They Call It Fishy Love~

We all gotta love those cheesy moments~ [{One-shots}]

“Wow…” I stared at it in wonder. The fish stared back at me, boredom clearly written across its face. I smiled to myself. It was so cute! It was blue with yellow stripes. I felt someone stand beside.

“…It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” The stranger asked. I nodded.

“Really pretty.~” I whispered still in awe. He chuckled and stared at it too.

“I guess you two have something in common then.” He says in a low tone. Now that caught my attention. I turned to him, a bit confused.

“Huh?”  The stranger turned to me and smiled. He had medium length brown hair and kind brown eyes.  He wore a blue jacket with dark jeans. 

“Sorry. I haven’t introduced myself.” He apologized, a little embarrassed.”My name is Lee Donghae.~” he said extending his hand. I returned the smile.

“My name is Mi Hi.” I said shaking his hand.

“Oh that’s a nice name.” He said with a grin.”So do you come here often?” Okay is it just me or have a heard that line before? I rolled my eyes.

“Really? Donghae don’t you think that trick is kind of old?” I asked crossing my arms. He titled his head a bit and then suddenly he understood.

“Oh no no no!” He said shaking his head.”I just want to know why you’re always here! Honestly!” My eyes widened bit and I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Oh…I’m so s-sorry, I-“

“It’s okay.” Donghae said laughing.”Anyway, I always see you around here.”

“Oh yeah! I like coming to the aquarium.” I smiled.”It’s my favorite place to go when I need to think.” Donghae seemed very interested in this.

“Yeah me too…” He sighed, turning his gaze back to gigantic fish tank.”…And to get away from Eunhyuk…”

“Eunhyuk?” I asked with a grin. Donghae’s eyes widened.

“No w-wait I mean-“

“Aha!” I exclaimed pointing my finger at him.”I knew it!~ You are from Su-“ Donghae quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

“Ssshhh! Don’t just scream it out!” He said in a hushed whisper.”…Alright alright. Yes I’m from Super Junior.” I rolled my eyes. Yeah I kind of figured that out. I stared at him then pointed at his hand.”…Oh right!” He withdrew his hand and sighed. I stared at him for a moment in confusion.

“…Why don’t you seem happy about that Donghae?” He shrugged and tried to smile at me.

“I am…” He says.”It’s just that I only have a few days of vacation.”

“Donghae who are you talking to?” A man says walking up next to him. He wore a dark green shirt with light blue jeans.

“Oh this is Mi Hi.~” Donghae said gesturing to me.”Mi Hi this is Kyuhyun.” Kyuhyun smiled and gave me a small nod.

“Ah~ Nice to meet Donghae’s new girlfriend.” He says happily. I tensed up at those words.

“Girlfriend?”

“Yeah hasn’t he-“ Kyuhyun looked at Donghae then at me, then back at Donghae.”OH, he hasn’t yet. Well uh…tell me when hyung!~” He exclaimed walking away. Donghae glared at him as he did and cursed under his breath.

“Donghae what was he talking about?” I asked, confused. His cheeks seemed to turn some kind of pink as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Which is not a good sign.

“Well uhh…I kind of told some members that…”

“Yeah?” I gave him a look.”Come on Donghae just say it.”  Donghae sighed and closed his eyes tightly.

“ITOLDTHEMTHATIASKEDYOUTOBEMYGIRLFRIENDANDTHATYOUSAIDYES!” He said all in one breath. I stared at him and finally blinked a few times. Alright let me try to understand what he said.

“Ummm…you told them that you asked me to be your girlfriend and that-“ I gasped.”You told them I said yes?!” He nodded shamefully.

“I’m sorry…” He whispered turning his gaze down to the ground and putting his hands behind his back. Okay I know I should have been like “How could you?!” SLAP! But I mean…how can I? He looks so…adorable. With his cute pout, soft kind brown eyes, and his fishy face. I held his gaze for a bit longer and let out a sigh.

“It’s alright Donghae.”

“Really?” He smiled.”Are you sure?”

“Sure.” I returned the smiled and shrugged.”I forgive you.~”

“Great! Um…can we just forget everything and start over?”

“Yeah.” Donghae nodded and held his hand out to me.

“Well nice to meet you m’am.~ My name is Lee Donghae.” He introduced himself with a small grin. I couldn’t help but feel a smile grow on my face.

“Hello.~ Nice to meet you, I’m Mi Hi-“ Suddenly, he pulled me into a sweet but passionate kiss. My eyes opened in shock. I was just introducing myself and BAM! He kisses me. I mean sure I don’t mind but…WOW he’s an amazing kisser. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away blushing.

“I’m sorry…Too soon?” He asked. I shook my head and reached up to give him a gentle peck on the cheek.

“Not at all.” He smiled again and leaned in, but suddenly a flash goes off. Our heads both turn to that direction. There standing was Kyuhyun with a camera in his hand and a devilish grin on his face.

“And now you’re officially his girlfriend.~” He stated looking at his camera.

“KYU!” Donghae started chasing him throughout the aquarium. I just stood there giggling softly and watching as they he tried to grab his camera. I laugh but soon lose sight of Donghae. Wait he just there a second ago…I felt soft lips on my cheek.

“I’ll be right back.~”  He whispered in my ear and dashed towards Donghae. I felt that spot burn furiously and touched it, smiling to myself a bit. I turned to the fish tank one more time and saw the same blue fish. But this time he looked…interested?

“Today was a good day fishy.~” I whispered to it.”Today was a good day…”