10 years later

Make you fall inlove with me again

WARNING: There are COLORFUL words in here so be.... AMAZED!!!(not really..)


A flash of white entered Chanyeol’s vision making him blink. Was it his time? But it’s too early. He didn’t even found-

“COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE !!” a yell followed the white who turns out to be Jongdae on a white sheet running from a fuming baozi. Jongdae just ran faster and yelled back:

“NO ING WAY! HAHAHAHAH!!!” and ran straight towards the wall. Minseok took this chance and jump on the troll who immediately asked for forgiveness.

“I finally got you, you er!” Minseok creepily grinned as he trapped Jongdae’s head into a headlock.

“Please spare me!! I didn’t mean too!” Jongdae pleaded as he squirmed to get away from the scary baozi.

“You think I’ll let you out that easy? Think again!” Jongdae screamed out pained screams as Minseok tighten his headlock.

“SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!! I DIDN’T MEAN TO SPOIL THE DRAMA!!” he cried out shamelessly as he ran away when Minseok was distracted for 0.1 second. Minseok cursed loudly and stood only to be pushed back by Kris who threw Jongdae next to him. He gave the two a ‘What the is your problem.’ glare.

“I don’t know what happened but you two better make up or I’ll throw your ty asses on the street.”  Kris said sternly. Well… this is bad. Kris doesn’t really curse on a normal basis, not even if he’s mad. He’s only like that when you disturb him on his… oh. Minseok and Jongdae gulped and make up because they don’t really have a choice do they?

“Hey, I’m sorry for spoiling the drama. I should have let you finish it first before I told you anything.” Jongdae scratch his nape shyly as he apologized. Minseok shook his head and patted Jongdae on the head.

“No, I’M sorry. I should have known you were just excited.” And the two hugged each out while crying out ‘Minseok-ah!’ and ‘Jongdae-ah!’. Kris smiled and went back on… whatever he was doing. Chanyeol watched the whole exchange with an amused face and searched his pocket for something. He moved his hand around until he felt a small lump in his right pocket. Aha!

He took out a small picture of him and another boy. Baekhyun. He smiled sadly as he caressed the picture loving. Even after 10 years, the picture was in great condition. Of course it should be, Chanyeol prized the picture more than he prized himself. Well, he prized A LOT of thing more than he prized himself but he prized Baekhyun more.

“I’ll find you… I promise.” After a quick kiss he returned the picture to his pocket.

After two hours everyone was at home. Kyungsoo immediately started preparing for dinning while Jongin watched him do everything and occasionally help the doe-eyed boy out when he needs help. Sehun was in his room studying for his Math and Science under Jumyeon’s supervision. Everything was normal but Chanyeol always always thought it lacks something. It lacks Baekhyun.


“Hey Chanyeol?” Sehun knocked on Chanyeol’s door before opening it. Chanyeol only looked up when he saw a shadow looming over him.

“Yeah? What do you want?” he asked as he clean his desk and jumped on his bed where Sehun was seated.

“I have good news for you.” Sehun said bluntly but if you listen closely you’ll hear excitement in his voice. Chanyeol was now interested because nothing really excites Sehun other than that Chinese sadist and bubble tea. Sehun turned to face him and grinned.

Now that is creepy…

“I know where Byun Baekhyun is.”


A/N: Sooo.... this is just a filler chapter and I'm so sorry if this is just short aaaaand that's all...