Chapter 1

내 사랑이야기 ( My Love Story )

Thanks for subcribing my story! Please comment and give me your advice cuz i'm still learning about this writing a story. :)

 

❀ ❀ ❀

 

Sehun is a handsome and cute teenager in a village in Busan. Sehun known for his kindness and his manners. He is also fairly a bright child. Everyone in the village loves him.

 

So many girls and guys tried to approach him and convey to him. However, Sehun always reject them all nicely. Eventhough their love got rejected by him, they still love him. And little did he know that his refusal will not last long because there is a guy who will catch his attention and his heart.

 

***

 

"Sehunnie, come here please. I need your help, dear."

 

Sehun who was watching tv stood up and walked to the kitchen where his mom was cooking. He smells something delicious when he entered the kitchen. There he saw his mom was putting the foods into some lunch boxes. Sehun stood beside his mom with puzzled look.

 

"Mom, why did you cooked this much? And who will you give this all to?"

 

Sehun's mom done putting the foods into the lunch boxed and turned facing sehun, smiling.

 

"Oh, dear.. Did you forget something?", she raised her eyebrow. Sehun tilted his head then shook his head.

 

"Today some guys from Seoul came to our village for a research. They've just arrived this morning. And they all stayed in Mr. Lee's house for a month. Its been a long time since our village had guests from the city. I love to meet new people!" Sehun's mom claps his hands, feels excited. "And you know, they're all very handsome! I hope you can get close to them or maybe you can get one of them to be your boyfriend." She added cheerfully.

 

"Mom~~" Sehun groans. He knew that his mom have interest toward a new thing, specially new people. But this is too much for him. "Mom, stop it! Why did you called me by the way? What help do you need by the way?"

 

"Ah, right! Please give this all to them okay." She pointed the lunch boxes on the table. "Tell them that these all for a 'welcome' lunch."

 

"Why don't mommy give it to them?"

 

"I wish I could, dear. But I have to go to Mrs. Byun to help her with baking some cake." Sehun's mom pouted. "I'll met them next time. So, hurry up! Before the lunch time passed."

 

"Okay..." Sehun look at the lunch boxes and sigh. He lift all the lunch boxes and walk to the front door with his mom trailing behind him. He took his bicycle and put the lunch boxes in the basket. "I'm going now, mom."

 

"Okay, be careful." She waves at her son.

 

***

 

(Sehun POV)

 

I stopped my bicycle in front of Mr. Lee's house. I can hear noises from here. I put my bicycle aside and take the lunch boxes. I walked to the front door and knocked on the door. I hear footsteps coming closer then the door opened revealing a tall blonde guy which I guess is one of the guest.

 

"Yes? What can I help you?"

 

Wow! This guy is really handsome. I cant stop starring at him. His hair was blonde and his face, his jawline, his nose.. OMG! I think I'm drooling now.

 

"... hello~" He snapped his finger in front of my face and I'm back to reality. I guess my cheek become red now. I looked down to avoid his gaze. I'ts so embarrassing. He will think I'm such a weirdo now. I hit my head many times. Then I heard him chuckled. I brace myself to look up. There I saw him smiling at me.

 

"You're so cute" He smiled gently. I can feel my face heat up.

 

"Earth to you~" He snapped his finger again. Then I suddenly remember what I came here for.

 

"Ah, sorry.. I'm here to give you all this." I give the lunch boxes. "My mom cooked this all for you guys as a welcome. And my mom say sorry that he can't give it in person." I said while looking down. I felt his hand brushed mine when he took the lunch boxes.

 

"Thank you. Umm.."

 

"S-Sehun. M-my name is Oh Sehun."

 

Oh, great! I even stuttered. I bit my lip. And I hear him chuckled. Nice to hear his voice.

 

"So cute. You have lisp and its really cute."

 

I can feel the heat to my face. Maybe it become red like tomato. And before I could embarrass myself more, I have to leave soon.

 

"I-I have to go now. Bye." I rushed to my bicycle because I can't control my heartbeat anymore.

 

"Hey! Wait~" He shouted.

 

I pedalling my bicycle fast. And then I remember that I didn't know his name. I want to know his name so badly. And because of my stupidity I lost it. I hit my head. Then I remember what my mom said that they will be here for a month. So, I'll know later.