ix.

same, different.

12/30/2012

23.44.

The attic.

Cold.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 

Dear, Sulli.

It’s nearing the end of the year again.

Christmas alone. Birthday alone. New Year alone.

It pained me so so much.

But I can’t show up now.

Because you’re already happy with someone else. I can’t interfere with your life anymore.

I guess I’ll stop writing letters.

I give you guys my blessing.

I’m sorry I made you cry before..

I’m sorry I left you.

I’m sorry I’m selfish.

I’m sorry I’m bad.

I’m sorry.

I think I’ll live my life regretting.

This is it.

Please be happy.

Go get married in the future with him.

Play more movies and dramas.

Kiss,

Hug,

And Love.

Do things you never do with me.

I can’t let you go even if I die.

 

“KAI!”

The man turned his head in shock.

A tall lady with a red hair, approach him. No-- She ing ran to him, and engulfed him in a bear hug.

“Hey! Hey! Who are you…mad woman?” He protested.

“What? Kai! It’s me, Sulli!” The girl said with tears b in her eyes, cupping his cheeks in between her palms.

“Sulli? You’re the girl in these letters?” The man cocked his eyebrow, slapping her hands off his face softly.

“What letters? Kai… Don’t you remember me? You love me!” The girl holds his shoulder blades.

His eyes bulged. He’s Jongin, not some Kai guy. He came here to check the new house he’s going to buy, find some intriguing letters, and now a random lady claimed he loved her.

His head throbbed due to the many things happening simultaneously.

“No… And don’t Kai me! I’m not Kai. Who is Kai? And what? I Love You?” The man pried her hands off, clearly confused.

“But you’re Kai!”

“I’m not Kai! I’m Jongin! What are you saying? Just go back to your… your handsome actor boyfriend or whoever is it that the mysterious man wrote here! You broke his heart, you know,” Kai frowned, pushing a letter to her.

Sulli scanned the letter carefully. Her eyes get teary in a split second.

“Oh my god, Kai… Chanyeol is not my boyfriend! The company sets us together! But I never forget you..” She cupped his cheeks.

“Don’t Kai me, I said! I’m Jongin, not Kai! What is this bulls? Ugh, my head hurts now! Baekhyun hyung?!” The man stood abruptly and run downstairs, leaving the girl bawling on the floor by herself.

“Baekhyun hyung!”

Baekhyun heard ruckus inside the house and went running out of his car.

“Uh yes, Jongin?” He replied, panting.

“Let’s go home. There’s a mad woman that called me Kai and such. My head hurts! I’m here to buy a new house, not to see a psycho!” He fussed.

Baekhyun sighed and nodded, “He’s not some weird psycho. Now calm the down, Jongin. Wait in the car, okay? I’ll tell her to go, and we’ll go home,” Baekhyun pats his shoulder.

Jongin nodded his head and wondered to himself.

What’s happening?

He walked into the car, not realizing that he still clutched the box within his arms.

 


 

Baekhyun climbed up the stairs and approached the girl.

“Sulli…I’m sorry. He doesn’t remember. I.. I shouldn’t have called you and asked you to come here.”

“What? Baekhyun… What do you mean by he doesn’t remember? He wrote me hundreds of letters!” She screamed.

“It’s… a long story. Accidents. Lost his memory. Some cliché things. He goes by Jongin now. If things got better, I’ll call you again, okay? Now go home. I have to calm Jongin down,” Baekhyun pats her back in a soothing manner.

And when the girl went down, the boy had left.


 
{Author's Note}
Ayo wassuuuup. chapter 9 here. plottwist weheheh here comes trolling indy. je ireumeun Indy ibnida~ and i am a troll. people thought it was chanyeol but no people lemme turn it into kai.
*cue chanlli fans marching in anger* *bows* i love both kailli and chanllie eotteohkaji
guess there'll be more plot twist uehuehuehue
 
love,
leaderblankkymp. or indy. or hyera(my korean name). or tao's wifeu.whatever you want to call me what.

tumblr_m6yw66hj0T1ruj1zjo2_r2_500.gif

 

Layout Credit: Growl