xi.

same, different.

Jongin was about to step into the park, when he saw a familiar looking man running.

“Hey! You! Yes you!” He shouted. The man turned his head and approached him.

“yeah?”

“You’re Chanyeol, right? Park Chanyeol?”

“Yes, I am. Why?”

“I believe this is your girlfriend’s. She dropped it. This is hers,” Jongin handed him an envelope.

“Oh, thank you! I’ll give it to her!” Chanyeol bowed. Jongin nodded and left.

 

“Sulli! What are you doing here? Gosh, everyone’s worried when you left the company,” Chanyeol stated, pulling her into a hug.

“Chanyeol..” She whispered.

“Oh, by the way, you dropped this. A man gave this to me,” Chanyeol handed her the envelope.

She opens it and fished out a piece of paper.

 

01/10/2013

Morning.

Geumsan Park.

Sunny.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 

Dear, Sulli.

This is the place and time when we first met.

I’m sorry I hurt you yesterday.

This is supposed to be our anniversary.

But not anymore.

I wish you happiness.

We met again at last.

Same place, same time, different person. We’re different from the way we used to be.

You have Chanyeol now.

Be happy. Love him.

Don’t bother me anymore. Live your own happy life.

Good bye, lovely.

Please erase me from your life.

Starting from right now, we don’t know each other.

Infinitely yours,

Your beau, Kim Jongin, Kai

 

Jongin’s tears fell when he saw the tall guy hugging the girl. He made the right decision. He loved her, so he let her go.

Let fate decide their life, their future.

Maybe one day they will meet again. In the same place, same time, but as different persons.


 
{Author's Note}
Ayo wassuuuup. chapter 11 here. this is a short explanation chapter or sort of ._.I wanna ask to my indonesian subbies here, will you guys go to the KFam gathering on march 9 held by @Kpopers_family?? I really want to go there and i will participate in the dance cover contest with my friends (i guess. idk. it's not settled yet.) If you're going, tell me, because the presale is book-able (is that even a word orz.) until janaury 8th only. Do tell me and we can meet!! aigoo i'm so excited of meeting fellow kpopers!
 
as usual, team kailli? team chanlli? team indytao ftw!!
 
love,
leaderblankkymp. or indy. or hyera(my korean name). or tao's wifeu.whatever you want to call me what. mwach!

tumblr_m6yw66hj0T1ruj1zjo2_r2_500.gif

 

Layout Credit: Growl