06

Rupture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Kang Rin Hae [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 22-06-2014 [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] “Yah, wake up. You’re going to be late.” A voice breathed into her ear, tickling her ear.

“Aish, go away.” Rin Hae mumbled, pulling up her quilt and covering half her head. Until she realised it was a male’s voice. She snapped open her eyes, before turning and punching squarely into the intruder’s face.

“Rin Hae!? What the heck?” He screamed, holding onto his nose like it was his life.

“Oh. It’s just you, Min Hyuk oppa. Wait, how are you in the house?” She gasped. Min Hyuk chuckled and lifted the keys in his hand.

“I have a spare. Oh, and good news to you. I’m a new student in your school too,” he calmly explained and cupped Rin Hae mouth when she started prostesting, “Don’t worry. I won’t say I’m your adopted brother.”

Rin Hae sighed in relief and swung her legs out of the bed. “Hey, how about acting as my boyfriend, oppa?”

“Shut it, Rin Hae. I have a girlfriend already. And my eyes is purely on my girlfriend and Min Hae. Not you,” he tsk-ed at her, ruffling her hair before walking off. But he stopped in his tracks and looked back at Rin Hae. “You know, that’s not a bad idea.”

^^^

Rin Hae hopped out of Min Hyuk’s Ferrari and run towards Min Young and Rachel. Panting, she plopped herself down beside Rachel.

“How’s your parents?” Rin Hae whispered, praying hard that Rachel have good news.

“They’re okay.” Rachel cheered, hugging Rin Hae tightly. “Urm, who’s that? Oh my god he is so cute! He is looking at you!” She squealed tapping Rin Hae’s lap.

“He’s my adopted brother! But he is going to act as my boyfriend because I don’t want to let people know I’m Kang Jin Hae’s daughter. He’s taken by someone else anyway, so you don’t stand a chance,” she confessed, chuckling as she witness Rachel dropping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter