v. Fate

When It Was Snowing

Suzy was lying on her bed thinking of what had happened before. She was sure that she had experienced the same thing a long time ago, but she didn't remember what happened. She was sure that she had met him before, a long time before she discovered her red scarf.

While she was thinking way too hard, her phone rang and she answered the phone.

"Hello?" Suzy answered.

"Wanna go somewhere with me tomorrow?"

It was Kai's voice.

"Where?"

"Just somewhere. I'll wait at 6pm at the cafe in front of our college, okay? I promise it'll be fun. You must come okay? "

"Wait.... What?"

The phone call had ended.

She put her phone away, wore her coat, and walked towards the windows.



 




 

Myungsoo had no idea why Suzy was flustered while he hugged her to protect her. Did she always do that when a man hugged her?

He felt suffocated, and felt like to play guitar at his veranda. He opened his veranda door. It was not snowing that time, but winter was always freezing.

He sat on the chair there, and started to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as usual. It was a childish song, but he loved it.

In the middle of him playing, he saw a girl with her beautiful long hair in an apartment accross his apartment.

She was looking at him with her round eyes.

He felt like he knew who that girl is.


 



 

Suzy was sitting in her veranda with her coat on, and suddenly she heard a guitar sound playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars.

She searched for the sound, and found a man playing guitar.

She knew who played it because she remembered she had heard this song before in the same place. It was that same person.

She stood up and fixed his gaze on him, and suddenly he stopped playing and looked at her.

They looked at each other for a moment.

Suzy finally realized that he was a man she used to be bother about. He was Kim Myungsoo.

 


"if we are meant for each others,

we will meet again for sure, like a fate."