CHAPTER 4

내 사랑이야기 ( My Love Story )

Sehun was lying down on the grass while looking up to the sky like usual. He is too drowning to look at the beautiful sky until a certain guy approached him and sit beside him.

 

“Sehun-ah~”

 

Sehun turned his head to the left and saw a guy sit beside him with hoodie closed half his face. Sehun sit up and tilt his head.

 

“Who are you?”

 

The guy smirked then give Sehun a box. Sehun opened the box and scream.

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~”

 

“Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah! Wake up!”

 

Sehun jolted up and widened his eyes. Tears streaming down on his cheeks. His pajama shirt wet because of his sweats. His breathing is uncontrollably and his whole body is shaken.

 

“M-mom, I’m scared!” Sehun hugged his mom tightly.

 

“Sshh.. It’s just a nightmare, honey. Don’t be scare. I’m here with you.” Mrs. Oh rubs his son’s back to calm him down.

 

Mr. Oh burst in to the room while holding his newspaper after he heard sehun’s scream. His face filled with worry.

 

“What happened?” He approached his wife who was calming Sehun.

 

“Sehunnie had nightmare again.” Mrs. Oh told her husband while still rubbing circle on Sehun’s back.

 

“Again?” Mr. Oh furrowed his eyebrows. “How long he had nightmare like this?”

 

“Since 3 days ago. I don’t know what happened that day but he came home paled and shaken. He don’t want to eat and always scream at midnight.” Mrs. Oh said sadly.

 

“He didn’t told you anything yet?” Mrs. Oh shook her head.

 

Mr. Oh sighed. “Alright. We will ask him later when he woke up and I’m back from working. For now let him rest. I will tell his teacher that he get sick and can’t go to school.” He put his hand on his wife’s shoulder while looking at their precious son.

 

Mrs. Oh nodded and lie Sehun down then cover Sehun’s body with blanket.

 

“Let go downstair.” Mrs. Oh kissed Sehun’s forehead lovingly then stand up and leave the room with his husband.

 

* * *

 

“Baekhyun-ah, where’s Sehun?”

 

Baekhyun who was eating his lunch look up and see Kyungsoo and Jongin was staring at him.

 

“He is sick.” He said shortly.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin look at each other then back to Baekhyun.

 

“He is sick and you’re not telling us?!” Kyungsoo shouted. Baekhyun ignored him and keep eating his lunch.

 

“What’s up with you?” Kyungsoo scoffed. “You never this calm when it comes to Sehun’s condition. Especially when he is sick.”

 

“So what? What should I do then? Taking care of him?” Baekhyun look up from his already empty lunchbox and look straight at Kyungsoo. “I’m not his babysitter!”

 

“Baekhyun!” Jongin who was watching all the scene can’t take it any longer and shouted. “What’s wrong with you?! He is your ing bestfriend. Not the baby who you should taking care! Or maybe you never considered him as you bestfriend all this time.” Jongin glared at him while crossed his arm over his chest.

 

“No, its not that.” Baekhyun looked down. “I just.. he don’t need me anymore!” Baekhyun shouted, tears visible in his eyes.

 

“What?” Jongin said, confused.

 

“He has someone who can take care and love him now.” Baekhyun covers his face with his palms and sobs left out from his lips.

 

“Wait, wait. What do you mean?” Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun with his big eyes.

 

“I know what he meant!” Jongin clapped his hands. “Baekhyun is jealous over Chanyeol hyung. Right?” Jongin look at Baekhyun and smirked.

 

Kyungsoo put his hand on Baekhyun’s left shoulder. “Why don’t you tell him that you loved him?”

 

Baekhyun stop sobbing. “H-how do you know?”

 

“Isn’t obvious? That’s all shows in your eyes. Everytime you look at him, your eyes would twinkling brightly and your smile was different towards him than towards me and Jongin or others. Its called love.” Kyungsoo explained. “So, when will you tell him?”

 

“I will never tell him.” Baekhyun said under his breath. And Jongin heard it.

 

“And why is that?” Jongin asked.

 

“I just can’t.” He mumbled.

 

“Don’t worry. Maybe he has feelings towards you too.” Kyungsoo smiles. Baekhyun sighed because he doubt it.

 

The bell finally rang and cut their conversations. The three of them stand up and walk back to their class. Before they separate, Kyungsoo held Baekhyun’s arm.

 

“Lets visit him after school.”

 

“Okay.” Baekhyun turn around and walk to his class.

 

* * *

 

Mrs. Oh was cooking when someone knocked on the door. She turned off the stove then walk to the main door. She opened the door and saw Chanyeol with a tall blonde guy stand behind him.

 

“Channie!” Mrs. Oh smiles brightly then hugged Chanyeol. “And who is that handsome guy with you?” She broke the hug then looks over Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Hello, Mrs. Oh. I’m Wu Yifan. But please call me Kris. I’m Chanyeol’s bestfriend.” Kris bowed at Mrs. Oh.

 

“Keuriseu?” She tilted her head.

 

Chanyeol giggles. “No, mom. Its Kris, not Keuriseu.”

 

“Keuriseu~” Mrs. Oh repeated it again. Chanyeol laughed made Kris pouted.

 

“Ah! Why don’t I call you Yifan? It sounds good.” She clapped her hands.

 

“Honestly, I don’t really like my chinese name. But, its better than Keuriseu.” Kris smiles. Everyone laughed.

 

“And one more, from now on call me ‘Mom’ like Chanyeol did, okay? Come in, guys.” Mrs. Oh moved and let the two guy enter to her house.

 

“Yes, mom.” Kris said makes Mrs. Oh happy.

 

Mrs. Oh then look at Chanyeol. “Channie-ya, can you wake Sehun up? He was sick and he didn’t eat his food yet.” She frowned.

 

“Sehun is sick?” Chanyeol widened his eyes. Mrs. Oh nodded.

 

“Okay, mom. I’ll wake him up and make sure he eat his food and medicine.”

 

“Thanks, Channie.” She smiles then left them and walk back to the kitchen to continue his cooking.

 

“You really are close to this family.“ Kris said after Mrs. Oh left them. Now they were in the stairs to Sehun’s room.

 

“Yeah. As you see, this family is really kind and nice.”

 

“I see that.”

 

* * *

 

“Yah! Jongin, hurry up!” Kyungsoo shouted from the door way. He and Baekhyun was waiting for him who was hurriedly packing his things.

 

“Okay, lets go!” Jongin runs to them and wrapped his hand on Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s shoulders then walk out from the school building. Jongin talks cheerfully with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun keep quiet all the way to Sehun’s house. Its not like him because usually he is the noisy person.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!”

 

Baekhyun stopped walking and turned around. Kyungsoo and Jongin also turned their head. They all smiles after they saw who it was.

 

“Suho hyung~” The said unison. Suho approached them.

 

“When you come back?” Baekhyun hugs his hyung. Suho is Baekhyun’s stepbrother. Even them both are stepbrother, they are always loving each other like real brother.

 

“About a week ago.”

 

“And you just show up now?!” Baekhyun shouted make the ladder covers his ears. “How could you!” Baekhyun crossed his hands on his chest while pouting.

 

Suho put his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, baby. I need to finish my project at Minseok’s house before I go home.”

 

Baekhyun scoffed.

 

“Btw, where will you guys go?” Suho asked the three of them.

 

“Sehun is sick. So, we will come to visit him.” Kyungsoo answer him.

 

“Sehun is sick???”

 

“Yes. Do you want to come with us, hyung?”

 

Suho nodded. “Of course! Lets go.” The four of them walk silently to Sehun’s house.

 

* * *

 

“He’s cute.” Kris said while sitting down on a little sofa in Sehun’s room and stared at Sehun who was hugging Chanyeol.

 

Sehun woke up when Chanyeol and Kris went in to his room. He had nightmare again and it makes him crying. Chanyeol runs to him and hugs him. Sehun seems calm but his sobs still can be hear.

 

“Of course. He is the most beautiful creature that I ever see.” Chanyeol smiles widely and caress Sehun’s hair lovingly.

 

“It means that you like him? Or maybe love him?”

 

“Maybe. I still don’t know yet. But I feels this warm feeling everytime I talked and get near him. Is it love?” Chanyeol look at Sehun. Smiles playing on his lips and Kris saw that. Kris gritted his teeth and make a fist with his right hand. He felt jealous and angry.

 

Chanyeol and Kris didn’t know that Sehun’s had woke up and didn’t back to sleep. So, he did heard everything that Chanyeol and Kris said. Now, his face heat up and red like tomato.

 

Chanyeol hyung likes me? He said in his mind. Sehun never felt this happy before. Finally, Chanyeol hyung has a feeling like I do.

 

“Channie-ya, can you help me now?” Mrs. Oh shouted from downstairs. Chanyeol nodded. He try to broke Sehun’s hug but Sehun tightened his hug.

 

“Sehunnie, mommy needs me. Can you release me now?”

 

“Don’t leave, hyung. I’m scared.” Sehun whines like a child.

 

“Don’t be scared. Kris hyung will accompany you here.”

 

“Kris hyung?” Sehun look up, confused. “Who is Kris?”

 

Chanyeol turned his head towards Kris and Sehun follow him. There he saw a guy with blonde hairs staring at him. Wow, he is really handsome! But seems like I ever met him before. Where and when? Sehun thought.

 

“Kris, please feed him and give him his meds kay.”

 

Sehun pouted because he lost Chanyeol’s warm hug as Chanyeol broke the hug and stand up. Kris nodded then walk and sit beside Sehun. Chanyeol pats Sehun’s head gently before he left. Kris take a bowl of porridge from the nightstand and feed Sehun.

 

“I can feed myself, hyung.” Sehun said while looking down, shy.

 

“How? With your shaken hand?” Kris pointed at Sehun’s hand that shaken from the nightmare. “Let me feed you.” Kris then feed him and Sehun eat the porridge slowly.

 

* * *

 

 KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Baekhyun, Suho, Kyungsoo, and Jongin arrived in front of Sehun’s house. Kyungsoo step forward and knocked on the door. Chanyeol who was in the living room then opened the door.

 

“Chanyeol hyung!” Kyungsoo greeted cheerfully after he saw who was in front of him. Jongin scoffed.

 

“Oh, hi there~” Chanyeol opened the door widely. “Wants to visit Sehun?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded. “Where is he?”

 

“He is upstairs. You guys can go straight to his room.” Chanyeol step aside to let the four of them come in.

 

“Um, where is Sehun’s mom?” Baekhyun who was quiet all this time asked Chanyeol.

 

“She’s in the kitchen.” He answer it. Kyungsoo suddenly runs towards the kitchen and Jongin following him. Chanyeol stare at Kyungsoo and Jongin’s back until they disappeared, confused. Suho giggles.

 

“He’s always like that when he know that Sehun’s mom was cooking. He likes cooking and always help her.” Suho explained. Chanyeol nodded but still look at Kitchen’s door.

 

“Lets go upstairs, Baek.” Suho pulled Baekhyun’s hand towards the stairs. Chanyeol then continue his work to repair the lamp in the living room.

 

“Baekie-ya, what’s wrong with you? You usually not this quiet. Something happened?” Suho asked worriedly.

 

“Nothing, hyung.” Baekhyun smiles. Suho didn’t believe him, but he won’t pushed it any further because he knows that Baekhyun won’t tell him yet.

 

Baekhyun and Suho arrived in front of Sehun’s room. Baekhyun opened the door and widened his eyes. He regretted what he did because now he sees Sehun was kissing with a guy he didn't know. Tears visible in Baekhyun’s eyes and he can feels his heart broke into pieces. He then runs downstairs and left Suho who is still standing in front of Sehun’s room, shocked.

 

* * *

 

 

Finally, I'm back ~ ! ! ! ^^

Thanks for the new subcribers.

Sorry for typos and bad grammars.

Comment please ~ ~ ~