. Hopefully Mom will be satisfied with my picture. On the bus ride back home, Jonghyun and I nearly went to Busan. Thank god, he's not a heavy sleeper.
We walked back to my condo building hand in hand. Before we departed, I decided to invite him over for dinner.

" Oppa, want stay over for dinner? I need help making samgyupsal since Grandma is staying over."
" Sure, but I have to get home first. I'll be over at 6:30 ish? " He answered. YES!!EEP!
" Okay,cool. "
" What time do you think she'll be over? " He added.
" 8? " Considering she lives a different city.
" I'll be there," He said rushing off then coming back to kiss me on the cheek.
============
Comment!