Transfer Student

Make you fall inlove with me again

“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Look I made a snow angel just like you said!” Little Baekhyun said as Chanyeol ran up to him.

“Wow! It’s really pretty! Just like you Baek.” Chanyeol grinned widely at Baekhyun who blushed at the compliment.

“R-really?” Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun ruffled his hair affectionately.

“Yup! Come on, I gotta show you something.” They walked hand in hand in the snow until they arrived at the frozen lake near the old tree.

“Wow… it so beautiful Yeol..” Baekhyun softly whispered and it made Chanyeol weirdly happy inside. Anything Baekhyun do make him weird inside.

“I know, that’s why you’re the first person to see it. You’re my most favorite friend!” Baekhyun laughed a little and turned to Chanyeol.

“Even though we just met?” he teased Chanyeol with a little smile. Chanyeol nodded and smile at his friend.

“I don’t care about that! Being friends is not about whom you know longer, it’s about who came and never left.” Silence filled the air. Chanyeol thought if he said the right thing.

“Don’t forget about me okay?” Baekhyun sadly smiled and everything went white.

Sdfghjkpiuytrewsdfjhgfftyueojdhdncnsjsjdhdyeuiuroeuehfbsbnamskqwertyuiqwwwertyuiopppppplkjhg

“Never!” Chanyeol screamed out when the dream ended. Everyone in the class looked at him weirdly.

“Is everything okay Mr.Park?” Mr.Kim asked glaring at Chanyeol for disturbing his class. It took 3 seconds for Chanyeol to realize he’s in class.

“Ahh… no sir. Everything’s good sir..” he mumbled out softly. Mr. Kim glared at him a little bit more then continued teaching. Chanyeol groaned silently and think about his dream. It was Baekhyun, as always.

Damn Sehun, Chanyeol thought, that planned this out.. he should really stop hanging out with Luhan. After Sehun said he knew where Baekhyun is, it made Chanyeol a mess. He didn’t get any sleep at all because he spent it begging Luhan( the sadist) for Baekhyun’s transferee file. That sadist took his sweet time thinking about it. Well, it’s for Baekhyun.

After five hours of hell, the bell finally rang signaling lunch time. Chanyeol didn’t even need to get up because he will this time to sleep. Well… sort of.

“Yo Chanyeol!” Jongdae yelled out making Chanyeol jump in surprise. Ugh, Chanyeol thought, that troll!

“What do you want?” Chanyeol pouted at Jongdae who laughed at his face.

“Dude, you look like a zombie! Hahahahaha!” the troll kept on laughing so loud Chanyeol can’t tune him out.

“Hey Chanyeol.” Minseok greeted with his infamous Baozi smile. He took the seat next to Jongdae who is still a laughing mess.

“Hey guys!” Kyungsoo greeted moments later with a Jongin who looked annoyed. They took the seats next to Chanyeol. After they arrived, everyone in the house also arrived plus Yixing and Luhan.

The used-to-be silent classroom turned into a crowded-concert-hall classroom. Minseok and Jongdae kept on fighting making Junmyeon yell at them. Kyungsoo kept on bugging Jongin making the younger scream to block out the nagging sent to him. Sehun, Luhan, Yixing, and Kris just sat on the sides playing charades with occasional screams of “DAMMIT!” or “ YOU!”.

So to put it simply, Chanyeol can’t sleep. With a irritated sigh, he took out his camera and took shot at his housemates plus Luhan and Yixing. After taking some hilarious shots and successfully draining the sleep out of him the bell rang.

“Well…  I guess this is the end of our wonderful-“ Junmyeon started but cut off by Jongdae

“Smell ya later ers!!” Jongdae ran out laughing like an idiot he is. Junmyeon just sighed and left with a “Why do no one listens to me..?”. After packing his camera and school materials, Chanyeol went out of the classroom. While taking his time walking around the hallway(he was late for music class anyway) someone pulled his sleeves making him do a 90 degrees turn. When he saw who pulled him, his eyes went wide.

“Can you please tell me where the principal’s office?” it was Byun Baekhyun.

Byun ING Baekhyun.