CHAPTER 3

내 사랑이야기 ( My Love Story )

Annyeong, chingudeul...

So sorry i'm late to update. I have soooo many paper works to do. I promised you to update soon, but i broke the promise. Really really sorry... *Bows*

Here the chapter. Hope you like it. Happy reading.

Enjoy~

 

* * *

 

The sun shines brightly through the curtain and hit Sehun face. He opened his eyes and blinks cutely. He strecthed his arms while yawning then rubs his eyes. He turned to see his alarm clock. 06.01 am. Still too early for school, he thought. Then he got off from bed and walk to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. When he walked out from his bathroom, he smells something delicious coming from the kitchen. He walked downstairs and found his mom was cooking there.

 

“Morning, mom~” He kissed her cheek.

 

“Morning too, honey. How was your sleep?” She turned to look at his son and smiles then turned back toward his cooking.

 

“Good. What did you cook?” Sehun opened the fridge and take a bottle of milk. He took a glass and pouring the milk into it. Then he pull a chair and sit on it and looking at every movement his mom did while drinking his milk.

 

“Pancake. Or you want me to cook something else?” She turned his head and looked at his son again. Sehun shook his head.

 

“I like pancakes. Especially your cooking.” He smiles widely that showing his cuteness.

 

“Aw~ you’re so cute, honey. If i’m not busy right now, i would pinched your cheeks!” She said while gripped tightly the spatula that she was holding with two hands.

 

“Uh.. That’s good you’re busy right now or else i would go to school with swollen and red cheeks like you always did.” He said while cupping his cheeks and pouts. His mom laughed.

 

“Now, now, eat your breakfast.” She put some pancakes on Sehun’s plate then served them in front of him.

 

“Mom, where’s dad? Is he still sleeping?” He asked and started munching his pancake.

 

“He left already after drunk his coffee.”

 

“Huh? Where to? Dad never went to work too early in the morning.” Sehun looked up toward his mom who sits in front of him while drink her tea.

 

“Someone called him this morning and told him that today some peoples from city will come to see our farms. I dont know for what.” She shrugged.

 

“Oh, well. I hope it’s a good news.” Sehun mumbled and continue eating his pancake.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

Sehun’s mom turned her head toward the front door then looked at Sehun and raised her eyebrows. Who is it? Sehun shrugged because he surely dont know either. Sehun’s mom got up then walk to the front door. He heard his mom squealed like a fangirl. He facepalm himself. Then he heard footsteps walking to where he is now.

 

“Sehunnie, we have a guest here~” Sehun looked up to see his mom who was smiling brightly and saw a guy from yesterday standing there beside his mom. He chocked on his food and coughed hardly until his tears came out from his eyes.

 

“OH MY GOSH! Hunnie, are you okay??? Here.. drink this!” She rushed to his son and gave him water. She then rubs his now red face son’s back gently.

 

“Are you okay now?” The guy asked after seeing Sehun calm down a little. Sehun nodded while looking down. He felt so embarrassed. He shuted his eyes and gripped his pajama pants tightly. He must be thinking that I’m weird or- He stopped his thought when he felt a fabric touch his mouth. He opened his eyes and met with a pairs of the guy’s eyes. His eyes full of worriness. Sehun can’t take his eyes off them. He too drowning deep into the guy’s eyes.

 

“Please be careful next time when you eating, Sehunnie. Dont be too rush. And look! You’re so messy now.” The guy still wiping sehun’s mouth with a napkin. His deep voice bring sehun back to reality.

 

“I-I wanna go upstairs n-now and c-change...” Sehun got up and run to his room with his flushed face.

 

Sehun’s mom who was watching all the scenes feels amused then laughed. She didn’t know that his son would acted like that. The guy turned to looked at Sehun’s mom and raised his eyebrows, confused. Sehun’s mom wives her hand while trying to stop her laugh. After a few minutes, she stop laughing then wiped her tears.

 

“This is my first time seeing him like that. All flustered and looked” She said, chuckled. The guy giggled.

 

“He’s cute~”

 

“I know right!” She smiles widely. “Btw.. um.. who’s your name again?”

 

“Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” He bowed a little and smile.

 

“Oh, right! Channie, would you like to eat breakfast with me? As you see, Sehun done eating and I’m done yet. Please~” She gave him her puppy eyes.

 

“Um, is that okay?” Chanyeol stratch his head awkwardly.

 

“Of course it is! Come, sit down.” She clapped his hands and motioning Chanyeol to sit.

 

Chanyeol pull a chair where Sehun sit earlier and sit down. Sehun’s mom put some pancakes on a plate then served it in front of Chanyeol.

 

“Thank you, Mrs. Oh.”

 

“Oh-no... Dont call me that. Just call me Mom, okay.” Sehun’s mom sit down across from Chanyeol and grinned. Chanyeol can’t help it and giggled at Sehun’s mom behavior. He sure like this family a lot. Even though he just met them today. Not for sehun, because he met him last night.

 

“Okay, mom...”

 

* * *

 

(Sehun POV)

 

What was that?! Uh.. I was did something that embarrassed myself in front of HIM! Oh my~ What should i do? He must be thinking that I’m weird, ugly, and stupid. No no no no it’s a BIG NO! Argh! Why must he saw me like that? I messed my hair harshly then stomped out of the bathroom and wear my school uniform. I looked at my alarm clock that showing 07.50 am.

 

Holy crap! I’m late...

 

I run downstairs and saw my mom laughing with Chanyeol hyung. Looks like they are getting along well. I jogged to her and kissed her cheek. “I’m going now, mom. I’m kinda late.” I looked at Chanyeol hyung and bow a little. “Bye, h-hyung...”

 

“Take care~” They said unison. I giggled then wives to them. When i was in the gate, I hear my mom shouted. But, I couldn’t catch what she said. I took my bicycle and riding it to the school.

 

On the way to school I saw my bestfriend, Baekhyun. He is running so fast. It seems that he was late too. The way he runs make me laugh. Too funny i guess.

 

KRING KRING KRING

 

I rung my bicycle bell. He stopped then turned around. He bowed and put his hands on his knees for support while catching his breath.

 

“Se.. hun..”

 

“Need a ride?” I stopped beside him.

 

“Yes please!” He hopped on my bicycle rack then hugged my waist. “Hurry up! We’re late~” He yelled. I rubbed my ear and sighed.

 

“Okay, princess...” I started to pedalling my bicycle.

 

“Yah! Dont call me that you brat!” He hit my back, but not too hard. I ignored him. I pedalling my bicycle fastly and Baekhyun screams.

 

(POV End)

 

* * *

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

“Okay, students, enough for today. See you tomorrow.” The teacher bid her students after packed her things.

 

“See you tomorrow, Ms. Hwang.” They said unison. The teacher smiles then walked out from class following by some students who wants to eat their lunch.

 

“Sehun, lets go. I’m so hungryyy~” Baekhyun approached Sehun while holding his lunch box.

 

“Wait! I guess I didn’t bring my lunch box today.” Sehun whined.

 

“What? How could you?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. “Um, its okay. Lets ask MomDo. He is always bring a lot of foods since he must feed his pet.”

 

“You are still calling Kyungsoo as MomDo and Jongin as his pet?”

 

“It’s suits them. Kyungsoo is our mom since he’s act like one so i called him MomDo and Jongin is always like a puppy who follows his master. You know, where Kyungsoo is, there must be Jongin too.” Baekhyun said while dragging Sehun out of class. “Look! Its them~” Baekhyun pointed his index finger towards Jongin who was following Kyungsoo like a puppy. Sehun laughs.

 

“MomDo! JongPet!” Baekhyun shouted and waving his hand. Some students looked at them with weird expressions. Sehun facepalm himself, embarrased. Baekhyun being the oblivious one just running towards Kyungsoo and Jongin while dragging Sehun along.

 

“Yah! Bacon, stop calling me and my Kyungie that weird name!” Jongin hit baekhyun’s shoulder hard when he and Sehun approached them.

 

“Ouch! Yah! Its hurt!” Baekhyun rubs his shoulder. “Its your name though. You called me ‘Bacon’ too. So, bear with it.”

 

“Bacon is much better then what is it? JongPet? Ugh, its a weird name ever. So, stop calling me that!”

 

Baekhyun and Jongin keep arguing to each other over the little thing. Kyungsoo try to stop them but failed.

 

“Sehun...” Someone tapped sehun’s back softly. Sehun turned around and found a cute girl was standing behind him.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Um.. There’s someone looking for you in front of our school.”

 

Sehun raised his eyebrows, confused. “Who?”

 

The girl shrugged. “I dont know. But, he looks really handsome and pretty tall too.”

 

“Okay, thanks.” Sehun smiles. The girl nodded her head then walk away. Sehun turned back towards his bestfriend who still arguing and sighed.

 

“Guys...” They ignored him. “GUYS!!!” He shouted. All students become silent and all eyes were on him. Sehun bit his lip and look down. His cheeks become red because of embarrassing. “S-sorry..” Some students giggles because of Sehun’s cuteness.

 

“Aww~ Our sehunnie is blushing. So cuteee...” Baekhyun pinched Sehun’s cheeks.

 

Sehun pushed Baekhyun’s hand away. “It hurt..” He then rubs his cheeks. “Um, guys, you can just go eat your lunch without me cuz I want to meet someone first.”

 

“Who?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“I dont know. He was waiting for me outside.”

 

“We’ll accompany you. How if this person want to kidnap you? I won’t that happen to my precious baby~” Kyungsoo held Sehun’s hand. “Lets go!” They all walked to the front gate of their school.

 

“Its him?” Jongin pointed his finger towards a guy who was standing near the gate. Their eyes now on the guy.

 

“Um.. I guess..”

 

“Lets we approach him.” Kyungsoo pulls Sehun’s hand again until they near the guy. “Hello~ are you the one who wanna meet my precious baby Sehunnie?” Kyungsoo greeted the guy who’s back facing them. The guy turned around and look at them.

 

“Chanyeol hyung?” Sehun moved forward. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, i want to give you this.” Chanyeol gave Sehun his lunch box. “You forgot to bring your lunch. Your mom shouted your name but you didn’t hear her. So, i bring it here for you.” Chanyeol smiles.

 

“Thank you, hyung.” Sehun smiled widely. He take his lunch box.

 

“Ehem!” Kyungsoo cleared his throat purposely.

 

“Ah! Hyung, let me introduce you to my bestfriend. Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun.” Sehun pointed his bestfriend one by one. Chanyeol held out his hand and gave them a handshake.

 

“I’m Park Chanyeol. Just call me Chanyeol. Nice to meet you all.” Chanyeol smiles his toothie smile.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Chanyeol hyung.” They said unison and bowed a little.

 

“Alright. I’ll go back now. Bye~”

 

“Bye, hyung~” They waves their hand cheerfully. Chanyeol waves back.

 

“Wow! Sehun, he’s really handsome!”

 

“He’s tall~”

 

“Did you looked at his eyes? They’re beautiful. I guess i’m drowning inside them.” Kyungsoo fangirling.

 

“Yah! Kyungie! You said mine is beautiful.” Jongin said while crossing his hand on his chest.

 

“That’s before i knew this guy.” Kyungsoo sticking his tongue out.

 

“You cheated!” Jongin shouted then walk away.

 

“Hey~ Jonginie~ Wait!” Kyungsoo chased Jongin and leaving Sehun with Baekhyun behind. Sehun shook his head, amused by his friends behavior.

 

“Do you like him?” Baekhyun wishpered. They’re walking to the backyard now for lunch.

 

“What?” Sehun looked at Baekhyun who was looking to the floor.

 

“N-nothing..” Baekhyun looked up and smile but his smile didn’t reach his eyes. Sehun knew that Baekhyun was hiding something now. He shrugged it off.

 

* * *

 

DING DONG DING DONG

 

“Okay, students, enough for today. Be careful on your way home. See you tomorrow.”

 

“Yes, Mr. Kim!” They said unison. “Yayyyy~~ time to go homeee~~” All students run out of class like a prison free from jail. The teacher just shook his head to see his students’s behaviors.

 

Sehun was packing his things when Baekhyun approached him. “Sehun-ah, I can’t go home with you today. There is something i must to do now. I’m going first okay. Bye~” Baekhyun waves his hands then run out of class.

 

Sehun tilted his head. “He’s weird. Why is he in a hurry?” Sehun shrugged. He walked out of class alone to the parking area to take his bicycle. When he arrived there, he saw a box on his bicycle. Felt curious, he took the box then he opened it. He gasped then threw the box. Inside the box was a died mouse that full of bloods. Then he saw a paper lying on the ground near his bicycle. He took it and read.

GET AWAY FROM CHANYEOL OR YOUR LIFE WILL END LIKE THAT MOUSE

 

His face become white. He threw the paper away and took his bicycle then ride it to his home in hurry. He felt scary and his body shivering. What was that?? Someone terror me?? No no no !!!

 

* * *

 

 

 

 

 

What do you think about this chapter? Weird? I know.... ^^a