Why?

Make you fall inlove with me again

"Don't go..." I froze when I said those words. Why did I said that? I stared at the giant running farther away from me. He just seem familiar... nah. I turned and walked inside the principal's office without giving it a second thought. 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

After calming six boys, Junmyeon had enough. He was about to give them a lecture but something stopped him. A snore could be heard behind him. His eyes widened and turned. 

"KRIS!!" He yelled at his second-in-command who in turn gasped.

The six other boys just froze. Chanyeol was asleep. He. Was. Asleep.

"I thought you were watching him!" Junmyeon exploded at Kris.

"I was busy!" They agrued until Kyungsoo made a comment.

"Uh... I think we should put him there now..."

"There?" Luhan asked behind Sehun. He was still out of it.

"There." Kyungsoo said

"Why there?" Minseok asked as he rubbed Jongdae's side to calm him down. Jongdae silently cried at Minseok's arms and hugged his stuffed bear. He's whole world almost shattered right infront of him.

"Well, he can't stay at his room. It's filled with Tao's things at the moment. So the best option is at Yixing's room." Kyungsoo said in a bored tone. Kris' head snapped towards Kyungsoo and gave him a harsh glare.

"Where would Yixing will stay then?" Kris growled

"Here, duh?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and clean the area where Luhan cried at into perfection. He smiled at his work and start preparing food with Jongin who followed him after his "episode".

"He can't be here dammit! His health will worsened if he don't stay there. We had to go to the hospital earlier for chrissake!" Kris yelled at Kyungsoo and went back to thinking. They all agreed to keep an eye on Chanyeol if he woke up. Things might get messy if he's left unattended.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"GUYS!! CHANYEOL'S NOT HERE!!" Junmyeon shouted next morning. He woke up 5 in the morning only to find an empty couch. He panicked when he saw an opened window. Within seconds, the living room was packed. Everyone plus Luhan came running down when they heard the shout.

"Oh God..." Kris whispered. This is bad. This is really bad.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Baekhyun went to stroll around the park before school starts when he saw a familiar figure sitting alone in a bench. He walked closer to Chanyeol but stopped. Chanyeol was crying and for some reason, it saddened Baekhyun terribly. 

"Hey..." he said and Chanyeol looked at him with his tear-stained face. It broke Baekhyun's heart when he spoke:

"I'm lonely."

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOX

Luhan felt terrible. He should have told Chanyeol that Baekhyun came early. Thinking about made with depressed all over again. He should control himself, letting his illness take over, he should have fought harder. Chanyeol is much stronger than he is, shouldering such illnes while smiling brightly.

Luhan searched at the park while the others look for him in other places. He spotted Chanyeol and was about shout when he caught sight if someone. Baekhyun. He quickly called Junmyeon and told him where Chanyeol is and who he is with.

"Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun."

He waited for the others to come while looked at the two people sitting at a bench.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"Why are you lonely?" Baekhyun don't know what to say. This person was completely different than the Chanyeol yesterday.

"The person I love left me." Chanyeol answered with the most depressed voice Baekhyun ever heard.

"Why did she left you?" Baekhyun wants to know more about this person.

"I... I don't know... He left and never returned... fully." Fully? What did he mean? And he?

"What do you mean?" 

"Well... he don't-" 

"CHANYEOL!!!" A high pitched voice screamed and the two of them looked at a guys holding a yellow bear. There were 7 other guys with him.

"Are they your friends?" Baekhyun asked as he stood up.

"I don't know... maybe." He answered as he looked at Baekhyun with sad eyes. Everything about this Chanyeol seems sad.

Baekhyun turned and left before Chanyeol's friends talked to him.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"Yeah... he never returned fully. He is here but he doesn't remember Chanyeol. Chanyeol must be sad." Chanyeol said as he sadly looked up at a grey sky.

"Why? Why did you never return? You're making Chanyeol sad. He might not last long you know..." and everything went black.