i.

same, different.

“So, hey, this is the house I’ve been talking about. You’re searching for a new house, right?” The shorter man said. The latter nodded. “You know I can’t crash at your apartment forever, hyung,” He smiled.

“So, would you like to tour around first? I mean, I want you to see how great this house is,” the shorter guy nudged his shoulder.

“Should I? Okay then.”

“I’ll wait in the car, dude!”

And so the tall man enters the small house. The interiors are light mahogany and gave him a warm fuzzy feeling inside. It’s the kind of feeling that gave you chills, because it felt strangely familiar.

“I’m so getting this house,” He smiled. Glancing at the staircase, he climbed up, finding an abandoned attic. Its roof was made of glass, and it needs a bit of cleaning up. There’s a small spring bed and a nightstand. Next to it is a walk-in closet and a guitar stand.

Curious, he opened the closet, finding a series of casual clothing that suit his style.

He could laundry it later and use it, probably.

His eyes spotted a light brown wooden box underneath a pile of T-shirts.

Private Properties.

Wondering what’s inside, he lifts up the lid, finding stacks of papers and some guitar picks.

The letters are stacked according to dates.

“What s this?” He muttered silently, holding one of the letter.

Sitting on the bed, he reads it.

 

 

 

02/21/2011

21.13

The Attic

Cloudy 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear, Sulli.

Hi. This is the first letter. I don’t think I will write a lot since this is the first letter.

I don’t know how many letter I’m going to write in the future, but I know I’ll be writing frequently.

How’s life? It’s cold in here. And already passed 9 pm. I think I could use a little sleep.

I guess this is it for now.

See you in the next letter.

Infinitely yours,

Your beau

 

“Wow,” He smiled, feeling rather interested. This house is interesting. Reaching for the box, he took out a few papers and begin to read them one by one.

 

02/22/2011

17.45

Geumsan Park

Raining 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dear, Sulli.

Hey. It’s raining here. And I didn’t bring my umbrella. If you were here, maybe you already spank me for being forgetful. Sorry. I haven’t packed properly and spent my morning trying to clean up the new house. It’s small and it has a small attic. I think the attic will be my bedroom. I’ve cleaned it and trust me, I mop the floor. Don’t worry.

I bet you’ll like it in here. I’m planning to change the attic roof with a transparent glass so I could go star gazing like we always did. Plus, it’s easier to maintain.

I hope you can come here, one day. Not now. But one day. Once I’ve settled down properly.

I guess this is it for now.

Infinitely yours,

Your beau

 


{Author's Note}

This is it. The first chapter. Who's writing? ;p

btw the new poster looks even more awful. Guess that i should practice more!

 

love,

leaderblankkymp

{tumblr_m6yw66hj0T1ruj1zjo2_r2_500.gif

 

Layout Credit: Growl