02

Rupture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] KANG RIN HAE [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] Posted On: 15-01-2014 (DDMMYYYY) [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3] Calm, peaceful silence blanketed the room. Only the constant low hum of the air conditioner and the breathing of the sleeping figure was heard.

Until the shrill ring of the alarm clock penetrated the room and broke the lull. The person, who was tucked so comfortably under the heavy sheets stirred awake. An arm reached out to turn the alarm off and immediately dropped lazily.

Groaning, she tossed and turned before opening an eye and peeked out. After hoisting herself up, she stretched her arms out and rubbed her still droopy eyes. She slipped her feet into the bunny slippers next to her bed and headed to the bathroom.

 Stepping into the shower, she sighed in pleasure as the warm water and the warm mist began to envelope her like a cocoon.

In her half asleep state, she accidently cut off the hot water supply making the once hot now cold water to come pelting out instead. She yelped and widened her eyes when the icy cold water touched her body and immediately she hut the shower off. She wrapped the towel around her body and went to her cupboard to take out her school uniform.

“It’s so lucky of Min Hae. She don’t even have to go to school like me. Why do I feel like I have the harder side here!? She is my SISTER.” She complained to herself, pouting before wiggling into her school uniform.

 

^^^

 

As she paid her bus fare, she smiled brightly at the bus driver and wished him a good day, before waving goodbye. The bus driver smiled, it was so rare nowadays to find such kids. Whipping her body around, she could already see the huge school. Her bag was clutched tightly, as she took her first step into the majestic-looking school.

The school was for the rich and the smart ones. Rin Hae was both, what adults claimed lucky, which she claimed unlucky. Scrutinising the whole school ground, she still felt that she don’t fit in.

As she began to get closer, she could see students coming out of branded cars, while some chained their bicycles at the area provided. Already, she could find the huge difference between the rich and the poor smart ones by their obvious way of transportation and style.

The female students coming out from the cars would be sporting sophisticated hairstyles and branded bags. Meanwhile, the female students who were chaining their bikes or walking into the school ( like her ) would have a simple ponytail or braid and bags which looked like they are bought from the street market.

She had a feeling though, like someone enforced the rule of having simple ponytails or braids to them. She looked at her own hair and her bag. Her hair was sophisticatedly braided, whereas her bag was what her grandmother stitched for her birthday. Suddenly though, she felt her body being shoved hard and she stumbled to the ground.

“Yah, nerd. Didn’t we say that nerds’ hair is to be simple? Wait a minute… I don’t seem to have seen you before around here?” A high-pitched commanding voice attacked Rin Hae’s ears.

She turned, and saw 6 girls towering over her. Enraged, she finally stood up, brushing off the dust on her skirt. Sending each girl a glare, she finally spoke up.

“YAH! You don’t know me but you could just shove me? You didn’t even say sorry! Who do you think you are. And who gave you the right to give me a call name?”

The girl who looked like she was the leader and the one who shoved her sniggered. Slowly the girl began to circle around Rae Hee.

“My my, you ARE a newbie. It figures. We’re the queenkas of this school. I’m Kwon Soo Hee. Lee Mi Hyun. Shim Bora. Nam Ji Hyun.  Byun Bianca. Yoo Rachel. Anyway, you have to be attending this school because of your brains right? Your bag says everything. Anyway, ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter