iii c. Do you know me?

When It Was Snowing

Myungsoo was playing with his guitar in his veranda when it was snowing.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

He loves playing that song when it's snowing. He didn't know why, but he feels warm by playing it when it's snowing.

Maybe because he has a lot of memories in that one song.
 


Two years before all the occasions happen...

Suzy was preparing for her bed while she heard guitar sounds. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. She often hears that song in the night, when it was snowing. She never know who was playing that song in the snowy night, but she decided to take a look to the person who played it tonight.

Suzy wore her shoes and her coat, opened her veranda door, and checked out where the song came for. She looked around, and she found a man playing with his guitar from the new apartment accross hers. She can't clearly see that man's face because of the snow, but she knew that the man is a good guitarist and she loved the melody. It's a simple Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song, but he made it somehow special, with improved melody and warm tone, also with his great techniques and clear tones.

The man saw her, and realized that he was observed. He ended his song, and put his guitar. He stood up and shouted "Hey!"

Suzy stunned and answered by shouting too "What?"

"It's cold! You should go back to your room!" he shouted.

"O..Oh... Okay!" She stammered.

She turned back her back, and held her doorknob and suddenly she turned back.

"Wait, what's your name?"

That man stayed silent for awhile, and said "Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo"


 

Myungsoo came to his room back, and his phone rang. He answered the call.

"Oh, hello, dad? Hmm. Tomorrow's flight is at 7am, right? No, you don't need to pick me up, I'm not a child anymore, you know. Just stay home and wait me there " he laughs. "It's great to be here. How's Germany?"


 



 

“Gyeo… Wool?”

Suzy stunned. She felt that her heart had stopped for awhile. She stared at the young man. He has a handsome face, tall body, and good figure.

Suzy has done the same the days before. She always ran after young men with white scarfs – and she always ended up apologize to them.

But this was the first time someone called her “Gyeo-wool”.

“Are you… My oppa that I have been searching for?” Suzy asked him with gasps.

There was a momentary silent between them.

"Oh, is it the girl who lives next door? She doesn't recognize me?" the young man thought.

“Oppa?” he finally asked.“Ahh… Are you referring to this scarf’s owner?”

After explaining all that happened to her, he finally asked,

"Do you know me? Or this is your first time meeting me?"

"I think it's our first time. Why? Have we met somewhere?"


 


i'm writing 3 parts chapter, containing their relationship stories. Between Kai, Myungsoo, and Suzy!

The different chapter will be the next chapter ^^