I Must Get To Know Her

Our Secret Love

Haii! My stupid internet crashed; so sorry I couldn't update soon enough. Anyways happy reading! This chapter will be in Jonghyun's POV btw..

Last time
===========
It was SHINee.
===========
Jonghyun's POV

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. SHINee is just about to make their debut! I'm so anxious but yet excited. Right now the lighting people are trying to get the crowd's attention off the stage so we can get in our spots. They decided to aim a spotlight at the entrance. As I got in my position a gold spotlight struck out. I turned around to see what the big commotion is all about. The light landed on this dark haired girl who was standing near the railing of the stairs. She looked extravagant. I've never seen anyone like her. Most girls went out and bought dresses or requested someone to design their dress- but hers was an original. Her appearance looked so different in a unique way. This mystery girl's dress was silky, shining,and black. The top of the dress looked sophisticated and the skirt of her skirt showed immaturity.[the dress,imagine the skirt more poofier [http://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD542218] Instead of wearing a mask like others, shewore sunglasses.  That ! - I was gonna use my sunglasses as a mask after the performance but I give her credit for creativity. Her dress was a little too short (but that's alright ;)) so she wore sheer black stockings underneath. From what I see there are butterflies on them.

[http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haru-patterned-stockings-2-designs/info.html/pid.1022535369] I get it! The theme of her outfit revolves around

butterflies! On the side of her sunglasses there is a butterfly! [http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/wantad/839/745/armanilibe12.jpg]

However theonly thing that didn't revolve around butterflies were her shoes. They looked like converse with the high tops and pumps. It was black withsilver zebra stripes.. I have a feeling she didn't get 'em anywhere around here.

Oh shoot! The spotlight is making it's way toward the stage and the music is starting to play. Since I wrote the song
I begin it. I take a deep breath and sing my verse. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsLU5arDdPw&feature=related] Onew then steps in and sings his line,then moving on to Key and back to me. I look around and realize that we all worked so hard to make this day successful. I wrote our song, Onew edited, Taemin made up the dance, and Minho and Key added lyrics to the rap. Now that I look back at our practices there wasn't a person working hard. As the song progessed my solo part was about to come out.I took a breath while Key was singing and when he finished I took part.

"You're spreading like unbearable poison...!" I sang loudly with feeling.

After another minute the song ended. The audience was roaring in excitement, showing satisfaction. This made me feel
proud. Being a songwriter and having people enjoy your work- the feeling is hard to explain. Now that SHINee's performance we can finally go back stage and get some refreshments. When I was going to get a cookie, Key stood beside me and got the cookie was going

to eat. Then he started blabbing about the clothes he designed.

"Don't you just love your outfit! It's like perfect on you! " Key exaggerated.

"Uh huh.Yeah I just love it," I said while taking a bite of my cookie and started walking over to the boy's locker room. While most of the members were taking showers or rehearsing I took the liberty of my free time and brought clothes over to school so I can change out of the smelly clothes after the performance.Kekeke I'm so smart. I got my clothes out and took a quick shower than got dressed. A little bit of cologne some deodorant and I'm ready! I decided to be simple so I just wore a gray tee with a black vest and skinny jeans.
[http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3000000/jonghyun-shinee-3000795-600-

501.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/shinee/links/3000795&usg=__MjzMpDDf_kkKMtDkprYT1BqbZd0=&h=501&w=600&sz=39&

hl=en&start=21&tbnid=5MzhEqdxjkot5M:&tbnh=113&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djonghyun%2Bshinee%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%

26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D571%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1]

Then I put on my sunglasses and took off.

[http://weeklydrop.com/2009/04/louis-vuitton-spring-summer-2009-sunglasses/]

As I entered the gym the DJ made an announcement. I wonder what he had to say.

"Hey there, just a reminder to all of you. The pair who match each other well and get along well will be announced our "Romeo" and

"Juliette".That pair will get to remove each others masks on stage and dance in the spotlight,the couple will also receive complementary couple

rings. So just keep that in mind." The DJ reported.

"Hmm I gotta get to know that mystery girl..." I mumbled to myself. The pretty lady was standing by the refreshments. Guys were swarming around her, but she didn't seemed interested in any of them. She rejected most of the head kingkas! I never thought I'd see the daywhere Taecyeon's abs would fail him. Mystery Girl slowly tried to escape after yelling out " Oh I see Jessica Alba! " She must be really smart cause all the guys turned around. She made her way through the crowd and started to make her way to the school garden. Without even knowing; I followed her.

I must get to know her.
=====================
Hey there! Sorry for the long wait! Please comment and no silent readers..please * cute puppy face *