Uh oh

Make you fall inlove with me again

The walk towards the principal was awkward. Chanyeol could literally feel the awkwardness in the air. 

"Uh.. I-I'm Park Chanyeol!" Dammit... his voice crack and did he stutter? Oh mah Gahd!! Chanyeol you pabo! He won't talk to you-

"I'm Baekhyun. It's really nice to meet you Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled at him and something inside him snapped. 

"O-Oh... nice to meet you too... Baekhyun." They continued walking without saying anything. What could Chanyeol say? 'Hey, I'm your best friend/boyfriend that you left behind so where's my 'I am sorry' gift'?'. Fat chance...

"Thanks for telling me the principal's office." Stop it, don't smile at me like that... you don't even remember me. Chanyeol force a smile and said "Yeah..." before running away. If he stayed a little longer he would have heard a soft "Don't go...".

Chanyeol stopped and pulled out his cellphone

"Hello?"

"Hyung... can we have a meeting later?"

"Why?"

"It's about that..."

"No... Park Chanyeol you promised me!"

"I know... I'll tell you everything later.. Bye Kris."

"Ahh... Chanyeol.... you already know it's gonna happen." Chanyeol pulled something from his bag and opened it.

"You promised to never used this again but here we are..." he swallowed and he felt a lot better already.

"Good thing I always carry anti-depressants around.." and he walked towards his dorm house.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOX

"What! Channie you promised!!" Kyungsoo said what everyone wanted to say. Luhan looked at his shoes darkly.

"I know.. I know but i need to." Chanyeol smiled sheepishly at them, knowing too well of the outcome of what he did was dangerous. Kris glared at him but said nothing. Jongdae clutched a yellow teddy bear tighter as Minseok paced around the kitchen, thinking about what Chanyeol did.

"Why DID you do it?!" Junmyeon asked as he tiredly looked at Chanyeol as if just did something they always tell him not to do. Maybe he did...

"I... didn't have anything to help except the pills so..." 

"But that didn't mean you have to take it!! You now I was near, why didn't you come to me?" Junmyeon shook Chanyeol's shoulder but Chanyeol only smiled.

"It's my fault.. I should've told you." Luhan said darkly as he broke down. Sehun immediately ran towards Luhan and gently asked him what's wrong.

"I should've never forgot that crucial peace of information.. I-I-I.." Luhan was a mess. He can't stop crying and Kyungsoo starts to get angry.

"Luhan! Stop crying dammit! You're ruining the floor!" Kyungsoo would have punched the light out of Luhan if Jongin hadn't stepped in and drag him away. But the moment Kyungsoo passed Jongdae, he took the bear and ran back to Luhan. Jongdae screamed when the bear dissappeared from his hand. Minseok came running from the kitchen and immediately tackled Kyungsoo only to be dragged away by Jongin who also took the bear out of Kyungsoo's hnds and gave them Jongdae who stop crying when he felt he got his bear again.

"Chan... you should've known better." Kris gestured to the mess infront of them, "You're lucky Yixing isn't here or Tao or else I would've punch you or worse Junmyeon would." And with that Kris left Chanyeol to himself as he help Junmyeon calm down the six.

Little did they know, it was only the calm before the storm. As Kris and Junmyeon tried to calm down the six, they didn't notice Chanyeol falling asleep on the couch.


A/N: Well.. been awhile. Soo sorry for this chapter being short and confusing BUT we're getting there maybe two or more chapters then BAM! Real story. Just think of this as a really reeaaally long prologue even if it isn't.