01

Rupture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] KANG MIN HAE [/CONTENTID1]
[CONTENTID2] Posted on: 25-12-2013 (DDMMYYYY) [/CONTENTID2]
[CONTENTID3]Min Hae woke up to wonder where she was. The wall of the room was not the brownish colour of her bedroom. She started to feel fear engulfing her, thinking she was kidnapped. But she knew that could not have happened. So she sat on the mattress, allowing the surroundings to sink in. And she finally realized and remembered.

Oh right, they moved. They moved into another house without their parents and brother.

She groaned and finally rolled off the bed. Dragging herself to a cabinet, she pulled open a drawer and took out a black iPhone. She was about to shut it close when her eyes spotted something. Rin Hae’s white iPhone was peeking underneath a pile of papers. Min Hae smirked and immediately snatch it out.

Of course, Rin Hae was smart enough to set a password.

Min Hae swore and cursed while throwing back her sister’s phone.

Unlocking the password of her own phone, she walked to the closet and fling out some clothes. She searched for the last message Tanya had sent her.

Tanya : I have a friend at the area you are staying at now. Her name is Jin Hyo. Here is her number. Call her, I told her about you. She will be expecting you.

Punching in the number, Min Hae took her toothbrush harshly and brushed her teeth. After four rings, the person finally picked up.

Jin Hyo : Min Hae, right? Bring 500,000 won. Meet me at SM mall. See ya.

Min Hae ripped off the baggy shirt to replace her bare skin with a tank top. Slipping on a leather jacket and jeans shorts, she went out of her room and locked it. She headed to the table to grab her keys, when she saw the pack. She smirked in amusement. Slamming and locking the door to their apartment, she looked up to see another surprise. Her motorcycle was already patiently waiting for her.

“That was nice of my sister,” she scoffed, “but doesn’t she know that I won’t be returning her any favours back. Right?”

She shook her head, thinking how naïve Rin Hae was. A smirk crept up to her lips, and she flung a leg to get on top of her motorcycle. And she drove off into the dark, sinister looking night.

 

^^^

 

Bursts of bright multi coloured lights flashed out of the door before it got shut closed again, giving Min Hae a glimpse of the scene in the club. Even so, the beat of the music was pulsing out of the club and she smirked as her body felt the thrill.

“Yo Hae, you got a new regular here. Min, meet Hae Wan, a good friend of mine and a bastard of a bouncer. Great shoot that his boss only cares about money, or else he would be beaten to a pulp. Want to know why? He allows minors like us in this plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter